Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (3446 Views)

God Used Pastor Adeboye's Wood To Heal A Mad Woman / Dr. Paul Enenche Turned A Wedding To Healing Service, Heal A Woman With Clutches / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Hence forth, Short replies for you only.
* What is a dispensation?
I like to go with the dictionary meaning ... a new rule of sorts, a new system
dis·pen·sa·tion
/ˌdispənˈsāSH(ə)n,ˌdispenˈsāSH(ə)n/
1. exemption from a rule or usual requirement.
"although she was too young, she was given special dispensation to play two matches"

2. a system of order, government, or organization of a nation, community, etc., especially as existing at a particular time.

Leader92:
* Preaching is for unbelievers, teaching is for who and by who?
Remember, according to Jesus Christ, He is in the only teacher, and so He teaches those who have become His followers.
Leader92:
* Old convenant never changed, you can keep on sacrificing bulls, because you don't need a new convenant based on better promises.
I am not a descendant of Jacob, so the old Covenant never applied to me to begin with. It only applies to those who are descended of Abraham, Isaac, AND Jacob.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. “Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
[b] 16.
I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

19. “Today I am giving you a choice of two ways. And I ask heaven and earth to be witnesses of your choice. You can choose life or death. The first choice will bring a blessing. The other choice will bring a curse. So choose life! Then you and your children will live.
20. You must love the Lord your God and obey him. Never leave him, because he is your life. And he will give you a long life in the land that he, the Lord, promised to give to your ancestors—Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”
Leader92:
* In the old convenant they had not the HolySpirit in them because Jesus had not died for them to have it, in the new it's different, is that not a change?
Well, for those who the Old Covenant applied to, to begin with, they still have the choice of the old Covenant, and yes, many still chose it to this day, over the New Covenant.
Leader92:
* The bible call human son of God, can a lion give birth to a goat? Sons share likeness with thier father gen 1:26. Except you a son of another thing.
Sure, and those who are born of the Spirit of God already share a likeness with their Father... They have the Spirit of God Himself living on the inside of them. He is, after all, the seal of the New Covenant.
Leader92:
* Carnality. Jesus was flesh and blood also, but had Godliness in him. The Bible said He the light( example ) of men..is our body not the temple of the HolyGhost?
And the light of men now lives inside of those who are children of God. Hence we remain flesh and blood(humans). The Spirit of God that lives inside of us is the same Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ.

John 14 vs 15-21(ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper[a] to be with you forever.
17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you.
19 In a very short time the people in the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. You will live because I live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in the Father. You will know that you are in me and I am in you.
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
Leader92:
* He called me to be spiritual being that's why he gave me the HolySpirit ( spiritual being), maybe you received another ghost some else.
He did not such thing. Jesus Christ did not call us to become Spiritual beings... He simply called us to follow Him and by doing so, through Him living inside of us, we gain eternal life that is He.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 1:22am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
So you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, picked a Bible and started reading? You gave your life to Jesus and he ministered to you, How?
I didn't give my life to Jesus Christ. I didn't understand the need for Jesus Christ. I saw Him as a mere man, with some sort of elevation which I didn't understand. So I went straight to God Himself, and asked Him to show answer me like He said He would in the old testament. As time went on, I began to realize that the more I obeyed His commandments, the more He reciprocated. I later found out that there was some similarity with what is contained in the Old testament and the New, and I started picking up and following the commandments in the new Covenant too, and He kept reciprocating, as in I knew He was there.. guiding me, directing me, opening doors even where there were none. Eventually, He showed up and began speaking, and I thought for sure it had to be a demon or an alien. Many months later, I caved that it had to be God because of the things He kept having me do -- obey Jesus Christ's commandments.
frankdavidson:
To better understand the word of God you need a guide!
Against God's own commandment? Do you see not see how you seem almost automatically programmed there to suggest that which is against Jesus Christ's teachings? It is almost like you can't even help it.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Luxuryinfinity2: 1:33am On Aug 14, 2020
Acts 3:1-16
[1]Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
[2]And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
[3]Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
[4]And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
[5]And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
[6]Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
[7]And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
[8]And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
[9]And all the people saw him walking and praising God:
[10]And they knew that it was he which sat for alms at the Beautiful gate of the temple: and they were filled with wonder and amazement at that which had happened unto him.
[11]And as the lame man which was healed held Peter and John, all the people ran together unto them in the porch that is called Solomon's, greatly wondering.
[12]And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
[13]The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
[14]But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
[15]And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.
[16]And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I didn't give my life to Jesus Christ. I didn't understand the need for Jesus Christ. I saw Him as a mere man, with some sort of elevation which I didn't understand.
Christians pray to God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Kobojunkie:

