Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

She Only Want To Use Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Want To Use Me (1334 Views)

I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Only Want To Use Me by sammieone(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
hello friends. i met my my current girlfriend october last year at a wedding in ekiti.i almost asked her out the day we met and i deciced to caution myself to allow us see in lagos since she stays in lagos also.i asked her out and she said she is not ready for relationship but we could be friends. aside being her friend some times we play so much and we feel free to touch each other but no sex. i feel that will make her yes my request but she still says NO. recently i lied to her that i have a girlfriend now but she still wont let me be. she always want me around whenever she want. i need to move on with my life and i really need serious relationship now.do should i do.
I also have a goal to have serious relationship before my birthday in April.
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Abekeade08(f): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2011
How is she using you, when she is not even letting you eff her?

1 Like

Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Dsense(m): 3:13am On Feb 15, 2011
Daft thread . . . . . .How the deuce is she using you?

Is it a crime befriending some1 again? . . . . . . .Mentality!!! lipsrsealed
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Osama10(m): 3:14am On Feb 15, 2011
Try and ignore her like 6 months and see the results. wink
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by MrsChima(f): 3:15am On Feb 15, 2011
That won't work. It will only backfire on him.
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by obowunmi(m): 3:19am On Feb 15, 2011
@ OP, just move on. Goodluck to you!
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 15, 2011
pls u guys should help out pls! I am also caught up wit d same sh*t,
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by 49cents(m): 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2011
@poster.

Having sex is not a mark of being a relationship; how can people be lovers without being friends, which is basically about openness, trust, companionship and love, romance not built on these is just a channel of expressing lustful desires sadly and erroneously in the name of love.

Are there certain values you like about her on critical evaluation of her person? are they enough for you to want to ask her out in the hope that it might lead to marriage?we are tempted to date because of the sex and that it feels good but our heart wants more than fleeting emotions of good feelings; it wants trust, understanding, unconditional acceptance and all those beautiful things that make life meaningful. Good luck!
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Dyt(f): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
Orisirisi
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by sammieone(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
i told her i wanted a lay off but she always want me around her.i like her and i wish we are dating but she want just friendship. i want to move on and get a fresh relationship. for instance,just today i told her that i want to go out with my new girlfriend(i lied sha) but she nade sure i didnt leave her from 12 oclock to 7,30pm. she said she still have right over me.i think its very good to avoid her.
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
<<< has a headache and needs to rest before reading this soap opera script.
brb. undecided undecided
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by CyberG: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2011
sammie one:

i told her i wanted a lay off but she always want me around her.i like her and i wish we are dating but she want just friendship. i want to move on and get a fresh relationship. for instance,just today i told her that i want to go out with my new girlfriend(i lied sha) but she nade sure i didnt leave her from 12 oclock to 7,30pm. [size=16pt]she said she still have right over me][/size].i think its very good to avoid her.

LOL @ comment!
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by zealot4me(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2011
Osama10:

Try and ignore her like 6 months and see the results. wink

OSAMA 6 MONTHS KE? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
sammie one:

hello friends. i met my my current girlfriend october last year at a wedding in ekiti.i almost asked her out the day we met and i deciced to caution myself to allow us see in lagos since she stays in lagos also.i asked her out and she said she is not ready for relationship but we could be friends. aside being her friend some times we play so much and we feel free to touch each other but no sex. i feel that will make her yes my request but she still says NO. recently i lied to her that i have a girlfriend now but she still wont let me be. she always want me around whenever she want. i need to move on with my life and i really need serious relationship now.do should i do.
I also have a goal to have serious relationship before my birthday in April.

you are crazy, why well you are setting a date for serious relationship i.e must have one before birthday

a serious relationship will lead its self to be serious with the effort you put both as a couple, have ever thought this, you might go in as serious and the girl would be just taking it as one of those relationships
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by Yemmyc(f): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
*no comment*
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by jasp12(m): 9:38am On Feb 21, 2011
@op, yam n knife dey ur hand, to me d NO's are just formalities nt 2 be fall cheap 4 u, try acting up as a BF 2 her rather than still making a request 2 her cos u will still get more NO's
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by naijafrend: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2011
sammie one:

i told her i wanted a lay off but she always want me around her.i like her and i wish we are dating but she want just friendship. i want to move on and get a fresh relationship. for instance,just today i told her that i want to go out with my new girlfriend(i lied sha) but she nade sure i didnt leave her from 12 oclock to 7,30pm. she said she still have right over me.i think its very good to avoid her.
See, you've got your answer !

1 Like

Re: She Only Want To Use Me by edlion57(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2011
dat ur topic did't suit wht u wrote
Re: She Only Want To Use Me by roymary: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2011
@Op

Guess you are for real but not smart enough. Your illustration shows no element that she's trying to use you. Ladies could be so indecisive especially when they cant find all they want or aspire for in you. Its like putting you on the waiting-list at the moment. Better than telling you off completely; you have a chance, so relax some.

Really don't give advise like this one but you seem sincere. Take a chill pill, the punny might be all yours in no time. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can A Relashionship Really Suceed Without Lies / He Asked Me How Much I Top-up Monthly? / Wearing Same Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.