Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos (49470 Views)

The PAJERO Club / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / World First Transparent Car Launched In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
I will still pick a Venza or Lexus Rx470 over this car .

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by katordidi(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Closely resembles the Toyota Fortuner
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by maisauki: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
olaeffect:

I be male.
u never hear of male wey dem dash motor before? tongue
do you have hoe
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Thazard(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Prado second
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by revilomichaels(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Qtsnow:
New Mitsubishi Pajero Sport: Rugged, Smoother, More Comfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzF1Elz61K0

Massilia Motors, the sole distributor of Mitsubishi Motors in Nigeria, has officially unveiled the 4th generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) in a first of its kind virtual car launch in Nigeria.

The event was witnessed on YouTube by customers and other stakeholders who were shown the salient features of the 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV, and also taken on a 360° virtual tour, followed by a musical session by Dj Neptunes.

Managing Director of Massilia Motors/Country Delegate of CFAO Nigeria, Mr. Thomas Pelletier stated that the new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is tough, reliable, and comfortable.
According to the MD, “The 2020 Pajero Sport combines off-road performance and luxury on-road comfort. It is a proper 4x4 that I have had the opportunity to experience here (Nigeria) during the rainy season. It has a comfortable suspension and a powerful engine. It is simply rugged and smooth.”

The new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is a blend of innovation and advanced technology bound to be welcomed by the industry and eventual owners.

Also coming as an irresistible new feature is the Smartphone-Linked Display Audio (SLDA). This infotainment feature is easier to see with its 8-inch display screen. The SLDA enables the driver to link his phone to the car and have access to his information including satellite navigation i.e. Google maps on touchscreen via Android Auto or Apple CarPlay apps.

Additional features of the new generation Pajero Sport include an 8inch LCD coloured meter cluster, an upgrade of the Electronic Parking Brake, now coming with the Auto Hold function, the Forward Collision Mitigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Warning, etc. The 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine comes with a remarkable fuel economy and an 8-speed automatic transmission.
The new Mitsubishi Pajero Sport is an All-Terrain champion, just as a Roof spoiler and shark fin antenna have also been added, with a variety of colours to choose from.

I’ve never been a Fan of Mitsubishi design but this one is out of this world. Spectacular and powerfully beautiful ���... don’t mind my grammar, I just love the SUV
How much sef?
I hold 1.6mil lol
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
maisauki:
do you have hoe

Please take 3 teaspoon of hypo 3 times daily for 12days, your mind is dirty. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2020
The car no fine na...Buy am today, tomorrow the thing go dey behave like say e smoke weed. Mtchewwww, where's the keys to my benz and rover?
Re: 2020 4th Generation Mitsubishi Pajero Sport SUV Launched In Lagos by chris81964(m): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Good afternoon. Who do you have that can inspect a 2012 Pajero for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Should I Expect To Pay For My Repair? / 5 Things Car Dealers In Nigeria Don't Want Car Buyers To Know / Fuel Tank Spotted Inside A Bus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.