Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine (2182 Views)

Stop Threatening Protesters, Less Than 10000 Nigerians Can Send The Thieves Away / South East Senators Plead With President Tinubu For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by lwise(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:
IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Just got a message that a lot of people supporting this are Naija info's staffers. Monickers supporting this senseless post are workers of the owner of Nigeria info, cool fm and wazobia fm.

Wise up!

You are dumbbbb

1 Like

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Simplyleo: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:

I quoted you because you asked that the acct number be put up
He opened the thread seeking financial assistance for the big man.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
lwise:

You are dumbbbb

You are dumber
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

He opened the thread seeking financial assistance for the big man.

And you played to the gallery instead of condemning it
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by lwise(m): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:
IMPORTANT INFO!!!

Just got a message that a lot of people supporting this are Naija info's staffers. Monickers supporting this senseless post are workers of the owner of Nigeria info, cool fm and wazobia fm.

Wise up!

This is one of the reasons we may never get it right in this nation.Can you mention the source of your information?Can you mention the monikers?
Even if we have staffs of the radio station promoting this thread,how much is N500 to you?Are you that poor?

1 Like

Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
NIGERIA IS GONE
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by lwise(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:
@inception, you're still very sick in the head undecided

You are telling jobless Nigerians to come and contribute for a popular radio station that makes millions almost on a daily.

Do you know how much they make on adverts.....jingles/voiceovers on a daily?

Do you know how much they make by airing personal programmes from individuals?
Do you know how much they make per session?

The owner(Amin Mousalli) owns wazobia and cool fm. He has cars, houses, investments and other companies. You now want jobless people to contribute for him. You are sick!

My Advice: All staffers should forfeit some months salary, or better still, come out and revolt! Say No to government's maltreatment and extortion.

You're quoting my ordeal......mumu like you!

You are the jobless doltt here.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Simplyleo: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
OcVoice:

And you played to the gallery instead of condemning it
Abeg, I no support anything o.

My statement is "in cases like this, post the acc details of the beneficiary so individuals can pay without demanding for acc", or words to that effect.

There are actually genuine cases that require contribution and not everyone really wish to notify the public that he/she paid anything yo the acc.

This is my position, not neccessarily in support of this case.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
lwise:

Even if we have staffs of the radio station promoting this thread,how much is N500 to you?Are you that poor?

This post gave you off!

If you ever want to contribute to your boss for a govt given fine(which I don't support anyways) because it might affect your salary, or affect your colleagues in one way or the other, post the contribution circular within the confines of AIM Group of companies, not on Nairaland. 500 naira is a big money to job seekers here.

That 5 million could better the lives of 5 jobless graduates in Nigeria.

Don't misconstrue me, I am not supporting the govt for the maltreatment and extortion, but asking the poor masses to contribute to a rich man's pocket is wickedness and callousness!

Amin Mousalli knows how to fight his battles. He's close to these politicians.
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
lwise:

You are the jobless doltt here.

Oh yes, I am in-between jobs at the moment, but what's the meaning of the emboldened? You mean idiot?
Re: I Plead With 10000 Nigerians To Contribute 500 Naira Each To Pay Ngninfo's Fine by romenna: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nigerians always behaving like cowards.
Go face the authorities and stop pandering to the expectations of your captors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Attempt To Remove BOB Fails As APC Excos Boo Governor Out Of Meetings / FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs / BREAKING: House Of Reps Member Intercepted By Troops With Weapons In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.