Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses (43242 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by bigcasava1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Thank God � u dismissed.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Miracle1991: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Chirowman(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
see him face like that of Calabash that's they kind of people in SARS, double wahala for dead body .him don buy better market as him soup don't burn finish e go clear for him eyes.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by lightangel65i(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
HantaVirus:
Any man that lays his hands on a woman is a dog ❗

In the video she was trying to fight him, shey she wan beat man abi he treated her fuc k us well.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by solonubinho(m): 11:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/viral-video-i-am-a-dismissed-soldier-man-who-beat-up-policewoman-confesses/

I felt a deep internal rage while watching this video. This guy is a bastard. One now begins to wonder how many fakes they are out there. Even at that, fake soldier or not..the sheer audacity to brutalize, for no cause, a policewoman carrying out her duties. Dirtbag. He should rot in jail.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Franking: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2020
What a country we live in! In my next life I will have no business with Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by dozzybreezy(m): 12:27am On Aug 14, 2020
This mans face shows that he has a very dull brain. He is a psycho!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by InvertedHammer: 1:06am On Aug 14, 2020
/
Good audition!

Now Bourdillon close and Mc Oluomo will come calling. He has made his mark.

/
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by chinchum(m): 1:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Not surprised, an average Nigerians wants "power" to oppress others.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by emmnprince(m): 2:04am On Aug 14, 2020
stanliwise:
He was dismissed for something else, not for his stupid behavior because if it was that then almost all of them have same behavior.

Why he was dismissed: I had spent four months in the training before I was dismissed (disqualified). This was because anytime someone shouted at me, I would feel somehow. They said I had a medical problem and told me to leave.

What triggered his action: I was inside a commercial bus with the driver and conductor, when the policewoman hit the vehicle and that was all.

When she hit the vehicle, it was as if he was shouted at and he felt somehow and reacted negatively at the shouter/vehicle hitter (the Police woman).

This is a mental problem if left unchecked and untreated will result to many bad things. One of which he demonstrated toward the Police woman. Therefore, he was dismissed because he was a paranoia with an excessive display or outburst of anger without control.

Imagine he was with a pistol that fateful day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by jacoik(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Inspector Maltina Oyinchi. angry
Is she a Nigerian?
So a Nigerian will name his child Maltina?
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u r just a heartless creature walahi lol
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by lascos912(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2020
maltina or matinez
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Eddygre8(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2020
I see

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Ibman: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2020
people should stop supporting women any how some times they deserve beating. the sympathy you give them when such things happen makes them cross their boundary. can you imaging a woman slapping a man first. even when she knows a man can beat her to pulp. pls let the woman folk caution themselves. I heard an experience in past in an ATM, after waiting for about an hour to withdrawn , a women in front of me started collecting her friends cards from a queue where d machine has run out of cash, I challenged her, moved to her from and blocked her that we also need d cash and one of them slapped me, I push her away d other jumped at me. I was trying to be a calm person at that point but I got provoke and hit one of them once and she collapse it ended in d police station.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by angelfallz(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2020
HantaVirus:
Any man that lays his hands on a woman is a dog ❗

What do you call a woman that lays her hands on a man?
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Aboks(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is she a Nigerian?
na yeye dwy worri u
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Captain6(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by pmoye(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2020
See im face like medical problem. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by meccuno: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Is she a Nigerian?

so you left the FAKE YORUBA SOLDIER to be talking about MALTINA? HYPOCRITES WILL DIE OF STROKE.

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Pegi23(f): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nawa oo an afonja beat up an Igbo female. Of course that what they know how to do. Unserious being
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Amaechi9(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
It's a good thing that he was never accepted self, he doesn't seem normal though
Mean while Data sellers check my signature I have something for you
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by chinjo(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simplyleo:

Is she a Nigerian?

MARTINA Olodo Oshi
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by planetx: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Nigerians and fear fear of anyone wearing a tattered camo whether a real or fake soldier. Bunch of cowards.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Chubhie: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
omenka:
Chubhie, hope you aren't drifting in space close to the Andromeda galaxy (that's what your Location on your profile states).

It's been a minute since one saw you.
Don Omenka, Ati lo Ati de. Good to be back on earth. Wetin dey sup?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / New Method In Which SCAMMERS Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / Nigerian Priest Jailed For 8 Months In The UK For Sexual Assault (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.