Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life (1389 Views)

I'm Not Rich Yet But I'm Already Bored Of Money And Wealth!!!! Am I Normal? / I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / Truly , I'm Giving Up On Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Savemefromdying: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
I wake up everyday asking myself why is life so unfair to me, at a young age i have this dream of being great. I graduated from secondary School at the age of 14, I was so happy. My mum too was very Happy her dream was for me to study abroad, but all those dream died when my mom fell sick.

Being the first son i started struggling at early age so i can provide for my younger ones and sick mom too.luckily for me i got admission into a Nigeria polytechnic in 2018 I'm doing my I.T now but i know I'm not going back to complete my hnd, because my younger brother got admission into a Federal University I've to work hard so i can provide for him.

I'm 23 now but i can boost of anything, I can't even boost of 2k is funny right? But that's the truth i do all sorts of job but nothing seems to be working in my favor. Everyday i go to bed telling God to save me from this pain by taking my life because is becoming so unbearable for me.

Please i really need advice because I'm really getting depressed,my soul is tired,my spirit is weak. I might end it someday. I'm still holding up because of my mom and my two siblings because nobody will be there fo them.
Cc:Lalasticlala mynd44
I really need advice because I'm now looking like a shadow of myself.
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by gentleman82: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
so na suicide remain for you now abi. Ok choose between poison, rope for neck, or jumping inside water. Anyone you i wish you happy dying in advance.

2 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Aimerosa25(f): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Don't loose hope, I can feel your pain , depression is getting the better of u but by his grace u will be fine,just have faith

2 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Scarfin(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:
I wake up everyday asking myself why is life so unfair to me, at a young age i have this dream of being great. I graduated from secondary School at the age of 14, I was so happy. My mum too was very Happy her dream was for me to study abroad, but all those dream died when my mom fell sick.

Being the first son i started struggling at early age so i can provide for my younger ones and sick mom too.luckily for me i got admission into a Nigeria polytechnic in 2018 I'm doing my I.T now but i know I'm not going back to complete my hnd, because my younger brother got admission into a Federal University I've to work hard so i can provide for him.

I'm 23 now but i can boost of anything, I can't even boost of 2k is funny right? But that's the truth i do all sorts of job but nothing seems to be working in my favor. Everyday i go to bed telling God to save me from this pain by taking my life because is becoming so unbearable for me.

Please i really need advice because I'm really getting depressed,my soul is tired,my spirit is weak. I might end it someday. I'm still holding up because of my mom and my two siblings because nobody will be there fo them.

If you aren't lying, and is really feeling this way and your story is true your really in a poor location.
In your best interest, first get off social media. Abandon ship online!

2ndly take stock of your life, you're an individual and must first love yourself.
You must love yourself for your love for others to make any meaning. This means catering for yourself first.

If you fail, your brothers or mum won't come to your rescue. But if you succeed later because of your honest selfishness, it's to their benefit.

Whether your younger ones made it or not, your success depends on you and you alone!
Also pray with faith because that's the most powerful act on Earth. God will help you from seeing your desire. It's all about you!

NB: Don't dull. Your mum and siblings will destroy you if you don't think about yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Scarfin(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Savemefromdying: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Don't loose hope, I can feel your pain , depression is getting the better of u but by his grace u will be fine,just have faith
Thanks
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Savemefromdying: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Scarfin:

If you aren't lying, and is really feeling this way and your story is true your really in a poor location.

2ndly take stock of your life, you're an individual and must first love yourself.
You must love yourself for your love for others to make any meaning. This means catering for yourself first.

If you fail, your brothers or mum won't come to your rescue. But if you succeed later because of your honest selfishness, it's to their benefit.

Whether your younger ones made it or not, your success depends on you and you alone!
Also pray with faith because that's the most powerful act on Earth. God will help you from seeing your desire. It's all about you!

Don't dull
Thanks bro
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Aimerosa25(f): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:

Thanks
you r welcome bro, it'll be okay
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Savemefromdying: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aimerosa25:
you r welcome bro, it'll be okay
I pray thanks for understanding how i feel sister God bless
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by ArisingStorm: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
You need to open your eyes because they are closed. Everything you need to make it in life is already available for you. Be motivated, your mindset is already weak and you are allowing demons of suicide to toy with your existence. Learn a relevant skill(not fraud), and ask for grace, You will be assisted. Forget that Nigeria is a crazy place to be, create your own Nigeria. Don't forget, ask for grace after learning a skill or using the talent you have(look within).