So I went straight to God Himself, and asked Him to show answer me like He said He would in the old testament. As time went on, I began to realize that the more I obeyed His commandments, the more He reciprocated. I later found out that there was some similarity with what is contained in the Old testament and the New, and I started picking up and following the commandments in the new Covenant too, and He kept reciprocating, as in I knew He was there.. guiding me, directing me, opening doors even where there were none. Eventually, He showed up and began speaking, and I thought for sure it had to be a demon or an alien. Many months later, I caved that it had to be God because of the things He kept having me do -- obey Jesus Christ's commandments.
Against God's own commandment? Do you see not see how you seem almost automatically programmed there to suggest that which is against Jesus Christ's teachings? It is almost like you can't even help it.
Let me ask you? How did God minister to you? Because, I know you don't know the place of the Holyghost in you.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
Christians pray to God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I wasn't a 'christian' then so I didn't really pray. More like called on God to answer me as He said He would in the Bible.
frankdavidson:
Let me ask you? How did God minister to you?
I already explained it. Unless you have a specific meaning for 'ministering' that I don't know of.
frankdavidson:
Because, I know you don't know the place of the Holyghost in you.
How do you know this? I have been saying over and over now that God showed up... what else could I have meant by that? Should I have instead said something like, "God possessed my body"? Would that have given you a clue as to what I meant by there?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by frankdavidson(m): 2:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I wasn't a 'christian' then so I didn't really pray. More like called on God to answer me as He said He would in the Bible.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; ...
Maybe, you could understand better.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 2:30am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
1 Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; ...
Maybe, you could understand better.
Well, but what does Jesus Christ mean when He says I am the way.... No one comes to the Father, except through me? I wasn't a Christian so I didn't jump into the religious acts that you are used to. I instead took to OBEYING the commandments.. I realized that there were 7 commandments to become worthy of Jesus Christ... still I did not know Him at that time but since I was already on the part of Obeying commandments, I decided to take Him at His word. And lo and behold, He showed up as I followed the clues He left for me.
And this is where I introduce you to those commandments..
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson, did you know that it is impossible to become saved without obeying His actual commandments? Yes, Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, is the way to reach the Father, and no one can do that without first becoming worthy of Him, according to Jesus Christ.
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 5:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I like to go with the dictionary meaning ... a new rule of sorts, a new system

Remember, according to Jesus Christ, He is in the only teacher, and so He teaches those who have become His followers.
I am not a descendant of Jacob, so the old Covenant never applied to me to begin with. It only applies to those who are descended of Abraham, Isaac, AND Jacob.

* Well, for those who the Old Covenant applied to, to begin with, they still have the choice of the old Covenant, and yes, many still chose it to this day, over the New Covenant.
Sure, and those who are born of the Spirit of God already share a likeness with their Father... They have the Spirit of God Himself living on the inside of them. He is, after all, the seal of the New Covenant.
And the light of men now lives inside of those who are children of God. Hence we remain flesh and blood(humans). The Spirit of God that lives inside of us is the same Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ.

He did not such thing. Jesus Christ did not call us to become Spiritual beings... He simply called us to follow Him and by doing so, through Him living inside of us, we gain eternal life that is He.

In few words again....

* Jesus Christ is not the only teacher, I quoted John 14 to you before.

* Did you Jesus Christ appear to you to teach you personally? I don't mean by reading the Bible because those are men's words that Jesus used to teach.

* Whose descendant are you, Isau?

* At least you and your dictionary definition agree to the word " New" means change in the old.

* You also agreed that we are born of the spirit, we share same likeness and we are spirit being like our father.

*Jesus Christ did not call you to be a spiritual being, but then you agreed that we are born of the spirit in your above statement.

