Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol (36619 Views)

Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Appeals Death Sentence Judgment For Blasphemy / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by mvem(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
One4me:

Did you read that part where they said his Appeal is to the same satanic Islamists (not to the secular Courts, as you think undecided) an only another Jihadist follower of such satanic prophet Mohammed will decide his fate?

Muslims are too afraid to spearhead such repeal of the law, all the ISWAP from Mecca will descend on them
Ordinary cartoon drawn in Denmark, the Jihadist were killing people all over the world, that is how evil and satanic that they are
angry angry
read it well and enquire...he can appeal to a normal court which will use our normal laws
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by One4me: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Come back here let's talk. Are you out of steam so fast? I thought your god is as clean as fcxk and only the muslim god is bad and dangerous while yours is peaceful and loving. Let's discuss this on, you can as well create a fresh thread and let's discuss.

I won't only school your deadbrain but also beat your as.s black and blue with hardcore facts about your "loving " god that killed 42 children simply because they mocked Elisha. You guys sti have the effontry to criticize another murderous god. You are all the same!

Is it by force that he must discuss with a terrorists? shocked shocked
What have you been taught, apart from Beheading other people, in that your Islamic School of terrorists? grin grin
Boko Haram = ISWAP = ISLAM

Moslems are Terrorists, Islam is a Relgion of PISS, a barbaric Religion fit for animals, created by a demonic and bewitched terrorist and peodophile
!

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by makjo900: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
One4me:

Is it by force that he must discuss with a terrorists? shocked shocked
What have you been taught, apart from Beheading other people, in that your Islamic School of terrorists? grin grin
Boko Haram = ISWAP = ISLAM

Moslems are Terrorists, Islam is a Relgion of PISS, a barbaric Religion fit for animals, created by a demonic and bewitched terrorist and peodophile
!

I underestimated your stupidity, apologies
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by One4me: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
what are your evidence? Where in the QURAN do these exist? You are so daft. You aren't speaking with your BRAIN you're speaking with your MIND. Calm down and put your emotions aside. Let talk abt this logically.

Leah Sharibu is one of my evidence, can you argue that hse was kidnapped and raped by Muslim terrorists?
Okay am ure sthat is not logical enough, right? undecided
Dumb, pig-urine drinking murderers following a bewitched and demonic peodophile called Mohammad.

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Udeyhere: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Islamic religion don't give life,y then should they take it.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by One4me: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

I underestimated your stupidity, apologies

It shows that your brain has been infected by Pig's Urine and you are just a Muumu follower of that demonic, Peodophile called profet Mohammaad. grin grin

REPENT, you these Islamic terrorists, we are in the 21st century and beheading others simply because they dont want to be a member of your occultic, terrorists religion of PISS.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Nwaceci1234(f): 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
[If I can like this your comments hundred times I will do, ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️quote author=NairalandNurse pos=92774793]Stay there and say it does nt apply to non muslims. The day u try it, they won't wait 4 any court order b4 setting u ablaze.
Jesus is the only king. He preached love.
If any god requires u to fyt for him, then that means you are greater than him, and he should nt be worshipped.
Peter wanted to fyt when the soldiers came to arrest Jesus, but the prince of peace stopped him. He even healed the soldier's wounded ear.
What loving saviour.
Christianity is a practical thing.
1John 4:20 says if u can't love ur fellow human but u claim to love God, you are a liar.
PLEASE LET US LOVE EACH OTHER[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by One4me: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
mvem:
read it well and enquire...he can appeal to a normal court which will use our normal laws

Give me ONE EXAMPLE in the past, of ONE PERSON who was convicted by such Sharia Court for Blasphemy, who was allowed to appeal to a normal, secular Court, under the Nigerian constitution...successfully.

Just one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Yankee101: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:

Story

You obviously don't know what you're talking about

Ms. Lawal, who was divorced, had admitted to having had a relationship with a man she identified as the father of the child. The man denied the charge, swore on the Koran, and was deemed innocent by the trial court. No one suggested DNA tests. The court ordered that Ms. Lawal be executed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/26/world/facing-death-for-adultery-nigerian-woman-is-acquitted.html
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yankee101:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about

Ms. Lawal, who was divorced, had admitted to having had a relationship with a man she identified as the father of the child. The man denied the charge, swore on the Koran, and was deemed innocent by the trial court. No one suggested DNA tests. The court ordered that Ms. Lawal be executed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/26/world/facing-death-for-adultery-nigerian-woman-is-acquitted.html
No one suggested DNA tests. He swore and was acquitted and she was killed. In this 21st century, the controversy surrounding the paternity of a baby is easily settled with a DNA result. Can you see how useless shariah laws are?

