Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos (49471 Views)

The PAJERO Club / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by etrange: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
babag93:
For who to buy?
They clearly are disillusioned about the happenings in the world today!

You might want to speak for yourself, bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by etrange: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice but there's really nothing new these car manufacturers are bringing onboard... maybe with the exception of Tesla. Mercedes has some futuristic model cars that aren't yet out there too.
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
dayleke:
Rugged ?
Seems kinda.

Reminds me.....

Where in the world is Autojosh?

And the other dude too....Auto smtin?

Their threads used to grace the front page then.
rightly observed. I miss them too. Guess he's onto a new page of his life!
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by stasius: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
How much is it?
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
babag93:
For who to buy?
They clearly are disillusioned about the happenings in the world today!
you'd be shocked. You'd see this car in traffic next week.
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by hardbody: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
2cribz:
Poor ma no dey buy pajero na.

Bros I swear. Even the one wey i dey drive now dey still shave my head. I took it to these massillia people at Ijora to look at the suspensions on the SUV, they came out with an invoice of about N980k. Only me one drove to Ladipo and changed some bits and pieces. I am still driving it.

1 Like

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by vertueptime: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
If you hear price you go run, plus parts are as expensive as Benz, plus no second hand value

Qtsnow:
New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport: Rugged, Smoother, More Comfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzF1Elz61K0

Massilia Motors, the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Motors in Nigeria, has officially unveiled the 4th generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) in a first of its kind virtual car launch in Nigeria.

The event was witnessed on YouTube by customers and other stakeholders who were shown the salient features of the 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV, and also taken on a 360° virtual tour, followed by a musical session by Dj Neptunes.

Managing Director of Massilia Motors/Country Delegate of CFAO Nigeria, Mr. Thomas Pelletier stated that the new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is tough, reliable, and comfortable.
According to the MD, “The 2020 Pajero Sport combines off-road performance and luxury on-road comfort. It is a proper 4x4 that I have had the opportunity to experience here (Nigeria) during the rainy season. It has a comfortable suspension and a powerful engine. It is simply rugged and smooth.”

The new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is a blend of innovation and advanced technology bound to be welcomed by the industry and eventual owners.

Also coming as an irresistible new feature is the Smartphone-Linked Display Audio (SLDA). This infotainment feature is easier to see with its 8-inch display screen. The SLDA enables the driver to link his phone to the car and have access to his information including satellite navigation i.e. Google maps on touchscreen via Android Auto or Apple CarPlay apps.

Additional features of the new generation Pajero Sport include an 8inch LCD coloured meter cluster, an upgrade of the Electronic Parking Brake, now coming with the Auto Hold function, the Forward Collision Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Warning, etc. The 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine comes with a remarkable fuel economy and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is an All-Terrain champion, just as a Roof spoiler and shark fin antenna have also been added, with a variety of colours to choose from.
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
holyidol:
Good, I wish this to all niaraland. I need few people who can partner with me in a profitable business that am into, Southerners are mostly preferred so that seen each other will not be much problem. Let's talk.
What kind of business.
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by tnerro1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hope they don’t ask me to choose between this car and my babe oooo

It will be a difficult decision oooooo grin
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by adessolar(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
A well organised Virtual Brand Launch...
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Idiotmod: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
If it's three rows seat. It's good
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nicepoker:
What kind of business.
you can WhatsApp me with this number let me explain to you. 08125187926
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by highsurge: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wish I could exchange with mine
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
dayleke:
Rugged ?
Seems kinda.

Reminds me.....

Where in the world is Autojosh?

And the other dude too....Auto smtin?

Their threads used to grace the front page then.

Hmm... amazing guys u just mentioned.

Their hustle might have grown bigger than nairaland
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by dayleke: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
lexy2014:

Hmm... amazing guys u just mentioned.

Their hustle might have grown bigger than nairaland

True that...
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Amorprincesa24: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by jrusky(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice machine.
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by farady(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Mtchwwwwwww! Is the engine now up to 200HP? How someone will build a heavy car and put an engine with similar horse power to Corolla beats my imagination. One on one, a 2003 corolla will outrun this 2020 Pajero. I don't just know what Mitsubishi problem is. For that size and price, a Pajero should be punching nothing less than 350HP. Pajero is a reliable brand don't get me wrong but it is just underpowered. I can't carry over N10m to go and buy a car with less than 200HP, a big size SUV for that matter, very sluggish on the road.

Good points you raised.

Mitsubishi has not been able to upgrade on their dated designed model engine to compete favorably with the likes of the Prado. Even this design is below par in styling. Can't really compete with a LC Prado

1 Like

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by i124k(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
seunlayi:
This is nice but on behalf of over 190 million Nigerians, I recommend the car should be mass produced and given free of charge to anybody that have interest
INDEED

1 Like

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Openbusiness: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
farady:

Good points you raised.

Mitsubishi has not been able to upgrade on their dated designed model engine to compete favorably with the likes of the Prado. Even this design is below par in styling. Can't really compete with a LC Prado
Don't mind them. Na all those old school Directors of manufacturing and FMCG companies and govt agencies in Nigeria that love to sleep inside their car before getting to office that used to by Pajero grin. They know if they use SUVs with well powered engines their journey from home to office will be fast and short. But Pajero, the original snail SUV, 30 mins journey will take 2 hours grin...... So I will now have N19m and then I will go and buy a Pajero, even if am mad raise to power crazy, it can never happen grin. But every malam to his kettle, as am typing sef, some old school chairman and directors don dey order another 200 units for their companies. Those baba no dey take sleep inside car play oh grin

1 Like

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Facidio: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
It's ugly, but I go take am if them dash me
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Wigetsolar: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Still Toyota fan...
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by RichBoy247: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Wow
My love for rides knows no bound

If you are a niggarrr and you don't love ride then you must be pussy asss niggarrr

Mr Niggarrr, this was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo started from Simple Madness to Complex Madness, now shw has become Internationally Mad. Please watch yourself before you find yourself nakked at Idumota Market
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Drone95(m): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm gonna get two for mama nd papa
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by earnit1: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
OH
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wetin be this...ugly car
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Vatod(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please I need this machine for Mum, can anyone help me with the price!
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by AvalonSpace(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Interior please!!!
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
maisauki:
u be female wink grin

I be male.
u never hear of male wey dem dash motor before? tongue
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Sniper101(m): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice!

If this is less expensive than 2019 land cruiser Prado, then am sure most people will begin to opt for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? / 5 Things Car Dealers In Nigeria Don't Want Car Buyers To Know / Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.