* In lay mans word, do you have a spirit, if yes, it means you are a spiritual being( have something to do with spiritual things) and you need to return the spirit because God did not call you a spiritual being.

* Read your comments and see alot contradictory statements. It's shows your confusion.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
"A collection of believers, that gather where? How do believers grow? On their own? A growing Christian must meet a grown believer somewhere, right?

This is why most times I tend to go with kobojunkie not because of any other thing. He just told you the " church is a collection of believers and you're asking gathering where? Like seriously? They are a group of belivers in the body of Christ not gathering in a "building " .

Also believers grow through the word of God and the Holy spirit cos ive seen people who go to service for years but never grew though the gathering help one to learn new things about God that one may not be able to do on their own due to "lazyness" in studying the word of God on thier own. But If you truely want to grow from experience, you need the Holy spirit and to study the word of God on a personal note. The Bible says, "study to shew thyself approved, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Lets learn to take the word of God the way it is.

Shalom.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 6:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I didn't give my life to Jesus Christ. I didn't understand the need for Jesus Christ. I saw Him as a mere man, with some sort of elevation which I didn't understand. So I went straight to God Himself, and asked Him to show answer me like He said He would in the old testament. As time went on, I began to realize that the more I obeyed His commandments, the more He reciprocated. I later found out that there was some similarity with what is contained in the Old testament and the New, and I started picking up and following the commandments in the new Covenant too, and He kept reciprocating, as in I knew He was there.. guiding me, directing me, opening doors even where there were none. Eventually, He showed up and began speaking, and I thought for sure it had to be a demon or an alien. Many months later, I caved that it had to be God because of the things He kept having me do -- obey Jesus Christ's commandments.

In few words again, you just nailed yourself again.

* You didn't give your life to Christ. That means you are not a Christian, you don't have the Spirit of Christ, and you are not saved from demnation.

* Since you don't have the Spirit of Christ, which is the Spirit of Truth according to John, you have a demon. I can see why you spit lies.

* You said we should live by what comes out from the mouth of God personally not man, we did you get the commandments from?.

* What's the source of your fake knowledge of God, if you tell me you read it somewhere that means a man was involved, if you tell me God mouth is you source that means all you know, God had to appear to you by Himself to teach.

* Let your reply be in line with the questions.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 6:10am On Aug 14, 2020
Brachaa:

This is why most times I tend to go with kobojunkie not because of any other thing. He just told you the " church is a collection of believers and you're asking gathering where? Like seriously? They are a group of belivers in the body of Christ not gathering in a "building " .

Also believers grow through the word of God and the Holy spirit cos ive seen people who go fo service for years but never grew though the gathering help one to learn new things about God that one may not be able to do on their own due to "lazyness" in studying the word of God on thier own. But If you truely want to grow from experience, you need the Holy spirit and to study the word of God on a personal note. The Bible says, "study to shew thyself approved, a workman that neeedeth not be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Lets learn to take the word of God the way it is.

Shalom.

Welcome.

Kobojunkie said he didn't give his life to Christ, is that the report of whom you want to believe?

Kobojunkie said he went to God without Jesus (the door). Only thieves enter a house without the door.

A church truely is collection of believers, but the believers always meet somewhere to worship God. Even Jesus gathered them many times.

Heb 10:25 KJV Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
That's is what the scriptures instructed the church to do!
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 6:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
frankdavidson, did you know that it is impossible to become saved without obeying His actual commandments? Yes, Jesus Christ, the New Covenant, is the way to reach the Father, and no one can do that without first becoming worthy of Him, according to Jesus Christ.
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Rom 10:9-11 KJV 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Rom 8:9 KJV But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Remember you said, you are not a spiritual being, you didn't give your life to Christ. The above scripture says Jesus rejected you as a follower.

Weigh yourself with these scriptures and see where you stand. Thanks.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

In few words again....
* Jesus Christ is not the only teacher, I quoted John 14 to you before.
What part of John 14 tells you that Jesus Christ is not your only Teacher?

John 14 vs 23-24 (ERV)
23. Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father and I will come to them and live with them.
24. But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.