4 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by AreaFada2: 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yankee101:
The Supreme Court supercedes the Shariah Court.
But we have a Sharia CJ.

3 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by One4me: 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Have you no sense? Don't you realise that these apply to a particular region? Am a muslim but am nt an hausa. What i was taught differs from what they do. But stupid dafts like you who doesn't know how to reason logically term ISLAM A violent religion. What is the essence of education if u act like an animal. You're so daft.

Direct your stupid anger at your fellow Islamists who bring disgrace to you! grin grin
Whose fault is it that you were taught a different thing and they do a different thing, are you not under the same islamic Sharia laws and peodophilic Mohamaad? shocked
You idiotic Ilsamic dingbats are always trying to justify your violent training by shifting ground and pointing fingers.
As long as you subscribe to the violent and muderous dictates of that bewitched and demonic Mohammaad, your outcomes will not be different to that of Boko Haram or ISWAP. You'all terrorists
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by dominion001(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
The Sharia penal code No dey for people wey camera catch dey tif dollar?

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by mvem(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
One4me:

Give me ONE EXAMPLE in the past, of ONE PERSON who was convicted by such Sharia Court for Blasphemy, who was allowed to appeal to a normal, secular Court, under the Nigerian constitution...successfully.

Just one.
since 2002( when the sharia law came to be) they have been many sharia court verdict on death sentence but none has happened. I am telling you that the sharia law is secondary to our civil/criminal law. You can enquire and research, this is not the first time the sharia court is giving such verdict. He has all rights to appeal to a normal court and you are free to enquire, it is not hard to find out. You can ask any lawyer if you wish
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by One4me: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Azurevermillion:
I Don't hate christians. I got christians friends my aunt is a christian so are my cousins. The northerners be it christian or muslim are so daft. They are zombies.

Bloody Hypocrite!
You cant love God and Maamon at th same time
, what relationship does Light (Christians) have with Darkness (Children of Mohammad, the bewitched peodophile )

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
fraymite:
Even with clear writing of OP, majority of non Muslims on this thread are still taking panadol for another man's headache.
Know the law of the land you are and abide by it.
Till its one of your loved ones in that singer's shoe. I'm sure you won't mind. Anything for the sake of religion.
The madness is the same worldwide. The same killing for blasphemy in Africa same in Europe. I'm sure you'd rather him or her dead than alive.

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Yankee101: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

But we have a Sharia CJ.

That's a valid arguement

But he still needs a majority vote to convict

They usually don't carry out the death sentences in the Shariah courts. They overturn on appeal due to public outcry
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by earnit1: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by snowball11(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
The way this people protect this their Mohammed sometimes ehn;.......i just can't fathom it! Aren't it suppose to be the other way round? undecided

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Minjim: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
The hypocrisy of the law is what most people are critical of.

The law that is aware that BH members are in the north walking around under the guise of being repentant. Does the Sharia law says someone that kills should be forgiven?
Why didn't they pick those Boko boy and prosecute them under Sharia law? Or are they not Muslims ?

2 Likes

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Omaer: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
With all what have said, whether you like it or not, Nothing will be changed. I feel very sorry for you people because you guys are conpletely blind. All those crazy words that you have been saying, can and will never change us (Muslims) from who we are. It will only keep us stronger grin. And as far as islam is concern, it is the fastest growing religion in the World. Go and check, Islam now is dominating Europe, America, China etc despite all the setups of boko haram, isis and the rest that some evil people were creating inorder to malign Islam but still it keeps continue growing, Alhamdulillah. The main issue of you people from the south is that, since from the day that you were born, your pastors, parents, grandparents, ancestors will keep telling you that people from the north are bad people, Islam is a religion of terrorism and so on. So you people grew up inherently with the hatred for Islam and as well the people from North which is totally wrong and rubbish. I have alot of friends from the south who came to North for schooling. They use to tell me that what they were told about North and Islam is totally not like that. Its totally a lie and misunderstanding. If you think I'm lieing, pls ask someone you know that he's living in the north about that. Come and see how your people are living very comfortable in the north, And alot of your people living here in north said they will never go back to south because here we dont have all those kind of witchcraft and yahoo boys. And these are the things that will keep killing and killing you (witchcraft and yahooboys). My only advice to you is that, forget about the people from the north, Muslims, and what people will say to about Islam, just go and learn Islam yourself, I'm 100% all your misunderstanding will be clear InshaAllah. Peace be upon you. Bye cool.
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by snowball11(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
One4me:

