Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New (2852 Views)

BREAKING: Forfeiture Is Criminal, CJN Speaks On Tinubu's $460,000 Drug Crimes / BREAKING: 8 Days To Reply Subpoena, Tinubu, APC Fear US Responses On Drug Crimes / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by loopman: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol ...u want zoning but not micro zoning because u think u got upper hand with north

You ibos were at the forefront of shouting no to micro zoning of PDP chairmanship to the SW and insisted it’s open to all South and went ahead to help Secondus clinched it. You were warned that it will come back to hurt you by the SW contenders but you pretended deaf.

Just as it was not micro zoned in the North, it won’t be in the South. Once again, know this, have peace. cool

Fight for PDP ticket, that is there you have a comparative advantage and the strongest there, you are the weakest region in APC
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by slivertongue: 11:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
He should be extracdicted straight up and put on trial

remember kashamu buruji's fate. no criminal evades justice forever
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2020
slivertongue:

remember kashamu buruji's fate. no criminal evades justice forever
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2020
okeyglm:
a drug lord want to rule over Nigeria. wonders shall never end
shocked
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

You should have some shame ..How can a fugitive drug smuggler be your hero boy ?
u Igbos don't understand that the politics u played with Buhari n Tinubu have gained them more followers.
let me break it down to u

*nobody really cared much about Buhari b4 2019 in South west but the way u people played your politics of hate n it was obvious to everyone that what u have with buhari is more than politics,many started having sympathy support for him.

I never cared about Buhari b4 but I started supporting him big time when Nnamdi Kanu said he will bring his head to south east n his fellow miscreants we're sharing Photoshop pictures claiming clone.
buhari till 2023 irrespective of bad governance I don't care,Igbos own too much

*the same thing with Tinubu,many yorubas started supporting him. full time when they realise igbos are preserving their own looting leaders n looking for every way possible to bring down Tinubu

what did Tinubu do for u?
has he ever ruled Igbo land?
has he ever stolen a dine from an Igbo man both dead n alive?

u people are yet to overcome d post election defeat n u want to bring him down against 2023.

many yorubas have seen this n they will support Tinubu till any level,let Tinubu turn Lagos to his name we will support him,Igbos can do anything they like.

bunch of hypocrites,they are hyping Orji Uzor kalu for presidency n trying to bring Tinubu down

they are painting Peter obituary an angel n trying to rubbish osinbajo.

if Tinubu n osinbajo steals the whole south west we yorubas will support them cos we have seen what u Igbos want to do from afar......I don't care about Tinubu b4 but now I am a die hard fan of both Tinubu n buhari,Igbos can do anything with their 5%

3 Likes

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 12:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol ...u want zoning but not micro zoning because u think u got upper hand with north
has micro zoning ever been done since we returned to democracy?

note obj defeated ekweme hands down in PDP while Olu falae defeated Ogbonnaya onu hands down in d other party

don't forget to answer my question
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:

bunch of hypocrites,they are hyping Orji Uzor kalu for presidency n trying to bring Tinubu down

if Tinubu n osinbajo steals the whole south west we yorubas will support them cos we have seen what u Igbos want to do from afar......I don't care about Tinubu b4 but now I am a die hard fan of both Tinubu n buhari,Igbos can do anything with their 5%
Orji Kalu and Peter Obi should share a jail cell with "Bobo Chicago".
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Don't try to paint peter obi ...he is so clean his tax records are super clean
Peter Obi is clean cos he's an Igbo man but osinbajo is dirty cos he's a yoruba man

nobody will take u serious bro

2 Likes

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Orji Kalu and Peter Obi should share a jail cell with "Bobo Chicago".
now u are talking,all politicians are thieves with no exception

1 Like

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by GamalNasser: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
u Igbos don't understand that the politics u played with Buhari n Tinubu have gained them more followers.
let me break it down to u

*nobody really cared much about Buhari b4 2019 in South west but the way u people played your politics of hate n it was obvious to everyone that what u have with buhari is more than politics,many started having sympathy support for him.