Leader92:

* Did you Jesus Christ appear to you to teach you personally? I don't mean by reading the Bible because those are men's words that Jesus used to teach.
* At least you and your dictionary definition agree to the word " New" means change in the old.
God back and review what I have already said on these so you are not dilly-dallying!
Leader92:
* Whose descendant are you, Isau?
Definitely not Jacobs!
Leader92:
* You also agreed that we are born of the spirit, we share same likeness and we are spirit being like our father.*Jesus Christ did not call you to be a spiritual being, but then you agreed that we are born of the spirit in your above statement.
Man had a part of the spirit in Him already called the spirit of man. Being born of the spirit is a sort of reconnecting back to the spirit of the Father. So, you more likely switched spirit states but you definitely do not become Spiritual beings as a result. Not according to Jesus Christ.
Leader92:
* In lay mans word, do you have a spirit, if yes, it means you are a spiritual being( have something to do with spiritual things) and you need to return the spirit because God did not call you a spiritual being.
You know what? If you want to believe you become God after being born in the spirit, it is your dance!
Leader92:
* Read your comments and see alot contradictory statements. It's shows your confusion.
Not a single claim of contradiction from you has been substantiated. Instead, what I have noticed is you keep trying to insert your delusions my way. I suggest instead that you review what I have said so far so you are clear on who believes what.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Welcome.

Kobojunkie said he didn't give his life to Christ, is that the report of whom you want to believe?

Kobojunkie said he went to God without Jesus (the door). Only thieves enter a house without the door.

A church truely is collection of believers, but the believers always meet somewhere to worship God. Even Jesus gathered them many times.

Heb 10:25 KJV Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
That's is what the scriptures instructed the church to do!

I didn't say Im believing his report. I believe God's reports. And im not worshiping him but God Almighty. All im saying is concerning the discussion at hand and the way he see things at times. Don't know about his not accepting Christ. Its not in my place to judge. Cos sometimes you might be judging someone while God approves of them. So just try to know God for yourself.

The word of God is there for everyone to read, understand and apply in their lives.

Shalom smiley
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Dominicsf(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2020
The miracles, the teachings are proof of a true encounter with Jesus and one on one intimacy with God.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
In few words again, you just nailed yourself again.
* You didn't give your life to Christ. That means you are not a Christian, you don't have the Spirit of Christ, and you are not saved from demnation.

* Since you don't have the Spirit of Christ, which is the Spirit of Truth according to John, you have a demon. I can see why you spit lies.

* You said we should live by what comes out from the mouth of God personally not man, we did you get the commandments from?.

* What's the source of your fake knowledge of God, if you tell me you read it somewhere that means a man was involved, if you tell me God mouth is you source that means all you know, God had to appear to you by Himself to teach.

* Let your reply be in line with the questions.
GO back through the thread of Posts that you supposedly commented on. READ IT and then come back with saner responses.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Rom 10:9-11 KJV 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Well, again, I didn't do what Paul said.. I instead Chose to do what Jesus Christ commanded that I do instead. Jesus Christ is after all the New Covenant, so it matters more what He said. He commands that everyone who wants to have a portion of Him, obey all 7 Commandments, and I did that and lo and behold, God showed up.
Leader92:
Rom 8:9 KJV But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
Remember you said, you are not a spiritual being, you didn't give your life to Christ. The above scripture says Jesus rejected you as a follower.
Weigh yourself with these scriptures and see where you stand. Thanks.
Here's a translation to help you better understand what is written there in Romans 8 vs 9.

Yes, I am not ruled by my flesh even though I am still human like Jesus Christ was when He was here on earth with us and showed us His example. I am instead ruled by the Spirit of God who lives inside of me.

Romans 8 vs 5-11 (ERV)
5. People who live following their sinful selves think only about what they want. But those who live following the Spirit are thinking about what the Spirit wants them to do.
6. If your thinking is controlled by your sinful self, there is spiritual death. But if your thinking is controlled by the Spirit, there is life and peace.
7. Why is this true? Because anyone whose thinking is controlled by their sinful self is against God. They refuse to obey God’s law. And really they are not able to obey it.
8. Those who are ruled by their sinful selves cannot please God.