Direct your stupid anger at your fellow Islamists who bring disgrace to you! grin grin
Whose fault is it that you were taught a different thing and they do a different thing, are you not under the same islamic Sharia laws and peodophilic Mohamaad? shocked
You idiotic Ilsamic dingbats are always trying to justify your violent training by shifting ground and pointing fingers.
As long as you subscribe to the violent and muderous dictates of that bewitched and demonic Mohammaad, your outcomes will not be different to that of Boko Haram or ISWAP. You'all terrorists
grin grin

Gbam, Gbammer, Gbammest! grin
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by forexguruu: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
if sharia law cannot cut gandol hand for staling then the law is useless[code][/code]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by saaron(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
People like the writer of the article above are a deadly set of people. They're defenders of Islamic terrorism. Their main objective is to play "TAQIYYA" (DECEPTION) by confusing and deliberately deceiving non muslims about the realities and true nature of Sharia law. Twisting articles and sponsored propaganda like the one on this thread are part of their elaborate game to deceive gullible Christians to lower their guards as they (Islamist) secretly plots to entrench Islam over non muslim territories through Sharia law.
While their attackers (terrorists murderers) do the killing to induce terror and fear on non muslims, their defenders (Taqiyya players) give silly excuses as to why the attackers are slaughering people without ever condeming them for their babaric activities. They're all on the same team fighting for the same cause.
Anybody that tells you that Sharia law only applies to muslims, just know that person is nothing but a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A TAQIYYA DESCIPLE.
Believe them at your own risk.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by chatinent: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll reserve my comments. I'll be tolerant.
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by bahaushe1: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Chii59:
I think it's time Christians rise to repeal this sharia penal code nonsense . I see no reason why the Nigerian Constitution and it's provision is not enough for the country and its citizens.
This stupid laws support child marriage, mutilation, death by stoning and other nonsense.
This is not Iran, this is Nigeria. And Nigeria is NOT an Islamic state.

I am sure you did not read the post. If you did then you did not understand anything.

The Shariah penal code under which he was sentenced is a creation of Kano state house of assembly. Let's see how Christians will rise to 'repeal' a law exacted by a Muslim dominated assembly.
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Coder2Client(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
makjo900:

Come back here let's talk. Are you out of steam so fast? I thought your god is as clean as fcxk and only the muslim god is bad and dangerous while yours is peaceful and loving. Let's discuss this on, you can as well create a fresh thread and let's discuss.

I won't only school your deadbrain but also beat your as.s black and blue with hardcore facts about your "loving " god that killed 42 children simply because they mocked Elisha. You guys sti have the effontry to criticize another murderous god. You are all the same!
Smile, I don't really understand your stance. All I can sense is that you want to showcase your pseudo-intellectualism here by in inviting me to engage in a debate with you, that's ridiculous. You really need to get your brain worked on! I'm not here for debate you can locate your mates in that category.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Bossman25(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Your V.J shall know no peace!
How can that be satisfactory to you.

Dickeyrider:
I will marry a Muslim man with a big black D*ck smiley
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by Bossman25(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
On a Rampage.
Naso that girl use our beloved Bible to smoke weed. We Christians didn't do anything, we just let the Almighty God decide.
That Sharia Law guiding their people I am not against it as long as its provides purnishment for offender.
But to take human life away..........

jaggabban:

Thank God na on top Nairaland u dey rant.
Kontinu
Re: Death Sentence For Blasphemy In Kano: A Perspective By O. G. Chukkol by CodeTemplar: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
NairalandNurse:
Stay there and say it does nt apply to non muslims. The day u try it, they won't wait 4 any court order b4 setting u ablaze.
Jesus is the only king. He preached love.
If any god requires u to fyt for him, then that means you are greater than him, and he should nt be worshipped.
Peter wanted to fyt when the soldiers came to arrest Jesus, but the prince of peace stopped him. He even healed the soldier's wounded ear.

What loving saviour.
Christianity is a practical thing.
1John 4:20 says if u can't love ur fellow human but u claim to love God, you are a liar.
PLEASE LET US LOVE EACH OTHER

A god that cannot heal headache or even decompose ordinary shít is what they are killing for. They really deserve donkey urine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) / Prostitutes Attack Each Other Over 'big' Customer In Abuja / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.