Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland (1009 Views)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / UNILORIN Student Sextape Saga With Guy She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
I joined NL in 2015. I would like to share different types of people I've known here. I believe you would identify some and also add yours. It's all about fun.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
1. Seun
He posts once in a while. Makes me remember of how anonymous I am on social media esp on Whatsapp. I’ll view your status (without you noticing) and comment on important ones then move one.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
2. Lalasticlala
When I joined NL in 2015, I used to come across this name. They say, if you want your post to reach FP, find a snake and kill. He is famous for pushing snake topics to FP and any other post that relates to animal killing esp when such animal lands in a pot of soup.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
3. Nwaamaikpe
When I once checked his profile, he described himself as “unapologetic, foul-mouthed” kind of individual. Truly he has been living up to that. He is always indifferent and sometimes makes comment that would make one to hit his head hard. He reads very deep and can tell you everything OBJ did when he was in prison. Sometimes you would just have to agree with him. We’ve really missed him. I beg the mods to forgive his sin (if he’s under ban) and bring him back.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
4. Righteousness89 (Holier than thou)
He is a repented version of Nwaamaikpe. He always attributes everything to end time. Anytime I read his comments on NL, I get similar feelings I got when I attend a funeral. The preacher will make you feel the world is ending tomorrow. This afternoon, one guy told him “guy forget us, we’re ok”, actually voicing his displeasure on his comment.

11 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
5. Slawormir
Damn Nigga! The only real nigga on NL. He believes in hustling and enjoyment. If you are to be a real nigga according to him, you must smoke weed any day, any time and twice on Thursday. He has purposed to smoke till then end of time. Ganja man, abeg pass me the lighter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
6. Onyi22
She crushes on all celebrities and always want to date them.

8 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
7. Dotherightthing
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
He is always after Righteousness89. His aim is to make sure he (Righteousness89) always use perfect punctuation other than his Title Case conventional style of writing.

11 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
8. Richdad52
Nairaland scholar. He is this kind of motivational speaker or writer than you can meet on NL, albeit we’ve not heard from him recently. His comments do remind me of one motivational speaker who said “if you want to own a car, buy a key holder first”. They can make you feel you will make it tomorrow just like that.

11 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
9. Explorers
Like his moniker, he can make you tour around the world on NL with post and pictures of discoveries and latest happenings in the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
10. Autojosh
He gives you latest posts on expensive automobiles and luxury cars.

7 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
11. Sarki
He can never fault PMB. We used to know him as a die-hard supporter. But recently, he made us believe he has reviewed his support of PMB.

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Always a pain for some people including me. I remember getting banned because I called him name (you want to know? grin). I don’t hate him as an individual, but the way he quotes people up and down and his well-known mantra “Our darling daddy” which he always use in reference to PMB, would make one to dislike him.

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by decatalyst(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
yenereal:
I joined NL in 2015. I would like to share different types of people I've known here. I believe you would identify some and also add yours. It's all about fun.

You no meet people ooo.

What of Tosyn2much, ishilove, hungerbad, End time Lasisi, iLegend, and the oga patapata of them...e-money strowboy "airforce1" angry grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by yenereal(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
decatalyst:

You no meet people ooo.

What of Tosyn2much, ishilove, hungerbad, End time Lasisi etc grin

Lol. That's why I said you could add yours. I remember Hungerbad of blessed memory.

9 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by squash47(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Guy, u forget...

ilegendd

Always talking about how rich his book Lalasticle has made him.
He get like 4 accounts wey he take dey critize himself so that we go say he get haters.

IamJ vs IamKashyBaby

Two lover people wey give problem for the forum till Dem cast person nude.
Na then people begin deactivate their account.

Laugh won kill me die that time.

U also forget our Musician, turn Emoney promotor now Baby Daddy...

I'm talking of no other person than Airforce1
.that guy get like 7 accounts wey he take dey promote himself...his favorite quote na "it's too late to fail"

stupidity

I really miss this guy with his yeye jokes of girls, weed and Yahoo Yahoo

Ubunja

Na this guy open our eyes to see things from the right angle.
Since I begin follow his post, I no dey take girls serious again

Mjbolt

Na only this guy dey get paragraph for post

AlexReports

I so much like this Bros. Na him dey give us update about Chief Need Nwoko and his new wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by Quietly(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Make I add mine too,

Cococandy. All the way.. Simple woman...

Mynd44: really like that dude.

Ilegend.. Hope you are hungry

Smelly sperm :you better change that name abeg.

Slawomir :abeg don't take too much weed pls

Imustsurvive:you better survive this pandemic OK

Dominique :one love

J111333 :the boss...

