Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification (58257 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / FG Dumps Plastic ID Cards, Goes Fully Digital (read Full Details) / FG Dumps Sales of Presidential Jets As Bidders Default (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good one.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Rossikk(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jaapu:

Exactly...and the comment so far shows the average Nigerian has low intelligence, unexposed and useless to world progress.

What ''world progress'' are you referring to? Digital Ids? Dude, that's the 'New World Order' fascist world govt in action, tracking your every move.

Hardly ''progress''.

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
awelola:
oya yin...

Abi naaw...awon weyrey gbogbo
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by NiCurious: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
DNA my @ss. The only "digital" biometrics ID system that uniquely identifies the cardholder, that the FG can even dream of accomplishing, if it were competent--is the digits on the end of your hand--your fingerprints.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by RapistOnBail: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Christophorus:
There's more to this than an average nigerian can fathom.
Read every comment on page 1 and I can see Nigerians are not even aware of what’s happening

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by lincolnlinks: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Confused people
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by DaCharis2016: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
We the youth had already moved over 5 years ago. You, the leaders are just dragging us behind in everything.

Too late!!!!

Mtchewwww!
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by litathom(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
So those millions of marauders called fulani herdsmen will be captured too? cheesy I laugh
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by obiekunie2: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Christophorus:
There's more to this than an average nigerian can fathom.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO!

I NEVER BELIEVED THE BOOK OF REVELATION - BUT NOT MEN!

IT IS BECOMING CLEARER.

Whosoever is still doubting the mark of the beast should go and get himself checked.

AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVE THIS DEVELOPMENT IS NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IDEAS SHOULD GET HIS HEAD EXAMINED.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Dtruthspeaker: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by panpan(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
The federal government, at least recently, never had any interest in issuing national identity cards. The initial mention of "national identity cards" was used to get as many people to register as possible without much persuasion by the federal government.

They were only concerned with the registration to ensure that information on all Nigerians goes into a database. This database entry was probably to satisfy the interests of a foreign government or international organization.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by obiekunie2: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jaapu:

Exactly...and the comment so far shows the average Nigerian has low intelligence, unexposed and useless to world progress.

its really sad.

the comments so far shows a huge number of people with very low IQ and very poor knowledge of world events.

They are often referred to as the bonobos, the sheepless.

they are actually the ones the programme is targeted at - they good for nothing but repopulating the earth.

Earths population must not be more than 3 billion - all other excesses must be shed - only the very smart and the very intelligent will be allowed to live. all the bonobos and the sheepless must be wiped off - robots will take their place.

2 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by foreshore(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Confirmed Oyakhilomian! Always ready to fyte in defense of their leader cheesy

I stand with every right thinking Christian but against anti Christ like you
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Heman7(m): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
#ANTI-CHRIST

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Allsome: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
phoenix90:
It’s time and we just have to realize it. The digital identification number is the mark of the beast. Take nothing away from this. Prepare for the end time persecution

SharAp there abeg. So you think your data is not already digital.., mugu
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Abeos(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Even with this will bank not say come with a hard means of identification? Is it every Nigerian that would own a passport
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by andyanders: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
I wouldn't know why these our leaders lack common sense trying to justify their intended strategy to another form of looting by claiming to now use the American SSN as an example of what they want to implement.

How can you talk of capturing data of Nigerians and allocating a security number to them when you don't even know who Nigerians are? No electricity in rural areas and almost all cities in Nigeria. How do you capture the data of a new born babies from rural areas when there no hospitals and electricity? You comparing American system of data capturing.

Same thing I complained when they came up with the NATIONAL ID issue. I told them that our leaders/pdp government want to loot money through the program. Let us ask Pdp government what happenned to that money.

3 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by BeSnappy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
So confusing, so many uncompleted projects!

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by realstars: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The Satan's Number on the Forehead and Hand is now here in Nigeria!
Realy, Somany Do Not See This.They Are Coxfused In The Mist Of The Confused People That Leads The Nation.
Every Thing Now Is On Number Control.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Studyinchina200(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
China is still using card as identification.

Useless corrupt people.

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by andyanders: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Studyinchina200:

Useless corrupt people.
Exactly on point. The kind of leaders that we have are fantastically corrupt. They just sit and come up with a strategy to loot. Same thing they did with the national identification scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Naijaarchive(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin so no more cards for us... I guess the money allocated have been stolen hence this gibberish... US And Uk they want to copy have physical plastic ID
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by sylife(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Digital with out light kiss

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Rossikk(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

GOD BLESS YOU BRO!

I NEVER BELIEVED THE BOOK OF REVELATION - BUT NOT MEN!

IT IS BECOMING CLEARER.

Whosoever is still doubting the mark of the beast should go and get himself checked.

AND WHOSOEVER BELIEVE THIS DEVELOPMENT IS NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT IDEAS SHOULD GET HIS HEAD EXAMINED.

Yahweh has told the whites, who are the leaders of 'Babylon the Great', and the originators of these deceptions, that their time is up:

''And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.''

Revelations 18:23

2 Likes

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Rossikk(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2020
Studyinchina200:

Useless corrupt people.

China is also going digital ID, you ignorant person. No nation is fully on it yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by frog12: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2020
these TWO ministers are foolish. they never give people national ID, they wan move into LIONS territory. pfew!

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by frog12: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2020
but they can't get the current ID system working yet, they wan try another one. do you get it?

Rossikk:

China is also going digital ID, you ignorant person. No nation is fully on it yet.
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by ikorodureporta: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2020
foreshore:

I stand with every right thinking Christian but against anti Christ like you
.na u b d Antichrist
Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by yom2(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2020
princepee:
Ok ooo, i registered four years ago and am yet to get the card, this digital stuff will probably take ten years to complete....

And I just hope it's not the Antichrist thing... wink
another contract to embezzle funds. When another person comes in he start his own all over again. Africa!

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by Nobody: 3:25am On Aug 14, 2020
Tetrahedron:
Bombaclat
If you believe this was another failed govt project that is been masqueraded as futuristic click like

Them don chop the card printing money.

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by olmoRoc: 3:40am On Aug 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:

https://thenationonlineng.net/citizens-identification-nigeria-goes-fully-digital-dumps-id-cards/

Idiot! How are you going to know who's in a car, or where anyone is at a particular time?

You just think every Nigerian is a digital illiterate like your boss!

Continue watching science fiction!

1 Like

Re: FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification by olmoRoc: 3:49am On Aug 14, 2020
yom2:
another contract to embezzle funds. When another person comes in he start his own all over again. Africa!

And to think this identity card business was supposed to have become a reality since 1976.

However, because it'd complicate their election rigging mechanisms, successive governments, except that of OBJ in the early 2000, have made sure it's never fully implemented.

We're not even ashamed that Nigeria is the only country in West Africa without a national ID card.

If it won't be done at the federal level, why won't a well meaning state governor implement it at state level?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / El-Rufai Is Boko Haram’s Executive Commander – Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.