Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife (919 Views)

Don’t Cheat On Her / So Jesus Christ Is Black Man Not White? Rev 1:15 Dan 7:9 / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by BigBashiru: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
mentally or emotionally.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Kondomatic(m): 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
The post don finish abi you still dey type?

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
It is impossible but with God, it is effortless
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2021
We need serious training on this.
There was no cheating in the beginning when God created the first couple and settled them in a big garden filled with everything they needed.
The woman initiated absolute freewill due to influence from a third party and today all of us are witnesses of the consequences of their rebellion.
God's only begotten son later told us that for our future to be bright and blissful we must return to how God arranged the family circle IN THE BEGINNING! Matthew 19:8 smiley

BigBashiru:

mentally or emotionally.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Jentle244: 5:07am On Jul 04, 2021
There has always been a reason why they have always asked us as young christians to stay away from pre marital sex. Apart from unwanted pregnancies and STD.

You see when a man in his youth has slept with somany girls and now finally settles down, it will be hard, peradventure he married an amateur when it comes to sex that is when the problem starts. He begins to compare and contrast her with the ladies he has slept with. And now she might now be a religious type.
Certainly, he will opt to try outside to get that adventure he once enjoyed. Hence the cheating.

SAME GOES TO THE FEMALE FOLK

Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2021
You perfectly grasp the reason why God forbids fornication!
You've said it all. God bless you! smiley

Jentle244:

There has always been a reason why they have always asked us as young christians to stay away from pre marital sex. Apart from unwanted pregnancies and STD.

You see when a man in his youth has slept with somany girls and now finally settles down, it will be hard, peradventure he married an amateur when it comes to sex that is when the problem starts. He begins to compare and contrast her with the ladies he has slept with. And now she might now be a religious type.
Certainly, he will opt to try outside to get that adventure he once enjoyed. Hence the cheating.

SAME GOES TO THE FEMALE FOLK
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Monogamy: 6:07am On Jul 04, 2021
If men know this, do they understand the same about women?

Cos to my best of understanding, na men dey jealous pass
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by luvmijeje(f): 6:15am On Jul 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
mentally or emotionally.

Or sexually.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2021
I think I agree a bit with this because there's this married man in my church ( they are new in my parish), a believer o. He's always stealing glances at me. It got so much that I think the wife noticed and stopped greeting me.

What's my own, I bone them. So one evening after Bible study he now came to my seat and was telling me not to mind what pastors wife said because She was yabbing me to get another Bible version which I didn't take personally. So he just seized the opportunity to get close and I became worried.

Last week, he sat directly behind me and after service, as I stood up to leave, he engaged me again in another convo. Hian! And the wife was there. I say God abeg o. This man should just face front.

Very rich and handsome man for that matter with cute botish wife and children.

It takes the grace of God for men of God not to fall.
May God strengthen every married man in Jesus name.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by BigBashiru: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2021
CharisEleos:
I think I agree a bit with this because there's this married man in my church ( they are new in my parish), a believer o. He's always stealing glances at me. It got so much that I think the wife noticed and stopped greeting me.

What's my own, I bone them. So one evening after Bible study he now came to my seat and was telling me not mind what pastors wife said because She was yabbing me to get another Bible version which I didn't take personally. So he just seized the opportunity to get close and I became worried.

Last week, he sat directly behind me and after service, as I stood up to leave, he engaged me again in another convo. Hian! And the wife was there. I say God abeg o. This man should just face front.

you are young.... men cherish youth...... youth is sexy. his wife is prolly one of those that got married at an older age.

they say anuta agbogho achupu agadi - which means when a young wife is married the older wife is driven out....

men should try to marry a young woman if that's what they want....
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by BigBashiru: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2021
CharisEleos:

What's my own, I bone them. So one evening after Bible study he now came to my seat and was telling me not mind what pastors wife said because She was yabbing me to get another Bible version which I didn't take personally. So he just seized the opportunity to get close and I became worried.

Even if the man doesn't approach you physically he might still imagine things with you lol.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2021
BigBashiru:
mentally or emotionally.

It is because men are immersed into this Powerful Wickedness and are not told that there is another Way.

And that way tells you that if you Truly intend to be faithful to thy wife, like Noah, Joseph, Isaac, Job, you can Truly do it.

There is Another Way!

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by luvmijeje(f): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2021
Personally, I don't have issue with men cheating. It's your life. My issue is with women that crushes their purposes, their dreams and their ambitions because of these same men who are polygamous by nature.

It is that time for me to say this again. Your husband and children are not your only purpose in life. There are lives attached to you fulfilling your other purposes in life.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by BigBashiru: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2021
luvmijeje:
Personally, I don't have issue with men cheating. It's your life. My issue is with women that crushes their purposes, their dreams and their ambitions because of these same men who are polygamous by nature.

It is that time for me to say this again. Your husband and children are not your only purpose in life. There are lives attached to you fulfilling your other purposes in life.

this is quite powerful.... for example, they say married women should not talk to other men....really?

that's one easy way to kill purpose.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by luvmijeje(f): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

this is quite powerful.... for example, they say married women should not talk to other men....really?

that's one easy way to kill purpose.

Really o! There was even one news that I read on Nairaland front page, a story about a commissioner who resigned because she wants to protect her marriage. She resigned as a Commissioner!!!! A position of 4 years.

She crushes opportunities. She crushes lives that depends on her fulfilling her purposes. She crushes dreams of young girls who wants to be where she is. By doing what she did, she elevate men who never sees their wife's success as our success. Women in position of authority are rare so when any woman gets there, see it as an opportunity to inspire others.

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

you are young.... men cherish youth...... youth is sexy. his wife is prolly one of those that got married at an older age.

they say anuta agbogho achupu agadi - which means when a young wife is married the older wife is driven out....

The wife is not that old but you know when a woman has given birth, the difference will be there no matter the packaging. But she's ok.

The man is not a young Bobo like that but hes just like all those Usifo Ataga them set. A few whites beards here and there but he is more reserved and responsible.

Men are flirtatious in nature.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

Even if the man doesn't approach you physically he might still imagine things with you lol.

That's his headache. Though I don't think he would.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Kaybae(f): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sometimes I try to figure out why most cheat, it's just natural because I have seen someone that married a young girl infact their age difference is like 8_9 and still cheat on her with someone of his own age....... Good behaviors or any other thing know to be good doesn't matter to some men. It's just in their blood. And honestly some married women are so loyal that to even talk to a man at their place of work is problem as if the husband is there but still the husband will still cheat, this sometimes make me sad. But it is well sha
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by xproducer: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
"For with God nothing will be impossible.” - Luke 1:37
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Cuttycool(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is not in the nature of men to cheat, rather it was our ancient african society that gave the african men the right to cheat and marry plenty wives. White men respect marital vows, they hardly cheat on their wife. But here, the nigerian man doesent see any wrong with cheating. Also some married women allow their men do it due to low self esteem.
Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by Cuttycool(f): 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
You talk as if the men do not also grow old, if a woman can cope with an aging husband, why cant the husband also cope with his aging wife? This anomally is only found in africa, all due to ignorance.
BigBashiru:

Re: It's Impossible For A Man Not To Cheat On The Wife by BigBashiru: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Cuttycool:
You talk as if the men do not also grow old, if a woman can cope with an aging husband, why cant the husband also cope with his aging wife? This anomally is only found in africa, all due to ignorance.

I agree 100% with you. it's GREED on the part of men.... I wasn't blaming gals....just stating the facts....

(1) (Reply)

Why My Target Is No Longer Heaven / Beards / The Power Of Weeping By Michael Youssef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.