Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election (27513 Views)

Why I Stepped Down For Atiku - Tambuwal (Video) / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal / Smouldering NDDC Scandal: Amaechi, Akpabio, Others Test Might Over South-south, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Rock89: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2020
On merit, I don't think A PC will win regardless jegaban influence but with thuggery, rigging and snatching of the ballot box, I'm very sure they would win. They are best known for that and it's crystal clear.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by professore(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2020
The agreement is that Ajayi will return to the PDP if he wins the governorship election on ZLP platform”, our source said. grin politics of amusement park.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Tflex01: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=farem post=92798355][/quote]
Hahaha... Let me modify. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Anago55: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:
SW APC is so predictable.... was waiting for this tribal politics to come up for Ondo.

Now they have indirectly told you, the North is in support of Jegede and Ajayi while he is the only yoruba insupport of Akeredolu (despite we all knowing the tough history between them) this is a win/win as it bloats his ego and aswell projects Akeredolu.

Then connivingly make the election between the Yorubas and the Northerners like he did Igbos and Yorubas in 2015 & 2019 for Lagos.. which automatically drives you to self defense rather than the best candidate...

Typical divide and rule...
. meehhhhnnn sense will not kill you

you are just too smart and intelligent for my liking
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Luckydubby7(m): 8:51am On Aug 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Capital and Emphatically YES. Who can if not Yoruba? Oya shake the table.
. Then power will definitely return to the north. My south south people will never support candidate from south west. Except you guys present current vice president Osinbajo.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by popesco123: 8:51am On Aug 14, 2020
noleflendum:
Articulated pigs over to you
Nigeria want vibrant youth like you. They are tired of recycled outdated old politicians. Besides the amended electoral reform and restructure will correct the balderdash before 2023. Some people hope of winning election with federal might influence will be dashed. It can give vibrant youth like you to contest as your mates are president of countries instead of wasting your miserable life on social media looking for your political opponents to cajole.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by guy222: 8:54am On Aug 14, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol..

Atiku has no interest in ondo election. Only thifnubu has interest.

The dirty mouthed smelly Lord of zombies can never be president. Not in 2023, not in 4043 and definitely not in 6063.
You people dont seems to learn, five years ago you people came shouting and wailing to the entire world that buhari can only be the president of a Zoo, buhari can only be the president of the north, jonathan would retire buhari from politics, today the reverse is the case. How you people survive with so much hatred in your heart should be included as part of the 10 wonders in the world. Let love leads the way,

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Anago55: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

Even you 5% is talking. Please let those that have votes talk. Your 5% votes is insignificant, we proved that to you in 2015, we repeated the lesson in 2019. If you people have shame, you will not vote in Nigeria's general electoral again.

By 2023, we will totally humiliation and dehumanise you such that you will all burn your voters card.

But wait ooo, is it an abomination for you to contests against the Yorubas ni? Why are you always scared of contesting against the Yorubas? Common, face your fears, confront the Yorubas in the general election. Stop hiding behind the Hausa-Fulanis to fight the Yorubas like your forefathers did.
. why didn't you sophisticated morons contest against the north in 2015?

nonsense and ingredients
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Tflex01: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
[b[fyi, i'm not ibo[/b]. Read my comment again and decipher. It won't do you any harm if you read again and again until you understand my comment

Lol... You don't have to be ibo before you exhibit political cluelessness and emotional liability that are characteristic of the Igbos though. I'm sure you listen to many Igbos around.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Tflex01: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Anago55:
. why didn't you sophisticated morons contested in 2015?

nonsense and ingredients

It was the turn of the North in 2015.

Why are you so clueless

grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by dubaiprince: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Politics is a game of Numbers. I hate to admit this but it's clear one APC is facing a divided PDP. ZLP is just another arm of the PDP. All we need now is a genuine and credible national third force to give these two major useless political parties a run for their money

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Adewale623(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Tinubu is a well recognized thief and a drug baron. He should be jailed with both hands and legs chained in a sane country.
Eranko making senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Adewale623(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=Kriss216 post=92797409]Tinubu is a well recognized thief and a drug baron. He should be jailed with both hands and legs chained in a sane cou

Eranko making senseless comment here.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by guy222: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2020
dubaiprince:
Politics is a game of Numbers. I hate to admit this but it's clear one APC is facing a divided PDP. ZLP is just another arm of the PDP. All we need now is a genuine and credible national third force to give these two major useless political parties a run for their money
for sure a house divided against itself would not and can never stand
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by MENELIIK: 9:20am On Aug 14, 2020
FirstSon01:
Akeredolu will definitely win.
Though I don't like the drug baron but I must confess that the fear of Tinubu is the beginning of wisdom politically in the south west.