9. But you are not ruled by your sinful selves. You are ruled by the Spirit, if that Spirit of God really lives in you. But whoever does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Christ.
10. Your body will always be dead because of sin. But if Christ is in you, then the Spirit gives you life, because Christ made you right with God.
11. God raised Jesus from death. And if God’s Spirit lives in you, he will also give life to your bodies that die. Yes, God is the one who raised Christ from death, and he will raise you to life through his Spirit living in you.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What part of John 14 tells you that Jesus Christ is not your only Teacher?

God back and review what I have already said on these so you are not dilly-dallying!
Definitely not Jacobs!
Man had a part of the spirit in Him already called the spirit of man. Being born of the spirit is a sort of reconnecting back to the spirit of the Father. So, you more likely switched spirit states but you definitely do not become Spiritual beings as a result. Not according to Jesus Christ.
You know what? If you want to believe you become God after being born in the spirit, it is your dance!
Not a single claim of contradiction from you has been substantiated. Instead, what I have noticed is you keep trying to insert your delusions my way. I suggest instead that you review what I have said so far so you are clear on who believes what.

Joh 14:26 KJV But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
It's says HolySpirit is another teacher.

Insulting words in arguments simply means immaturity and lack of composure especially when you can prove your points.

You referred to the phrase "spirit of man" and you don't believe man is a spiritual being.

You are defendant of Abraham, but not of Jacob. This is confusion. Is the later not from the former. Except you want to tell you are not from Abraham also? It's shows clearly you don't understand what the Spirit of adoption does.

Lastly, if you don't believe you a god even when you referred to as son of God, fine. I believe I'm a god, I have God in me and the scriptures below clearly calls me god, even Jesus did.

Psa 82:6 KJV I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Joh 10:34-35 KJV 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

I just remembered you said you didn't receive Christ, you can enjoy this revelatory truth Jesus talked about. Jesus is not the lier by calling us God you must be the lier here.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 7:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
GO back through the thread of Posts that you supposedly commented on. READ IT and then come back with saner responses.

I see you have ran out of lies
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Nike2015: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, again, I didn't do what Paul said.. I instead Chose to do what Jesus Christ commanded that I do instead. Jesus Christ is after all the New Covenant, so it matters more what He said. He commands that everyone who wants to have a portion of Him, obey all 7 Commandments, and I did that and lo and behold, God showed up.
Here's a translation to help you better understand what is written there in Romans 8 vs 9.

Yes, I am not ruled by my flesh even though I am still human like Jesus Christ was when He was here on earth with us and showed us His example. I am instead ruled by the Spirit of God who lives inside of me.

I honestly am ashamed of how you claim to be Christian with such ideas. You practically turned the bible upside down, adding your own private interpretation along the way to suit your weird explanations. I am really sorry for you.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You don't do what Paul said, buy what what Jesus said about salvation.

Please, show me what Jesus said about salvation?

What is the my Romans 8vs 9 and you Romans 8 v 9. Did both not say we have a Spirit?

Your understanding of the world spiritual is shallow. Every thing you can see came out of the unseen. Therefore there's a touch of spirituality I'm every seen things.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

I see you have ran out of lies
I have no clue what lie you even believe you have caught me in.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
You don't do what Paul said, buy what what Jesus said about salvation.
Please, show me what Jesus said about salvation?

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Joh 14:26 KJV But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
It's says HolySpirit is another teacher.
WOW... Another Teacher? shocked

Who do you think the Spirit of God is? What is His relationship to God? What is His relationship to Jesus Christ?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
You are defendant of Abraham, but not of Jacob. This is confusion. Is the later not from the former. Except you want to tell you are not from Abraham also? It's shows clearly you don't understand what the Spirit of adoption does.
Why are you lying that I am a descendant of Abraham?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Brachaa:

I didn't say Im believing his report. I believe God's reports. And im not worshiping him but God Almighty. All im saying is concerning the discussion at hand and the way he see things at times. Don't know about his not accepting Christ. Its not in my place to judge. Cos sometimes you might be judging someone while God approves of them. So just try to know God for yourself.

The word of God is there for everyone to read, understand and apply in their lives.

Shalom smiley

You mention in your comment that you "go with him sometimes", which means you agree with him sometimes.

