Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Oshiomhole’s King Bestows Chieftaincy Title On Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s King Bestows Chieftaincy Title On Obaseki (2024 Views)

Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oshiomhole’s King Bestows Chieftaincy Title On Obaseki by Notatribalist(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
lograr:

You wanted me to convince you and i asked a simple question after giving you enough points, you ran away. Anyway, those who voted for buhari and those who celebrated the coming in of buhari can not be convinced . I just checked that you did the latter. What a pity.
No more response from me. Bye
Are you even making sense to yourself?
Re: Oshiomhole’s King Bestows Chieftaincy Title On Obaseki by slivertongue: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
this is bizarre grin. You're so wrong on this i'm sorry. The said humiliation was when obaseki visited oba of benin and it was the apc members who did all that after which they started shooting and threw the whole place into pandemonium which the oba and benin people weren't happy about. Many notable Nigerians also condemned the act. Honouring somebody by an oba is different from saying unequivocally that he's endorsing a candidate like oshiomohle's oba did to obaseki. I'm sure If you go to the same oba tomorrow as a political figure, he will also welcome and honour you. Na normal thing.

NB. it's impolite of you to be abusing somebody this way. You don't have to abuse obaseki for whatever reason. Ugly or not he's created by God. You and I know oshiomohle isn't handsome either but i never said so in my comment .Please grow up.
he is a childish meddlesome interloper.
Re: Oshiomhole’s King Bestows Chieftaincy Title On Obaseki by slivertongue: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
its becoming a comedy and I pray it ends in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Urges Northern Lawyers To Boycott NBA Conference Over El-rufai’s Withdrawa / Awolowo’s First Daughter, Tola Oyediran, Dies At 79 / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Con-man & A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.