I never cared about Buhari b4 but I started supporting him big time when Nnamdi Kanu said he will bring his head to south east n his fellow miscreants we're sharing Photoshop pictures claiming clone.
buhari till 2023 irrespective of bad governance I don't care,Igbos own too much

*the same thing with Tinubu,many yorubas started supporting him. full time when they realise igbos are preserving their own looting leaders n looking for every way possible to bring down Tinubu

what did Tinubu do for u?
has he ever ruled Igbo land?
has he ever stolen a dine from an Igbo man both dead n alive?

u people are yet to overcome d post election defeat n u want to bring him down against 2023.

many yorubas have seen this n they will support Tinubu till any level,let Tinubu turn Lagos to his name we will support him,Igbos can do anything they like.

As you Supported Buhari are you not the one suffering for it ? Am I suffering with you?

1 Like

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 1:02am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

As you Supported Buhari are you not the one suffering for it ? Am I suffering with you?
u are delusional if u think I am suffering,are u Igbos not d ones wailing n crying day n night?u have turn to cry cry region of Nigeria,everyday is a new thread to wail.

just calm down cos your wailing never start proper,this one wey u dey wail Na small chops n freestyle, your real cry will start when u don't have president n VP ticket under APC n PDP

wike don tell u straight up without mincing words that it's winning formula n not zoning formula,just this week PDP is scouting for VP in South west.

Don't even dream of APC giving u cos they know u want to have it so u can disgrace them n vote PDP so don't dream of it.

e go shock u just wait

1 Like

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
now u are talking,all politicians are thieves with no exception
You support the thieves though
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by GamalNasser: 1:19am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
u are delusional if u think I am suffering,are u Igbos not d ones wailing n crying day n night?u have turn to cry cry region of Nigeria,everyday is a new thread to wail.

just calm down cos your wailing never start proper,this one wey u dey wail Na small chops n freestyle, your real cry will start when u don't have president n VP ticket under APC n PDP

wike don tell u straight up without mincing words that it's winning formula n not zoning formula,just this week PDP is scouting for VP in South west.

Don't even dream of APC giving u cos they know u want to have it so u can disgrace them n vote PDP so don't dream of it.

e go shock u just wait

My friend you are suffering so stop deceiving yourself.. where do you even live ?
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 1:23am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

My friend you are suffering so stop deceiving yourself.. where do you even live ?
isn't it a third world wonder for an Igbo man to say someone is suffering in present day Nigeria,u people wey b say lucky Dube don dedicate d song "born to suffer" to the people of south east Nigeria.

I know now that u have been given an upper cut,d only thing u will resort to is that only u Na Dangote boss n u have bought all the land in South west.
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 1:24am On Aug 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You support the thieves though
I guess Igbos are opposing Peter obituary?

u want to support your own thief but u don't want others to support theira
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by NGpatriot: 1:29am On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by GamalNasser: 1:38am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
isn't it a third world wonder for an Igbo man to say someone is suffering in present day Nigeria,u people wey b say lucky Dube don dedicate d song "born to suffer" to the people of south east Nigeria.

I know now that u have been given an upper cut,d only thing u will resort to is that only u Na Dangote boss n u have bought all the land in South west.

Fact na , I still get property pass you for Lagos and all on the island oo...I dey enjoy SW pass U and I still enjoy East
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by hollah123: 1:41am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

Fact na , I still get property pass you for Lagos and all on the island oo...I dey enjoy SW pass U and I still enjoy East
an average Igbo man,very predictable.thats y they give them shocker in Nigeria cos everyone knows their next move n they never disappoint

anything that makes u sleep well sha

I just dey play with your brain cos u ain't intelligent
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
Peter Obi is clean cos he's an Igbo man but osinbajo is dirty cos he's a yoruba man

nobody will take u serious bro
Osibanjo is part of the failure called buhari government making him president is like voting buhari again ...thanks u are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
has micro zoning ever been done since we returned to democracy?

note obj defeated ekweme hands down in PDP while Olu falae defeated Ogbonnaya onu hands down in d other party

don't forget to answer my question
Has zoning ever been done ?
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 14, 2020
loopman:

You ibos were at the forefront of shouting no to micro zoning of PDP chairmanship to the SW and insisted it’s open to all South and went ahead to help Secondus clinched it. You were warned that it will come back to hurt you by the SW contenders but you pretended deaf.