Drug baron without prove? But you are celebrating the ex convict from potopoto land
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Deborah98(f): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2020
As testing kit ni
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Ajibel(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2020
slimfit1:

You are been paid by Sanwo Olu to settle for less

Clown. So it's now less? I thought you said he has done nothing before.

You better follow @followlasg on Twitter and stay updated. And I don't need Sanwoolu's pay to defend his good works or criticize him when he falls short of expectations
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Autotech312(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol..

Atiku has no interest in ondo election. Only thifnubu has interest.

The dirty mouthed smelly Lord of zombies can never be president. Not in 2023, not in 4043 and definitely not in 6063.

The fear of Jagaban by ipob miscreants ehn....giving them hopelessness anyday anytime.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by femi4love(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2020
All these hawks should keep away from my state o! embarassed
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Keraxes: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Jagaban
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Keraxes: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

And you don't think it is stupid of Southwest to still contest for presidency after 8 years of president and vice president.

Yeye dey smell.
You dey craze. No one is stopping you from contesting in primary elections okay. But just know that a Yoruba man will be president in 2023 whether idiots like you like it or not

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by IJOBA2: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:
There is no testing might here, even in their regions, that is North West and North East for Tambuwa and Atikuchukwu respectively, Tinubu humiliated them. How then can the two idiots make any impact in Tinubu's region
MY BOY
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by RichBoy247: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Why didn't the SW contest against the North in 2015

Awolowo contested against Tafawa Balewa
Awolowo contested against Sheu Shagari
MKO Abiola contested against Bashir Tofa

While the above were taking place, Igbos were hiding behind Hausa/Fulani to decimate the Yorubas. Come out and face your fears. Contest against Yorubas, if you lose, you try another time.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by RichBoy247: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2020
Rock89:
On merit, I don't think A PC will win regardless jegaban influence but with thuggery, rigging and snatching of the ballot box, I'm very sure they would win. They are best known for that and it's crystal clear.

Everything is fair in Politics and Love.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by Zeesugar(f): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2020
Say all you want oooooooo who go win go win
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by gaskiyamagana: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2020
clarocuzioo:

And you don't think it is stupid of Southwest to still contest for presidency after 8 years of president and vice president.

Yeye dey smell.
Don't worry my bloder, Tinubu will percify you with Biafra when he assumed office, oh, no, I want to say when Tinubu finish in 2031.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by gaskiyamagana: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

While the above were taking place, Igbos were hiding behind Hausa/Fulani to decimate the Yorubas. Come out and face your fears. Contest against Yorubas, if you lose, you try another time.
Thank you my bloder. They are warming up to repeat that failure again.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by kcnwaigbo: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:

Did Zik not also contest the above mentioned elections
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by clarocuzioo(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Don't worry my bloder, Tinubu will percify you with Biafra when he assumed office, oh, no, I want to say when Tinubu finish in 2031.

Unfortunately for Tinubu, the Fulani cabal knows he's tracherous and a saboteur, and they will never gamble power with such an unriliable personality.

The patriotic Nigerians will never vote for a criminal that peddles drugs .

The south south sees him as a betrayer especially as their son Amechi is also in the game.

Osibanjo would have been his best option in the game but he threw him under the bus politically because of his selfish ambition, now he is yet to realise he shot himself in the foot.
The south h east??
We know were we are

Sometimes I wonder if he is really calculating smartly.

2023 will be interesting
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by TheRareGem1(f): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Then power will definitely return to the north. My south south people will never support candidate from south west. Except you guys present current vice president Osinbajo.

Seconded
Re: 2023 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal, Tinubu Test Might In Ondo Election by noleflendum: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2020
popesco123:

Nigeria want vibrant youth like you. They are tired of recycled outdated old politicians. Besides the amended electoral reform and restructure will correct the balderdash before 2023. Some people hope of winning election with federal might influence will be dashed. It can give vibrant youth like you to contest as your mates are president of countries instead of wasting your miserable life on social media looking for your political opponents to cajole.
are you the peeg or the peeg I mentioned is you?
Your fellow iyanmiris deserved your sermon not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uruan Agog As Child Kidnapped Over 20 Years Ago Is Reunited With Her Family / Tinubu, Aregbesola Meet With NLC Members In Abuja / Lagos To Begin Construction Of 4th Mainland This Year, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.