Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses (43233 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Palm Wine Seller Beats Up Policewoman In Osun Over Missing N150,000 / One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Sunepal13(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
Inspector Maltina Oyinchi. angry
Is she a Nigerian?
So a Nigerian will name his child Maltina?
Of course. I was also suprised the first time i heard the name long time ago.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Sunepal13(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is she a Nigerian?
Of course. I was also suprised the first time i heard the name long time ago.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by GamalNasser: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
His goose got cooked that day grin
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Torylanez(m): 8:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol see him eyes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by tit(f): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Forgive him, jawe

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stagger: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
What a beast. No wonder the wife ran away. Choi!
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Jaqenhghar: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
If the soldiers were well behaved, it will be easier to weed out these impostors. Anyone misbehaving and we know he is not a soldier. But because the average soldier and a common criminal are one and the same, it becomes difficult to differentiate

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stanliwise(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
He should not be shown any mercy and his baby should be sent to the motherless home. This man is a beast, imagine him beating another person wife/mother/partner in such manner. Such a cruel being.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stanliwise(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
tit:
Forgive him, jawe
he would come for you next wink
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stanliwise(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
emmnprince:
Nigerian army got it right this time!

If this young man with this character is enlisted for peacekeeping ehn!
He was dismissed for something else, not for his stupid behavior because if it was that then almost all of them have same behavior.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stanliwise(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oizee:
What can I say? I no first like d 2 people
But you can’t deny how it would have been if none of them exist. So keep that your likeness aside.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Miracle1991: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
merryossai:
Dismissed or not, Many Nigerian soldiers are not fit to be a soldier, they always never miss an opportunity to harass civilians.

Enough of hiring people with various personality disorder and despicable behavior to work for the Nigerian army. I think its high time we started checking personal and family history before allowing anyone to be a soldier.
go back and read again.He was never a soldier in the first place.when you are dismissed during training you can't call yourself" a dismissed soldier"

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by merryossai(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
go back and read again.He was never a soldier in the first place.when you are dismissed during training you can't call yourself" a dismissed soldier"
yea, you are right, but his behavior is no much different from the real soldiers.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Farki: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Babadee1900:
This man would have been a disaster to the Nigerian Army had he not been dismissed.

Now he wants forgiveness...smh!
What about the ones that made it through and still terrorise civilians or the institution that encourages such?
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by armadeo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Coronavirus84:
This guy don personally buy market from the Nigerian police force without money, it's impossible the guy go see hell

After reading the story the first thing that came to my mind was..

This guy own don be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Farki: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
stanliwise:
But you can’t deny how it would have been if none of them exist. So keep that your likeness aside.

Ask the people of Borno, Plateau and Kaduna how it's going for them.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by mikkyangel3: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Miracle1991: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
merryossai:
yea, you are right, but his behavior is no much different from the real soldiers.
pls don't generalise,we have a lot of good soldiers. The bad ones are not up to 2% same thing with the civil life,their some wicked and crook civilians.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by merryossai(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Miracle1991:
pls don't generalise,we have a lot of good soldiers. The bad ones are not up to 2% same thing with the civil life,their some wicked and crook civilians.
I might be wrong with my generalisation, but u saying that our character unfit soldiers are below 2% makes me doubt if u r living in this country.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Reference(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
I think the Army should reconsider its decision and re-admit him for training. They know where to deploy him.

One look at the scowl on that face and bam I got it....'Dirty Dozen'.... grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Farki: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by skyfather09(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
useless ugly thing... why you go dey beat woman sef
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stanliwise(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Farki:

Ask the people of Borno, Plateau and Kaduna how it's going for them.
I didn’t mention they were doing an accurate job. Perhaps the situation of Kaduna, plateau and Borno are not the fault of the Security sector per se. Remember that the security sector are creation of the laws and are tightly attached to the control of the political affairs which you and I know are the core of all our problems.
So stop all this bad mouthing you don’t like this and that, as if you have a replacement for them, we need to overhaul them and restructure them but that can happen only within a anti-corruption conscious society.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by sylve11: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Is she a Nigerian?

You never hear fabrinus, Magnus or paulinus? grin cool
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Farki: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
stanliwise:
I didn’t mention they were doing an accurate job. Perhaps the situation of Kaduna, plateau and Borno are not the fault of the Security sector per se. Remember that the security sector are creation of the laws and are tightly attached to the control of the political affairs which you and I know are the core of all our problems.
So stop all this bad mouthing you don’t like this and that, as if you have a replacement for them, we need to overhaul them and restructure them but that can happen only within a anti-corruption conscious society.

So what is the difference between what they are doing now and not doing anything? Governor Zulum even suggested that hunters could replace them if needed.

The western States are already forming a replacement since we can't expect those sworn to protect to actually protect.

Many politicians are former generals, many of the generals know what's going on.

They can arrest protesters nationwide swiftly but can't track actual enemies of the state.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by VectorVee68(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Firstly that's my sister's namesake #Martina. But that's not the main story. I was once beclouded with this unrealistic behavior parading my self up and down feeling like a soldier just because I was a barrack boy and in the regimental band, don't mind that fancy name, I was just an ordinary drummer whose supposed salary was never for once received, I had access to uniforms, I was even packard ( wore it better) than some soldiers. And one day the reality of life dawned on me, I had been foolish all along, I wasn't even collecting salary yet was boasting of nonsense, living a fake life. By myself I get sense.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by stanliwise(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Farki:

So what is the difference between what they are doing now and not doing anything? Governor Zulum even suggested that hunters could replace them if needed.

The western States are already forming a replacement since we can't expect those sworn to protect to actually protect.

Many politicians are former generals, many of the generals know what's going on.

They can arrest protesters nationwide swiftly but can't track actual enemies of the state.
The security personnel are human like us and many of them are caught in web of the trauma and eyesore of the country situation, some hurtful and insensitive words are not proper. Countless has died because they were caught in the entanglement between power play by top dogs. So when the female police was been battered like that, saying you don’t like them and turning blind eyes is like throwing a baby and the bath water. Things aren’t so simple like you want to think it.

We have to keep on the continuous monitoring and destroying of evil no matter who the victim is. Playing the games of when it your turn will land no one in anywhere. The police woman can’t be blamed for arrest of innocent citizens if it was a direct command of the president or the governors, that is just transfer of unnecessary aggression. But be at it may, we can come together and speak against all evil no matter the form it takes.
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by jubrilELsudan: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
BY THE TIME THE POLICEMEN FINISH POUNDING THIS BLOODY FOOL, EVEN FUFU AND AKPU WILL JEALOUS HIM.

Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by bellotaofeek: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Babadee1900:
This man would have been a disaster to the Nigerian Army had he not been dismissed.

Now he wants forgiveness...smh!

BHT for don kill am
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Buffalo2:
Kill him. No time to check time. I salute the courage of the policewoman for holding him down.

They should kill him for what? What of the countless civilians being abused by the police everyday? Who is going to kill police men for those ones?

Y'all need to chill with your unrealistic comments. undecided
Re: ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses by DammyGbade(m): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
There are lots of fake soldiers and Mopol in Lagos moving around with military/Police Camou. You will see then driving danfo going against traffic rules... Some do extort Okada riders and some motorists. While some will do sit in front of overloaded commercial bus like King Kong... May God safe us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mail A Thief Sent A University Student After Stealing His Laptop / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Nigerian Man In Britain Who Stabbed Mum To Death Is Sentence To Life In Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.