Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. (919 Views)

Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / Oyedepo Commissions Construction Of The Ark (pictures) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yes, in case you were wondering how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
O. P u 4ni die

Bt as d chief photographer of noah, wch camera u use snap noah so?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by TheSourcerer: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Well seems plausible

But the honey badgers

How did he get 2 honey badgers to come up with him and stay in the Ark for 40days something

And what did the lions eat , all carnivores eat for this magical period of time ?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Well seems plausible

But the honey badgers

How did he get 2 honey badgers to come up with him and stay in the Ark for 40days something

And what did the lions eat , all carnivores eat for this magical period of time ?
I work in mysterious ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
O. P u 4ni die

Bt as d chief photographer of noah, wch camera u use snap noah so?
Iphone 11 pro max

1 Like

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hope he came to Africa to take the Animals here?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by TheSourcerer: 1:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I work in mysterious ways.
magical ways it seems. Great work God

N.B I wouldn't trust my life to a lawyer who works in mysterious ways
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
oh hahahahahaha
grin
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by Tomiwa69(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
How did he get a penguin to treak all the way from the south pole and enter his ark not conducive atmospherically for a penguin
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Yes, in case you were wondering how.

Wrong, Noah was not a white man. Albino yes, but not white. tongue grin

Tomiwa69:
How did he get a penguin to treak all the way from the south pole and enter his ark not conducive atmospherically for a penguin
But the penguin can spend 75% percent of its life in water so would they have died after 40 days?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
You need the guidance of the holy spirit to ubderstand
TheSourcerer:
magical ways it seems. Great work God

N.B I wouldn't trust my life to a lawyer who works in mysterious ways
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
RACIST
donnie:

Wrong, Noah was not a white man. Albino yes, but not white. tongue grin

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
RACIST

Yea right ..but you who made him white are not racist hmm? undecided
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by Vyzz: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

He didn't need to...

Other countinent never break out from Africa....

It was a big continent then
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by Vyzz: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
How did he capture the blue whale.... Two blue whales and two sharks?

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:

He didn't need to...

Intelligent... Besides all of the region of Arabia and the Mediterranean was Africa.

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
How did he capture the blue whale.... Two blue whales and two sharks?

He didn't need to, they were just cool with the flood. cool

[img]https://media./images/d30982848510bd5fb244a9bead8a6d00/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
You need the guidance of the holy spirit to ubderstand
same one who did 14 year old Mary? Nah I'm fine dude
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:

He didn't need to...

That means the Noah story happened over 250million years ago when we still had Pangaea. grin

1 Like

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by Vyzz: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Sabi man

Didn't the drown?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by Vyzz: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Intelligent... Besides all of the region of Arabia and the Mediterranean was Africa.

I won't doubt this

1 Like

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by sotall(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

[img]https://media./images/d30982848510bd5fb244a9bead8a6d00/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingxsamz:

The whole Bible happend in Africa bro
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
sotall:

So you didn't read all animals outside the ark died from the flood?

Did he mentiaon fish? Many would have died yes (like those fossils found buried in the sahara) but for many others, they might have even enjoyed more waters.
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by TheSourcerer: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
RACIST
so what color are you then God?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by FatherOfJesus: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
I dont know, I use bleaching cream now
TheSourcerer:
so what color are you then God?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:

Sabi man

Didn't the drown?

[img]https://media./images/504128c03fce6baf5c969b7fbae5bafc/tenor.gif[/img]

Serously? Fish drown?
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by TheSourcerer: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I dont know, I use bleaching cream now
oh rainbow God!! , the univesrsally convenient answer , every race their God .....

Arab people , Arab God
Greek people , Greek Gods
Chinese people, Chinese God
But the African Race , white God/Jesus

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by donnie(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
oh rainbow God!! , the univesrsally convenient answer , every race their God .....

Arab people , Arab God
Greek people , Greek Gods
Chinese people, Chinese God
But the African Race , white God/Jesus

Its not Africans, cos,there is no such race as "Africans" because we have Turks today claiming North African and Egyptian... We even have Canaanaites (Nilotics) and Ethiopians whom though very Christian, dont worship white Jesus. They refused to be colonized.
It's Israelites (Negroes, Bantus); I like to be specific. We are mostly in subsaharan Africa.
Our foolishness is follow-come. It is the curse of YAH upon us. We ruled this world at a time in History.

1 Like

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by TheSourcerer: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Its not Africans, cos,there is no such race as "Africans"... It's Israelites (Negroes, Bantus); I like to be specific. We are mostly in subsaharan Africa.
Our foolishness is follow-come. It is the curse of YAH upon us. We ruled this world at a time in History.
if you like to be specific then be totally specific
''My foolishness is follow come''
Curse yah blah blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Noah Managed To Get All The Animals Into The Ark. by sotall(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
donnie:

Did he mentiaon fish? Many would have died yes (like those fossils found buried in the sahara) but for many others, they might have even enjoyed more waters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Shocked As Pastor Chris Broke Into Tears Within 5mins Of Preaching / The Old Testament Is Not Functional But Very Functional When You Want Tithes / It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.