95% of Nigerians are depressed without knowing their essence of existence. You are here because you are capable. Share me your contact details through mail.

Suicide? That's like telling your maker You are your own God.

Shalom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Realist5: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Your location? Which Polytechnic did you graduate from?
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Savemefromdying: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
ArisingStorm:
You need to open your eyes because they are closed. Everything you need to make it in life is already available for you. Be motivated, your mindset is already weak and you are allowing demons of suicide to toy with your existence. Learn a relevant skill(not fraud), and ask for grace, You will be assisted. Forget that Nigeria is a crazy place to be, create your own Nigeria. Don't forget, ask for grace after learning a skill or using the talent you have(look within).

95% of Nigerians are depressed without knowing their essence of existence. You are here because you are capable. Share me your contact details through mail.

Suicide? That's like telling your maker You are your own God.

Shalom.
Thanks sir
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Aimerosa25(f): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:

I pray thanks for understanding how i feel sister God bless
no problem bro,reach me advice anytime.
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Righteousness89(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:

What I see From your Story is a young man who seems to Work like an Elephant, and Eat like like an ant..

The Spirtual Aspect of your life seems to be what is Holding you down..

I Believe if that is attended to, the Physical will open up

Send me a Pm if you are interested or your WhatsApp digits. Let's Talk!

2 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Savemefromdying: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Realist5:
Your location? Which Polytechnic did you graduate from?
IMT Enugu
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
See today there's no uphold quote for anyone
If you want to give up give up
Is your give up not our own angry

2 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Taal17: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:

Thanks bro

First born or not, you are not responsible for your siblings

its best that you all realise you should be there for each other, not that one person should bend over and break his back for the rest.

Each of you should look for legal ways to support yourself through school
Learn skills
wash clothes

you are using data to browse on nl, use same for learning skills

2 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Professorcplus(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
@23 you can't boast of 2k... The reality is that more than half of Nigeria population youth are on this table and even facing worse situations than you. Sadly there are lot of things that can get one depressed in Nigeria but it's more advisable to focus on the positive things. Atleast, you go to school and still progressing, and I believe you have a sound health. Only, if you don't give up, you will remember this day and smile. Remember to stay positive because even if you crave for all what you always wanted, you can still be depressed if you let negative energy drain you. So, don't let your tomorrow suffer for the crimes of today. Also remember to pray to God if you belief.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by VTJN(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please erase the thought of taking your life off your mind, don't consider suicidal as your last resort. I think most youth from an average home are going through one difficulty or the other, let me give you a glimpse of what I'm going through.
I got enlisted for the final screening @NDA but i couldn't make it due to the financial constraint of my family, i was so bittered and engrossed losing out @ what could actually secure my future. Nevertheless, i forge ahead and keep pushing on, i eventually got admitted to a conventional university. I did all manners of odd job inorder to pay my tuition fee, i squatted throughout my stay in school. I was practically living from hand to mouth. i never allowed my poverty life got over me, i didn't allow that to deprived me of my dream, i wasn't carried away so to say. To the glory of God i graduated last year as the best student in my department.

Today, I'm jobless, my account is dormant, i barely have a square meal daily and I'm 3 years older than you are. I kid you not bro I've never considered suicidal as an option, did you think i don't feel terrible for my condition? I always weep behind door. Just that i couldn't imagine leaving my mum and siblings behind in this odd world. My GF dumped me because i was broke and not being committed. I wonder why i was in a romantic friendship initially with all these my problem. I know life isn't fair, I know it may probably seems impossible getting there, but don't give up bro, there could be a light at the end of the tunnel. God go pick our call one day!!! Please be strong brother!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by CAPSLOCKED: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
PEOPLE ARE PASSING THROUGH SITUATIONS AND ALL YOU CAN OFFER IS PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO SEEK GOD.

