Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Skrill To Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skrill To Account (200 Views)

My Funds Are Gone, Skrill Money Bookers Locked My Account. / Can Anyone Exchange Dollars In Skrill Account For Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill To Account by Samson345: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good day nairalanders pls I'm having issues with my skrill account I have been trying to deposit the money in my skrill to my bank account ,but seconds later I was told the transactions was cancelled by my bank I also tried my zenith account it was also cancelled .can anyone pls tell me why these transactions are been declined .

1 Like

Re: Skrill To Account by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Email me (jack2021@inbox.ru) I can help
Re: Skrill To Account by Karleb(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
As a Nigerian, you can't withdraw from skrill. Sorry!
Re: Skrill To Account by Zdoh(m): 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Samson345:
Good day nairalanders pls I'm having issues with my skrill account I have been trying to deposit the money in my skrill to my bank account ,but seconds later I was told the transactions was cancelled by my bank I also tried my zenith account it was also cancelled .can anyone pls tell me why these transactions are been declined .
We are relaible exchanger we can buy your skrill funds and credit your Nigeria bank account

KomonSense:

In Nigeria Yes but outside Africa capital NO.

I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria...

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money....

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Skrill To Account by VicM6: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Samson345:
same thing happens to me. just like someone said you can't withdraw from a skrill acct in Nigeria. i had to by pass it before getting my money. dm me 0 7 zero one 8 8 nine two 7 one 7

(1) (Reply)

I Am Helpless / Babe, Don't Make Your Life Any Harder / Serious Rich White Or Akata Woman For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.