Just as it was not micro zoned in the North, it won’t be in the South. Once again, know this, have peace. cool

Fight for PDP ticket, that is there you have a comparative advantage and the strongest there, you are the weakest region in APC
Na your Yoruba brothers failure to agree on a candidate caused woke to take it from u ..not igbos
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by GamalNasser: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2020
hollah123:
an average Igbo man,very predictable.thats y they give them shocker in Nigeria cos everyone knows their next move n they never disappoint

anything that makes u sleep well sha

I just dey play with your brain cos u ain't intelligent

My IQ has been consistently above 140 for years and I am not sure you can even score 75 in a standard IQ ..I more intelligent than you that's why I have successfully patents to my name and you have none and that's why I come get plenty raba pass you grin grin fact .. So discussing your local yellow teeth leader is now a discussion you use to measure intelligence? grin grin. Abeg drop let's discuss rocketry or jets engines , physics or something let me put U in your place now now

2 Likes

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by NGpatriot: 2:40am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

My IQ has been consistently above 140 for years and I am not sure you can even score 75 in a standard IQ ..I more intelligent than you that's why I have successfully patents to my name and you have none and that's why I come get plenty raba pass you grin grin fact .. So discussing your local yellow teeth leader is now a discussion you use to measure intelligence? grin grin. Abeg drop let's discuss rocketry or jets engines , physics or something let me put U in your place now now

Says one of the most unintelligent and odious mentality village Igbos on NL.

These village comedians sef.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by NGpatriot: 2:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Unintelligent ipob OP dug up 2014 rubbish to fool his fellow Igbos, you mean, the same US government trooping to Bourdillon and Abuja to pay homage to Tinubu always forget to arrest him even the American government that visited Asiwaju yesterday?

Why are Igbos so mentally bankrupt and ignorant?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by GamalNasser: 2:48am On Aug 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

Says one of the most unintelligent and odious mentality village Igbos on NL.

These village comedians sef.

grin grin

For you to say I am unintelligent means your can't sight Intelligence even if it came to greet you and that why you support the dullest Nigerian ever called Buhari
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by NGpatriot: 3:15am On Aug 14, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

For you to say I am unintelligent means your can't sight Intelligence even if it came to greet you and that why you support the dullest Nigerian ever called Buhari
[/s]

Please, no need to bore me further with your unintelligent ramblings, we are talking about his poor intelligence and the unintelligent joker proved me right by irrelevantly gyrating to Aso Rock to talk about PMB.

I know you Igbos are always blaming the FG for your misfortunes and self induced maladies, but what's PMB got to do with the conversation and your lack of intelligence?

What is wrong with you Igbos.?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by loopman: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Na your Yoruba brothers failure to agree on a candidate caused woke to take it from u ..not igbos

You guys lie so conveniently cheesy

Don’t worry your own disagreement to present one candidate will make elude your too, now that you agree that there is nothing like micro zoning
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by obonujoker(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Former President of Panama, Manuel Noriega, was also a druglord. He was eventually arrested by America.

Nigeria might become the second country to have a former drug baron as President.

He was a CIA mole
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 14, 2020
loopman:

You guys lie so conveniently cheesy

Don’t worry your own disagreement to present one candidate will make elude your too, now that you agree that there is nothing like micro zoning
Did Igbo contest for PDP chairmanships ? ...we allowed u guys
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2020
GamalNasser:

What IQ? You think we are discussing how to produce fake electronics and pharmaceutical drugs here? You're a dullard and your postings validate that.

1 Like

Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by LaboPolitics: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2020
loopman:

Nothing like turn of the SE SW or SS, it’s simply the turn of the South! Know that and have peace

The SW have taken its turn and will be made to take several seats in 2023, know that and prevent tachycardia.
Re: Drug Crimes: Apc Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.s-point Blank New by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2020
LaboPolitics:

The SW have taken its turn and will be made to take several seats in 2023, know that and prevent tachycardia.

Lol. Igbos and self-deception. Why don't you conduct this simple experiment today. In fact I challenge all Igbos to do same. Any Igbo outside the SE should simply ask the nearest non-Igbo Nigerian if they would vote an Igbo as President.

Simple experiment but the outcome may shock you arrogant, hateful and clannish IPOBians who spend 23 hours and 59 minutes out of 24 hours insulting and hating on other Nigerians to then think 1 minute is enough to win them over.

Yorubas are not the ones standing in the way of Igbo Presidency as you dishonest people love to claim. It is Nigerians, many millions of them, who don't want an Igbo as President of Nigeria even if you Igbos are too hateful and lacking in pragmatism to accept this truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria IS Fake News / Security Agents Intercept Bus Overloaded With Fulani Heading To Lagos. / The Emir Of Kano Has A Good Case Against Air Peace But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.