Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday (545 Views)

Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’ / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Jermaineayo: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders

So, there was this lady I dated for like 8 months before we broke up. I honestly didn't want to waste her time as our genotypes were not going go well if we were to have children.

I still think about her sometimes tho. The last time we spoke was in January. Her birthday is coming up very soon and I'm just thinking about it. Like should I send her a Birthday wish?

Please advise me.
(Matured answers people)
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by helinues: 6:31am On Aug 14, 2020
Just" Happy Birthday " msg with less than N5 sms charges you dey write this epistle?
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Kriss216: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2020
You've been thinking about how to wish an ex vagina person happy birthday
Frankly, something is wrong with your thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Jermaineayo: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Hey, I didn't insult you.

It's you that has a very BIG thinking faculty problem. Just ignore next time rather that saying shit.

Kriss216:
You've been thinking about how to wish an ex vagina person happy birthday
Frankly, something is wrong with your thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Jermaineayo: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2020
I know already, like we haven't spoken in a very long time. I kinda find it weird.

helinues:
Just" Happy Birthday " msg with less than N5 sms charges you dey write this epistle?
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Kriss216: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Jermaineayo:
Hey, I didn't insult you.

It's you that has a very BIG thinking faculty problem. Just ignore next time rather that saying shit.

I didn't insult you also.
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Ugaboy: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2020
I rather stay mute...brother u dnt need long epistole..."happy birthday -her name-" shikena...maybe u want to go back to the hoe
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Jermaineayo: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Thanks...Nahh ain't going back.

Ugaboy:
I rather stay mute...brother u dnt need long epistole..."happy birthday -her name-" shikena...maybe u want to go back to the hoe
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by doris4u(f): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2020
If the relationship ended well on a mutual ground you can wish her a happy birthday but if it's the other way round, abeg just ignore, no need of faking happiness with someone u ain't happy with.
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2020
it depends bro...jus type happy birthday and thats it, no need for using more sweet words to avoid feelings..
you guys should stop making that word "ex" seems like its a bad tin, some people do breakup on a good note..for example my ex simply told me that she gat a suitor and wants to marry d gee because she cnt wait for me n dts it bcox i cnt force her to wait for a broke gee in this hard country, she do call, text, visit and we even forget shaa
Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Jermaineayo: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you! I sincerely appreciate.

doris4u:
If the relationship ended well on a mutual ground you can wish her a happy birthday but if it's the other way round, abeg just ignore, no need of faking happiness with someone u ain't happy with.

1 Like

Re: Wishing Your Ex A Happy Birthday by Jermaineayo: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Well said man.

I really don't like to use the word "ex" too but I don't think I have another option.

paulolee:
it depends bro...jus type happy birthday and thats it, no need for using more sweet words to avoid feelings..
you guys should stop making that word "ex" seems like its a bad tin, some people do breakup on a good note..for example my ex simply told me that she gat a suitor and wants to marry d gee because she cnt wait for me n dts it bcox i cnt force her to wait for a broke gee in this hard country, she do call, text, visit and we even forget shaa

(1) (Reply)

18+!! This Leaked Video Will Leave You Speechless / Assuming Me And U See #5mil On D Ground ,how Wud U Invest With Ur Own 300k? / 24yrs Old Girl Am Looking For A Strong That Can Satisfy Me On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.