Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out (30623 Views)

Leipzig Reach Champions League Semi-finals And Will Face PSG For Final Spot. / What Ronaldo Couldn't Do Over A Year, Messi Has Done In Just 11 Days / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by tfash96(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Johnayoola:
forget talk bro,E NO POSSIBLE, do you watch them against juventus? Man city will injure them
Okay o let's wait and see
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by DrKlever(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
tfash96:
Guy this is football not mathematics.. Man City ain't better than last season even when they were better than last season common Tottenham eliminated them so what's special about this season's Man City.. The same team that got raped countless times @ Etihad this season
Did you just call the Tottenham of last season common �
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by openmine(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Coldfeets:
Morata could have equalized in the dying minutes of the game but the bad luck wey been dey follow am since im go Chelsea still never leave am.

Dat na why the idiot miss that chance.
The opposing keeper was the one who punched the ball beyond morata!
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:
While Manure formed in 80s is still struggling in Europa. Shame on them!

Go Leipzig!!

I'm getting a Leipzig jersey next season.
80s? Manure was formed in 1800s bro. B4 barca and real madrid.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Phemostiga4u: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
NewDelhi:
My only concern is that man City must not win that thing.
Man City village people spotted
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
this bastards spoil my ticket That atletlico coach is worse than jose very negative fool defending against liezig which is d underdog if i know i for do cash out o
na d same una dy happy say them beat Lfc with negative f0otball.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by 21cents: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
God bless you.
exactly what I was saying yesterday, if Home and away games were still intact mehn them for hear am from Athletico Madrid
this one na nonsense talk no offense.

did you watch the match yesterday?? home away or not, atletico got nothing on Leipzig.

those young small boys wan kill atletico with their gameplay. it would've been more devastating if Timo Werner was available yesterday cos they somewhat looked clueless up front in the first half.

the teams remaining now have an almost equal firepower compared to previous seasons. I'm loving this UCL as it progresses.

each of Man City, Bayern, Leipzig, PSG can do damages to any opponent they faced now.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
I just hate that Atletico. C0ngrats to Leipzig for showing f0otball wins. You can't win Liverpool [God's own club] and think you've made it. Ask Watford. Where are they n0w?
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by 21cents: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Minemrys:
I just hate that Atletico. C0ngrats to Leipzig for showing f0otball wins. You can't win Liverpool [God's own club] and think you've made it. Ask Watford. Where are they n0w?
honestly. now I'm starting to hate Adrian. cos if not for his goof, Liverpool for still dey UCL now.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by krushdripper(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
An 11 year old club reaching the UCL semi's is quite a record. For football lovers, the pronounciation is 'Lypzig' not 'Leapzig'.

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Shivah: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
RBL all the way
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
One legged tie can be unforgiving, but it is still fair. Imagine if the knock out ties had been one-legged since 2015. It means Liverpool and AS Roma wouldn't have had their amazing comeback against Barcelona. Wolfsburg would have knocked Madrid out in 2016 with their 2-0 victory in the first leg; PSG would have knocked Barcelona with a 4-0 win in Paris; Barcelona would have knocked out Atletico Madrid in 2016. I could go on. Two legs favours the better team, but a single isn't unfair. Congratulations to RB Leipzig.

Liverpool fans were celebrating Atletico's loss. Yeye people.
leave us oh. Let us celebrate. Shey una celebrate, open teeth when Adrian beat us for anfield? Yeye.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by uchman46(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
A wonderful record
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Coldfeets: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
openmine:

The opposing keeper was the one who punched the ball beyond morata!

That was the second one he missed in that dying minutes.

The first one he missed was when he was trying to place the ball very well into the net while forgetting that RB defenders have already surrounded him.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
fuckaholic25:
u dunno how happy I was yesterday when I was watching the match... atletico humiliated me at Anfield!
no be only u, bro. Yestaday match was our spiritual 2nd leg. Kai. I happy as Leipzig score that 2nd goal, mhen. How e go be for f0otball if those bastards been advance?
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by bignero: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Go Leipzig!!

