Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism (915 Views)

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by RingRoadMafia: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

Talk is cheap... Leave cheap talk for market women

Obaseki go chop beating and chased out of government and Interpol would lock him up

Take that to the bank

Oshiomohle paid Lagos-Ibadan writers association, na you go come tell us how we go run Edo state na? Abi?? You must be silly if you think Edo is south west where you people act like rats feeding from the crumbs of your lord from Bourdilon. We are deeply rooted cultural people. Even Oshiomohle knows that your plans will be resisted but he still wants to try. We dey here dey wait una. Let me not say much. But Edo is in the hands of the people and no amount of federal might will bend our resolve.

C'est Fini.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Pally forget matter, they called you up to energize their failing Campaign... cheesy grin

Unfortunately, they called you out late.. grin You no fit do any majic....Obaseki is a Goner!
Lols I be PDP man na. I must always campaign for Obaseki... Non worry, we go give you read carpet in 2023 after PDP collect power...

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by madamgrace: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
RingRoadMafia:

Oshiomohle paid Lagos-Ibadan writers association, na you go come tell us how we go run Edo state na? Abi?? You must be silly if you think Edo is south west where you people act like rats feeding from the crumbs of your lord from Bourdilon. We are deeply rooted cultural people. Even Oshiomohle knows that your plans will be resisted but he still wants to try. We dey here dey wait una. Let me not say much. But Edo is in the hands of the people and no amount of federal might will bend our resolve.

C'est Fini.
Tinubu is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by madamgrace: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Lols I be PDP man na. I must always campaign for Obaseki... Non worry, we go give you read carpet in 2023 after PDP collect power...

Tnk yu
Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by Miracle1991: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bearing in mind that the person you are standing for him (Obaseki) was brought by a Godfather (oshiomole). Hypocrite
Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by Miracle1991: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Keaton:
Even we the good people of Edo state in diaspora has rejected the antics of Adams and his gang of APC thieves. Obaseki is doing well, APC can not just decide the future of Edo people because Obaseki refused to play ball. We stand gidigba with Obaseki and my family over there and even community will always support him because he's a good man with good intentions.
diaspora in aba abi? Some of you from erosion potopoto region will be claiming diaspora.
Diaspora my left nyash.
Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by Miracle1991: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
madamgrace:
If all Gov. Godwin Obaseki wanted was a second term in office, he would’ve easily agreed to share Edo state treasury with “Godfathers”, and they will support him; but he refused to share the treasury with Oshiomole and Tinubu, and chose to take side with the people of Edo state, to protect their treasury, continue his good works, and give back power to the people of Edo state.

#EdoIsNotLagos #BetterWithPDP
the two million dollars ($2000000) his commissioner flew outside this country is also for the progress of his people abi?
Ask Obaseki where is osaze his commissioner? Crooks
Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by RingRoadMafia: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
madamgrace:

Tinubu is a terrorist

A confirmed terrorist. He will be disgraced come election day. He and Oshiomohle will be resisted. Edo people don't do Godfatherism he should ask questions before attempting to become jagaban in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Must Stand With Obaseki And Reject Godfatherism by deeva2: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Godfatherism is part and parcel of naija politics of which Obaseki himself benefited..You can't fight against godfatherism after you ditched out billions of naira from the state treasury and gave tax collector..Godfatherism produced Obaseki as a governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Atiku Told To Back Off, As Northern Politicians Get Commendatio / Buhari Ongoing Construction Of Lagos Abeokuta Express Way / Farooq Kperogi: I'm Shocked People Are Shocked By NLC's Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.