Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland (1010 Views)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / UNILORIN Student Sextape Saga With Guy She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by Missyajoke(f): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2020
yenereal:
4. Righteousness89 (Holier than thou)
He is a repented version of Nwaamaikpe. He always attributes everything to end time. Anytime I read his comments on NL, I get similar feelings I got when I attend a funeral. The preacher will make you feel the world is ending tomorrow. This afternoon, one guy told him “guy forget us, we’re ok”, actually voicing his displeasure on his comment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funeral kehhh, you're very funny ohhh if you don't know
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by Juliusmomoh: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2020
yenereal:

Lol. That's why I said you could add yours. I remember Hungerbad of blessed memory.
Is Hungerbad dead ?
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by michealdeco: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
MANNERLESSBBQGRILL
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sambarry NKO? grin wink
Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by Deejay777(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
I miss Smellymouth, the realest gee always have a meme to reply every comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of People I've Met On Nairaland by Elderniercri(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
yenereal:
5. Slawormir
Damn Nigga! The only real nigga on NL. He believes in hustling and enjoyment. If you are to be a real nigga according to him, you must smoke weed any day, any time and twice on Thursday. He has purposed to smoke till then end of time. Ganja man, abeg pass me the lighter.

I think dude’s becoming the most popular Nairalander currently and we’re both from upper grin

Hehehe, I’ve been waiting to famz him since

Remember me when you blow o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And Davido Shoot New Music Video (full Video) / Rapper, Gucci Mane Gifts Wife Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million As Push Present... / Bbnaija Vee & Neo Pee Wedding Party Last Night (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.