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by heendrix(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
[b][/b] Most stupid NLder ever
Lmao grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by heendrix(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2020
yenereal:

OP you forgot to add Eco99
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2020
yenereal:
Always a pain for some people including me. I remember getting banned because I called him name (you want to know? grin). I don’t hate him as an individual, but the way he quotes people up and down and his well-known mantra “Our darling daddy” which he always use in reference to PMB, would make one to dislike him.
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Since the day Chairman Omenka leaked to us that the phrase 'Our Darling Daddy' make the enemies of Nigeria (Aka children of hate, frustration and perdition, supporters of looters and criminals) go crazy when they read it and make them hug transformer, or jump in front of Dangote trailer or summersault and faint without regaining consciousness.
And we later found out that is so true,
then we have kept it up since then.
To all enemies of Nigeria, who always pray for war, division and negative news everyday of their lives for this country,
they never ever see any positive thread to create,
they only long for and search for negative stories about our darling country.
Two time losers in life, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Una go hear wen for kirikiri staff quarters.
Na una go tire as una don dey tire small small.
Una empty heads no reach.
Nourish super loaves tongue tongue tongue
Bring it on.........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by illicit(m): 3:12am On Aug 14, 2020
Where is Tosyn2much
Is hungerbad late
Wow I didn't know sha
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28am On Aug 14, 2020
illicit:
Where is Tosyn2much

Is hungerbad late

Wow I didn't know sha

may his soul rest in peace.
Amen in the mighty name of Jesus.
He was a good man.
He lived for the truth.
He lived a good life.
Till we all meet at the bosom of the Lord, (Jannah)
at God's own time,

to part know more.
One day, we all gonna die!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92794130:

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Since the day Chairman Omenka leaked to us that the phrase 'Our Darling Daddy' make the enemies of Nigeria (Aka children of hate, frustration and perdition, supporters of looters and criminals) go crazy when they read it and make them hug transformer, or jump in front of Dangote trailer or summersault and faint without regaining consciousness.
To all enemies of Nigeria, who always pray for war, division and negative news everyday of their lives for this country,
Bring it on.........

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by IgbalodeRaymond: 5:29am On Aug 14, 2020
my own na the honorable canceller grin

i love the guy

he fix trolls and bigots
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Bookmark cheesy
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by helinues: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2020
grin
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by omenka(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92794130:

God bless Nigeria.

Bring it on.........
You're a whole bag of trouble honestly. Never met a stronger willed lady on here.

How you doing ma'am? Hope obodoyibo has been kind to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Lol cheesy, we dey gallant o.
All of us @ are doing good and fine Chairman.
Our skin thick like tiger vagina, wailers can testify! tongue tongue
Dem fada! cool

Lol@ObodoOyinbo! cheesy grin wink

Well, Maryland wey we dey for now, close to Mende/Anthony sef dey for obodo Oyibo sha.

All na Land wey Mary dey stay,
One day, we go go the Maryland for Obodo soon for vacation , Insha Jesus! cheesy
But we love Naija, we no fit leave here for anywhere.
No place like Naija for anywhere in the whole world

This reminds us of this new banger by Oga Network......

Singing

Oga Network – Who Ask You!?

Fine Babes and Guys like us
And it’s network on this
Alleluyah boyz

I get plenty cars for lokoja
Who ask you?
Na me wan just dey use leg waka
Who ask you?

My guys dey beg me to come yanky
Who ask you?
I nor wan go, I too like Naija
Who ask you?

Davido and 2face wan dey this song
Who ask you?
But I nor need person to spoil my song
Who ask you?

Driving license nor be for who Dey push barrow
Bleaching cream nor go fit to bleach shadow
Pikin weh say fresh peppe be like fresh tomatoes
If e never chop am, the difference nor dey show
Have you been to back of America?
Where Nicky minaj dey beg to get visa
For there na my daddy be the care taker
Our work na to dey help broke niggas

Sing till fade.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2020
omenka:
You're a whole bag of trouble honestly. Never met a stronger willed lady on here.

How you doing ma'am? Hope obodoyibo has been kind to you?
so this thing call is not even in Nigeria

no wonder he's supporting this useless government
na me and him for this forum
nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Where is dat moniker call Flying pig?
Come here, we have something to tell you now now.

Meanwhile,
Back to 2015.......

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Seen Sucking Erica’s Boobs (video) / Videos From Ex Bbnaija Housemates Party, Kiddwaya, Erica, Omashola, Seyi Spotted / Lucy Has Gotten Herself Into Trouble, See How People Are Insulting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.