Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election (27514 Views)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by anonimi: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2020
lathrowinger:
Same goes Nnamdi the terrorist, they should hang him and shoot him to death. shocked

In the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN terrorists are not hung and shot.
They are reintegrated with plenty money from the Niger Delta oil revenue.
Where have you been hiding in BuhariStan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11030878_screenshot20200119080947_jpegf223beecd78705f4d7fc1568431ed4e3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10971081_6d48ff49a19b40bb95e888b9f7eb6530_jpeg_jpeg33b5c15cfe2529a815279ae08401e1aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11031187_1103001520200201170547jpeg94e02e286a5b11331143533806525038_jpeg_jpeg94bef4862e2db1ca85adb2065ab2895b

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Amsickindahead: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Akeredolu will floor all of dem,dey are no match to him
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Ategberoson(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
The north would teach Tinubu a lesson in 2023, let's wait and see.
Since he sold the southwest and the entire south to the north, he will surely ET his result

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

entire? with Oyo as PDP state and PDP winning some states? you PDP sycophants are quick to abuse APC sycophants

if you're in PDP even if you killed, you're an Angel but if you'd the same in APC you're evil

average Nigerians are wicked and heartless with the number of sycophants growing on a daily basis

go school you won't hear, imagine the imbe.... saying Entire! you need new brain
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Keep your mouth shut herdsman... The game isn't played on fair ground and that's why it now seems as the entitlement of the northerners
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by anonimi: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Doctored, nursed, midwived, delivered, antenatal and post natal in Biafra Republic National hospital under Chief Medical Director Nnamdi Kanu,.

Political blindness makes one a vision-less sheeple.

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Glare247(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol..

Atiku has no interest in ondo election. Only thifnubu has interest.

The dirty mouthed smelly Lord of zombies can never be president. Not in 2023, not in 4043 and definitely not in 6063.
As early as 7.41 am ,this is d best u could come up with,shame

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by KunleyY19(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Jagaban!!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by anonimi: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
The north would teach Tinubu a lesson in 2023, let's wait and see.
Since he sold the southwest and the entire south to the north, he will surely ET his result.

Just like MKO Abiola, who was told in 1983 that the presidency was not for sale but he was too stubborn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2509352_chtgkesukaaxap_jpeg0e1857654eedfc5f117588a0ddcbd500

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2508899_hope93frontcover2_jpegce7517e3b93cbe77975e7ff7f0ec5992

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/2023-presidency-atiku-tambuwal-tinubu-test-might-in-ondo-gov-poll/

stupid post, is Atiku the chairman of Pdp?
What concerns Atiku with ondo state?
You guys trying so hard to sell tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by UfanMd: 7:52am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:
There is no testing might here, even in their regions, that is North West and North East for Tambuwa and Atikuchukwu respectively, Tinubu humiliated them. How then can the two idiots make any impact in Tinubu's region
Guy u are insulting men of whom u can't reach their level till u die. pls be guided

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by anonimi: 7:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol..
Atiku has no interest in ondo election. Only thifnubu has interest.
The dirty mouthed smelly Lord of zombies can never be president. Not in 2023, not in 4043 and definitely not in 6063.

Haba, after throwing his entire tribe under the bus to serve Fulani & Barawo Bubu's interests in 2015 & 2019?
This is not fair o. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827523_img20190714144757edit_jpegb2daddd293389a9f46d444781678f1bb

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by aycorporat(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2020
It's funny how time and tide changes.

So Mimiko is no longer behind Eyitayo?

APC too has closed ranks (Tinubu) to support Akeredolu? I hope the youths are learning?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by emperor863(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Tinubu is a well recognized thief and a drug baron. He should be jailed with both hands and legs chained in a sane country.

We know where this is coming from.

Tinubu will not be jailed unless tried and convicted by a competent court of law.

On the other hand you people's penchant for supporting evil is legendary. I recollect how the unfortunate beings inhabiting the sad east of Nigeria jubilated when Orji Uzor Kalu got a temporary reprieve (via the technical flaws in the person that read the judgement that jailed him).

This is the reason why any opinion, idea, person, group or indeed anything you support becomes a monumental failure.

Useless miscreants.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by RichBoy247: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you got it all wrong. South east will rather support any candidate from the north than south. Among the 3, only tambuwal has the reputation and pedigree to run. For south south, we no go eva try support tinubu oo. If yoruba want, they can vote him 100% after spraying the lagos money on them which I doubt. The bullionaire would be shocked.

Even you 5% is talking. Please let those that have votes talk. Your 5% votes is insignificant, we proved that to you in 2015, we repeated the lesson in 2019. If you people have shame, you will not vote in Nigeria's general electoral again.

By 2023, we will totally humiliation and dehumanise you such that you will all burn your voters card.

But wait ooo, is it an abomination for you to contests against the Yorubas ni? Why are you always scared of contesting against the Yorubas? Common, face your fears, confront the Yorubas in the general election. Stop hiding behind the Hausa-Fulanis to fight the Yorubas like your forefathers did.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by RichBoy247: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2020
UfanMd:

Guy u are insulting men of whom u can't reach their level till u die. pls be guided

You no well. Atikuchukwu the Adamawa Bobrisky is not worth emulating, if he is your role model, good for you, very soon you will start wearing adult diapers.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by clarocuzioo(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Tinubu is our next president. Simplest truth. North is completing 8 yrs in 2023. It will be stupid of dem to say they want it again against other regions. No candidate or presidential material like Tinubu from the southern part of the country. No arguments except noise making.

And you don't think it is stupid of Southwest to still contest for presidency after 8 years of president and vice president.