80s ke?

Manu is probably over 150 years old
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Bosch10(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
thesicilian:
E shock you, right? The same athletico that beat Liverpool home and away.
what makes me think you are brodashaggi

1 Like

Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by sheyitokz(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
leipzig board is still meant to keep werner in the team against next season ucl but sense mba
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by fuckaholic25(f): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Minemrys:

no be only u, bro. Yestaday match was our spiritual 2nd leg. Kai. I happy as Leipzig score that 2nd goal, mhen. How e go be for f0otball if those bastards been advance?
I swear, to say dey win ni, e for pain me ehn... omo iya mi, I see u
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Acuna91: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kriss216:

Go Leipzig!!

Lmaoo!
Who is manure and what concern manure with Europa?
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by WIDETHOUGHT: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Look at how uncritical you're with your analysis, those first winning you mentioned that attracted the comebacks, were all in their respective home playgrounds, if it were to be on neutral soil, all of those matches would have been played differently and would have been different outcomes.

2 Likes

Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Kenmatt(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
I would have won 740k if Atletico had won that match.

I refused to do cash out too.

2 Likes

Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by sheyitokz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
krushdripper:
An 11 year old club reaching the UCL semi's is quite a record. For football lovers, the pronounciation is 'Lypzig' not 'Leapzig'.
deir promotion since dey started was very awesome u need to check it
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
21cents:
honestly. now I'm starting to hate Adrian. cos if not for his goof, Liverpool for still dey UCL now.
baba, Liverpool d0n already win that match na. Had it n0t been that f0ol, fans for see f0otball yesterday cos leipzig and lfc both play attacking f0otball, and it would've been exciting. N0t that Atm anti f0otball. Adrian was the one who beat Liverpool. Atleast i am relieved. N0w bloggerz w0n't go about saying sime0ne is world best tactician.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by logon599: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Asour:

RB Leipzig doesn't particularly have minimal resources though.

For a club that enjoys the backing of Red bull Gmbh— The most valuable Energy drink brand in the world — a private firm owned by Dietrich Mateschitz (himself, one of the world's top richest people), I wouldn't say they are minimally resourced.

Nice job though.

When you compare the total value of their squad to that of the other clubs that made it to the UCL knockout rounds with them, it pales in comparison. So yes they may be backed by Red bull but there's no player on their team that cost more than 20m and yet they're rubbing shoulders with the biggest clubs in the world. That's excellent club management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Minemrys: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
fuckaholic25:
I swear, to say dey win ni, e for pain me ehn... omo iya mi, I see u
i w0n't be surprised if the final is btw Leipzig and Ly0n.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by afroxyz: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
this bastards spoil my ticket That atletlico coach is worse than jose very negative fool defending against liezig which is d underdog if i know i for do cash out o

Did you watch the match in black and white?
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by fuckaholic25(f): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Minemrys:

i w0n't be surprised if the final is btw Leipzig and Ly0n.
that's football bro, buh na Bayern I won make e win am coz Lewandowski really tried.
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by MajohBankz: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
ucsquare:
This is the kind of success story someone should be praying for, founded not too long ago and now in the semifinals of the UCL..My condolences to Timo Werner.
Timo wanted to start earning Chelsea salary right away. No time for UCL and small pay. €10m/ year
Re: RB Leipzig Reach UCL Semifinal Just 11 Years After They Were Formed; Atleti Out by Ray07(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
logon599:

When you compare the total value of their squad to that of the other clubs that made it to the UCL knockout rounds with them, it pales in comparison. So yes they may be backed by Red bull but there's no player on their team that cost more than 20m and yet they're rubbing shoulders with the biggest clubs in the world. That's excellent club management
Oga, the bought dani olmo for 30 sumtin mill if am not mistaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali's Passport To Be Auctioned / Chieme Martins Slumps, Dies On Pitch While Playing For Nasarawa United / Darren Young WWE Wrestler Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.