THE SAME GOD THEY'VE BEEN PRAYING TO THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFETIME, OR THE SAME GOD THAT HAS ALREADY PROGRAMMED EVERYBODY'S DESTINIES AND WON'T CHANGE HIS MIND FOR ANY REASON?

REAL MATTERS DESERVE REAL SOLUTIONS. IF YOU HAVE NONE TO OFFER GO OFFLINE BECAUSE PRAYERS ARE NOTHING.
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
PEOPLE ARE PASSING THROUGH SITUATIONS AND ALL YOU CAN OFFER IS PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO SEEK GOD.

THE SAME GOD THEY'VE BEEN PRAYING TO THROUGHOUT THEIR LIFETIME, OR THE SAME GOD THAT HAS ALREADY PROGRAMMED EVERYBODY'S DESTINIES AND WON'T CHANGE HIS MIND FOR ANY REASON?

REAL MATTERS DESERVE REAL SOLUTIONS. IF YOU HAVE NONE TO OFFER GO OFFLINE BECAUSE PRAYERS ARE NOTHING.

Prayers are like whispering to the air. Wishful thinking.

I told someone earlier today that if you get something you hoped for after praying it is merely coincidence, nothing else but the brainwashed bumpkin continued to deceive himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by CAPSLOCKED: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:

Prayers are like whispering to the air. Wishful thinking.

I told someone earlier today that if you get something you hoped for after praying it is merely coincidence, nothing else but the brainwashed bumpkin continued to deceive himself.

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS THAT YOU'RE PASSING THROUGH PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU TO GO CLOSER TO GOD... AS IF IT'S DEVIL YOU'VE BEEN CLOSER TO ALL ALONG.

IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT THEY TELL YOU ABOUT MORE PATIENCE AND MORE PRAYERS, AND GOD PLANS. THEY'LL EVEN SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT ASKING FOR THE RIGHT THINGS.. LIKE THERE'S AN EXISTING MANUAL FOR THINGS TO ASK FOR AND THINGS NOT TO ASK FOR.

PRAYING IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. NOT ONE SINGLE THING CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BY PRAYING, BUT LOOK AT ALL THE THINGS THAT WE CAN DO BY WORKING TOGETHER!

3 Likes

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'll always say it that if prayers actually work 95% of Nigerians would've been billionaires in dollars by now and Nigeria as a country would be better than China. But unfortunately, prayers don't work. What works is hard work and consistency.

1 Like

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Be strong
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by frozen70(f): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
Savemefromdying:

You have to take it easy because no one is finding it easy now, even those in USA

You seems to be struggling and expecting more in returns, it doesn't really work that way

Pls try and go back to struggling and finish your HND because if you don't finish now, you will not be able to go back and complete it

That alone is a minus and a shortage on you
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by frozen70(f): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
gentleman82:
so na suicide remain for you now abi. Ok choose between poison, rope for neck, or jumping inside water. Anyone you i wish you happy dying in advance.

Why this naw, is that how to counsel a fellow man who is neck deep into depression
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by frozen70(f): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Scarfin:

NB: Don't dull. Your mum and siblings will destroy you if you don't think about yourself.

Your last paragraph was just not needed, honestly

1 Like

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Scarfin(m): 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
frozen70:

Your last paragraph was just not needed, honestly
When they destroy him dry, they will cry at his burial and tell teary tells of how nice he was.
He has to save himself now that he can!

Some say life is not fair. Perhaps.

1 Like

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Coolcris: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
gentleman82:
you re callous and heartless, to course u dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by yvelchstores(f): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Let me not type what I am thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by Coolcris: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Plead:
I'll always say it that if prayers actually work 95% of Nigerians would've been billionaires in dollars by now and Nigeria as a country would be better than China. But unfortunately, prayers don't work. What works is hard work and consistency.
seconded, people are being brainwashed and are too dumb to realize it.
Re: My Soul Is Tired, I'm Already Giving Up on Life by WhisperedNoise: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
gentleman82:
If you don't have any better, postive or meaningful thing to say, kundly take a nap.

Scoot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Get Lots Of Disrespect From My Younger Sister. I Need Your Advice / Domestic Violence Bill As It Will Affect Families / 3yrs Wedlock,no Kids Yet 'because Of His Wif's Health. He Wants A 2nd Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.