Concerning they way he see things, the HolySpirit (spirit of Truth ) has not taught him the truth, because he has not received Him by not accept Jesus. Also, He cannot yeach him when he doesn't have Him( The HolySpirit), it will be an abomination. He only sees lies by the spirit and father of lies, Satan, because he (satan also knows and quote the scriptures).

You can't teach about who you don't accept as God and saviour because there will be no revelation. That's why if you read in between his (Kobo junkies) lines, his letters are dry without the Spirit of God.

The HolySpirit is the author of the Bible, if you don't have him by accepting Jesus..you can understand the Bible, your will read plainly like every other book and preach without the power of God. Apostles preached with the HolySpirit (1Co 2:4 KJV And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of powersmiley

The scripture below says the Spirit of God helps us gather them and he doesn't have that spirit yet. he( kobojunkie) confirmed it.

Isa 34:16 KJV Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Please, advice him to accept Jesus first before all these nonsense he his dishing out.

Thanks
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Why are you lying that I am a descendant of Abraham?

Okay, every one has a lineage, whose descendant are you?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Okay, every one has a lineage, whose descendant are you?
Not OK! Why did you try to inject that lie into the conversation? You have severally accused me of lying and contradicting myself but have not been able to prove even once that your claims hold true. Now you resort to injecting falsehoods as if by me into the discussion, why?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Kobojunkie: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
The scripture below says the Spirit of God helps us gather them and he doesn't have that spirit yet. he( kobojunkie) confirmed it.

Isa 34:16 KJV Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Please, advice him to accept Jesus first before all these nonsense he his dishing out.
Stop lying! What I confirmed was that you tried to quote Scripture out of Context there.... Scroll back to read my entry for yourself.
Rule #1 about reading any book out there, even your Bible, Context is king!

Isaiah 34 vs 8-17 (ERV)
8. This will happen because the Lord has chosen a time for punishment. He has chosen a year when people must pay for the wrong they did to Zion.
9. Edom’s rivers will be like hot tar. Edom’s ground will be like burning sulfur.
10. The fires will burn day and night—no one will stop the fire. The smoke will rise from Edom forever. The land will be destroyed forever and ever. No one will ever travel through that land again.
11. Birds and small animals will own that land. It will be a home for owls and ravens. God will leave that land in ruins. People will call it “the empty desert.”[e]
12. The free men[f] and leaders will all be gone, and there will be nothing left for them to rule.
13. Thorns and wild bushes will grow in all the beautiful homes there. Wild dogs and owls will live in them. Wild animals will make their homes there. Big birds will live in the grasses that grow there.
14. Wild cats will live there with hyenas.[g] Wild goats[h] will call to their friends. Night animals[i] will spend some time there and find a place to rest.
15. Snakes will make their homes there and lay their eggs. The eggs will open, and small snakes will crawl from the dark places. Birds that eat dead things will gather there like women visiting their friends.
16. Look in the Lord’s scroll and read what it says: Not one of these will be missing. Not one will be without its mate. God said he would make this happen, so his Spirit will bring them together.
17. God decided what he should do with them, and then he chose a place for them. He drew a line and showed them their land. So the animals will own that land forever. They will live there year after year.
So how can telling you never to take a verse out of context constitute confirming your absurd claim about scripture having mates?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You are not wise my brother. You foolishness is oozing right now.

You don't believe what Paul's said about Jesus and salvation. That's fine.

I ask you where Jesus talked about salvation, you quoted what Matthew said about Jesus.

Conclusion: you believe Matthew's report about Jesus and you don't believe Paul's report about Jesus. Your understanding is bias, and we call this "selective amnesia".

I have read and believed both report, they said the same things about Jesus.

Maybe you should tear all of Paul's book out your Bible.

False teacher.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! by Leader92: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! What I confirmed was that you tried to quote Scripture out of Context there.... Scroll back to read my entry for yourself.

I post scriptures to you so I don't speak my opinion to you, and you call it lies..can't you see you are a child of the father of all lies, satan.

The scriptures are true. You are the lier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fasting And Prayer, When Does It End? / Do You Find The Existence Of God Threatening? / What's Your Favourite Daily Devotional Guide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.