Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification (58501 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / FG Dumps Plastic ID Cards, Goes Fully Digital (read Full Details) / FG Dumps Sales of Presidential Jets As Bidders Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by afecgivers: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol..DNA to card. what is the difference between NIN Number and what he just explained. Most cases, banks don't even need your card now, just the NIN. BVN , DRiver Licence, Voters Card No., Immigration Passport etc. 2023 election money loading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Longman8: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
When una mate dey wake up from sleep na dat time una dey scratch eyes.

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by donoso: 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cleanmindalways:
embarassed

Leaders are as confused as the way they have made the country. One thing today, another tomorrow

Good evening all, please this is a genuine need. Doing this out of no other option. In distressed position to offset medical bills after my wife put to bed through CS. Still in the hospital as I'm typing this. Pls I sincere need your financial assistance in whatever capacity you can. This situation is because for 6 months now, I haven't received salary from the hotel I'm working. Just help us with any amount to pay the bills and buy drugs. May God touch your heart to help us, amen. Thanks and God bless.

004 56 29 117
Diamond/Access Bank
Kingsley,

Show me the pictures that show you, the mother, new baby and the bills that depicts the situation you described.

The needful will be done.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Fred55: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol �, I registered 2014,the ID card is not ready till date, so it has gone digital even gone far far as capturing DNA!!! Funny leaders,

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Liposure: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
harmless011:
LOL, see their mouth like DNA, ask them what is DNA they will start singing a new song.
lol. DNA is a noun
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Equity15(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Naxo I see NIN below my BVN recently on my bank's app when I didn't apply for one at all. Does it mean they used my BVN to generate my NIN without my consent, using the data submitted for the BVN by the bank? ? I need to approach my bank to clarify this
which bank bros?
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Eriokanmi: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Equity15:
which bank bros?
Na GTB oo my broda. Look at the BVN. Below it is NIN which I didn't register for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by armadeo(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
princepee:
Ok ooo, i registered four years ago and am yet to get the card, this digital stuff will probably take ten years to complete....

And I just hope it's not the Antichrist thing... wink

10years. Try never going to work
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Cantonese: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aregbesola seems to have mastered the art of confusion everywhere he finds.himself. Every state has operated 6-3-3-4 until Aregbesola changed only Osun state to 3-5-3-4. He introduced single uniform to the whole schools. He ensured that all schools were mixed students. All anti people and complete rubbish.

That man dey ok at all?

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by dave4rella(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
angry

Mad people!
Confused people!
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Bewiseedet(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who them wan fool? Nigerians done smart oo. We will not be fooled
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by jamace(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
I sense illegal budget expenditure balancing.......
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Tolase1999(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
digital is the solution, no need to wait for plastic id card, register ya stuff and generate the number, and it is more secured than plastic, the only issue is implementation
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by baganas: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
princepee:
Ok ooo, i registered four years ago and am yet to get the card, this digital stuff will probably take ten years to complete....

Of course it is, what else could it be

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by nkpurumma92: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
pls, someone should help me track dis number.08022363065
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by 4tomandchi: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
They are just trying to replicate what is optai able in advance countries. I think it's a right step in the right direction.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by thinkmoney(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://thenationonlineng.net/citizens-identification-nigeria-goes-fully-digital-dumps-id-cards/
This men don't have tact. Noticed the negative way he introduced the card when he said; 'you can't run away now".

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by bizhop01: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please they should give me plastic ID card that i registered 6years ago first,

Useless government with their empty promise.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by baganas: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Commentor:
I sincerely wish for this to happen.
Why? What do you gain from a digital ID. It's all about control. Why should anyone need to know your DNA. Very soon your covid vaccine will be incorporated to it. This is sponsored by the globalist and is aimed at population control. With this you completely lose your freedom

3 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by ThatFairGuy: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice one.
This will save billions as claimed.
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Ogbeni Abdu-r-rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, God bless you more than you could ever imagine. Keep up with your good works
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Commentor: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
baganas:

Why? What do you gain from a digital ID. It's all about control. Why should anyone need to know your DNA. Very soon your covid vaccine will be incorporated to it. This is sponsored by the globalist and is aimed at population control. With this you completely lose your freedom

Gerrout with your propaganda.

When a village is invaded, by having a database of identities and DNA the culprits can be apprehended.

Whenever crime is committed we can identify those responsible.

Funny enough, it was the Trump administration that placed a travel ban on Nigerians if we didn't introduce such a scheme so carry your conspiracy to your ilks.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Mars16(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Well welcomed development but let it work oh. Let some people don't cash out with it.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by nylen12345: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Interesting, why incorporate DNA into a digital ID? Next step to total control and very soon your covid vaccine Id will be incorporated as well. This scheme seem to be part of the globalists agenda aimed at population control. I agree with Baganas, with this you completely lose your freedom.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by KushLyon(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
So if we dey register something online and dem tell us to hold our ID and snap, how we go do am? Oga pantami I'm talking to you
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by chriscrosss(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol..all in the name of contracts... Lol
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Chirowman(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
there was a country ,this was same Nimc card one useless woman who want to extort me of 5k just to get the paper , well I had to leave it for 2 years before going back to take it by then she's no longer there and she tore out my name in particular from the record book .Dem send her but she no see me after paying #300 as they demanded even after one year I went there she insisted of taking the 5k .No be only DNA
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by highbee02: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
We part with some amount before being registered and pay for REPRINT. Are we paying for the DNA again?
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Rossikk(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
princepee:

It is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.