Yeye dey smell.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Eriokanmi: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

Even you 5% is talking. Please let those that have votes talk. Your 5% votes is insignificant, we proved that to you in 2015, we repeated the lesson in 2019. If you people have shame, you will not vote in Nigeria's general electoral again.

By 2023, we will totally humiliation and dehumanise you such that you will all burn your voters card.

But wait ooo, is it an abomination for you to contests against the Yorubas ni? Why are you always scared of contesting against the Yorubas? Common, face your fears, confront the Yorubas in the general election. Stop hiding behind the Hausa-Fulanis to fight the Yorubas like your forefathers did.
fyi, i'm not ibo. Read my comment again and decipher. It won't do you any harm if you read again and again until you understand my comment
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by sunday0707(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Egoat:
The way these politicians reason dey baffle me.
Ajayi will return to PDP after winning under ZLP.
How can someone who could not win ordinary primary election under a popular party have such hope of winning a general election in a party that isn't known at all?
Last last everything na fun and game to these guys.
The man would have been the best candidate for PDP. I see him as the only one who can challenge the sitting governor. He tried in the primary, joining the party in less than a month and coming second and being unable to be impeached by the State house of assembly almost 2months after decamping says much about him. I don't see him winning the election though but the man is a force and shouldn't been joking with
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Ajibel(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2020
slimfit1:
Sanwo Olu really the only governor that hasn't performed in Lagos. The man that hasn't added anything to Lagos with all the money Lagos get everyday. Ondo people shine your eyes. AAC all the way if inner get sense

He hasn't added anything you say?

It seems you run out of data whenever Sanwoolu's achievements makes Nairaland front page
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by ezechi24(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:
There is no testing might here, even in their regions, that is North West and North East for Tambuwa and Atikuchukwu respectively, Tinubu humiliated them. How then can the two idiots make any impact in Tinubu's region

How
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by ezechi24(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2020
FirstSon01:
Akeredolu will definitely win.
Though I don't like the drug baron but I must confess that the fear of Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom politically in the south west.

But he lost Oyo state...if it wasn't for his thugs and the armed forces PDP would have taken over Lagos state.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by kcnwaigbo: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:
Tinubu is our next president. Simplest truth. North is completing 8 yrs in 2023. It will be stupid of dem to say they want it again against other regions. No candidate or presidential material like Tinubu from the southern part of the country. No arguments except noise making.
How exactly is the SW different from the North you are trying to crucify.Is this not the height of hypocrisy?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by kcnwaigbo: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

Even see you 5% is talking. Please let those that have votes talk. Your 5% votes is insignificant, we proved that to you in 2015, we repeated the lesson in 2019. If you people have shame, you will not vote in Nigeria's general electoral again.

Why didn't the SW contest against the North in 2015
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by bluecircle470: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Tinubu is a well recognized thief and a drug baron. He should be jailed with both hands and legs chained in a sane country.

The pigs are at it again Kudos!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Peacefulguy90: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/2023-presidency-atiku-tambuwal-tinubu-test-might-in-ondo-gov-poll/
South west is for tinubu for sure..... So let the test be done on Edo election and not Ondo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by slimfit1(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2020
lathrowinger:

If we check well, u are from Abia, ur state are in total mess. Buh u keep shouting Lagos. Can't u talk about your bia-f-la...

I'm from Ogun state go and sit down. I dont settle for less only Fashola has shown signs of governance sadly is legacy is the one this one is still following and not surpassing his achievements. Buying buses as if we don't already have enough. I am a yoruba man and i have a stack in Lagos development as a yastic that Ogun needs to follow right now 0 % effort from Sanwo Olu even Kano governor has done better than him and that is a fact. The job of a governor is not only to collect taxes and buy buses.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by slimfit1(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Ajibel:

He hasn't added anything you say?

It seems you run out of data whenever Sanwoolu's achievements makes Nairaland front page

You are been paid by Sanwo Olu to settle for less
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by nedu666: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Very stupid article. Because jegede lived in yola, automatically atiku is supporting him. What rubbish so atiku knows everyone that lived in yola. Secondly on what basis is tambuwa supporting ajayi, the stupid article failed to state
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Please my people, joke aside. Does it mean that out of the whole politicians and capable men in Yoruba land, it is only the old man Tinubu that you people want to bring out to rule this country again. I respect Yorubas a lot but some of there actions make me wonder the type of progress they want in this country.

Please, it mustn't be Tinubu, bring another person that the people will love to have as a president, someone younger and someone who don't have bad record.

Please I am ibo man and the reason I'm saying this is because I will love the president to come to South in 2023. I know it is not possible for my people to get it because you people won't surport him and the north won't, but bring yours I will surport him. Thanks.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Egoat(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2020
sunday0707:
The man would have been the best candidate for PDP. I see him as the only one who can challenge the sitting governor. He tried in the primary, joining the party in less than a month and coming second and being unable to be impeached by the State house of assembly almost 2months after decamping says much about him. I don't see him winning the election though but the man is a force and shouldn't been joking with
That man is not any force, if he was a force he would be the flag bearer of APC. The reason he came second in the primary has nothing to do with any force or his political strength. It is the effort of those who wooed him, Wike, Tambuwal, Secondus and the party at large.
It is like saying the reason Obaseki won the primary is because of his own political strength.
Far from it.
PDP already put everything in place on a platter of gold.
You can not just come from no where and take what rightfully belongs to long time members.
Those members who patiently stayed against the odds aren't fools.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by West2019(m): 8:33am On Aug 14, 2020
tested ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017 / TotalEnergies Chose Angola Over Nigeria For $6 Billion Project. See Why / Court Grants Olisa Metuh Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.