Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

+ 18 Story Hot Beans Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / + 18 Story Hot Beans Episode 1 (569 Views)

Kinky Single Dad (18+) Story / +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+ 18 Story Hot Beans Episode 1 by dejiturner1234: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Every year in August, we always go camping in my church @our head quarters in Lagos. This year’s own happens to clash with my academic session in school.

On one of our weekly student fellowship day, we were reminded of our upcoming camp in a fortnight to come.
It was mandatory that all the students who were in their final year, must be in attendance and participate in all the biblical activities that will take place in the camp.
The national youth committee of the church has made it a short camp, as it would last for 3days which was Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Undermining it was during my academic sessions, it won’t affect my lectures since its weekend.
Secondly, as a senior student in my department every Friday was a lecture free day for us.
In respect to the camp we were all asked to pay N3000 which was our camping fee for this year.
The next day I called my parents and told them about our camping, and they were happy I could make it from school.
They told me my younger sister who is a jambite was also going for the same camp, and that she is almost through with her preparations, and have paid her camp fee and other dues.
In conclusion they promised to send me some money the following day, so I can pay mine.
https://mynaijawizard./2020/08/14/18-story-hot-beans-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Vaginal Wet? / "What Kind Of Soup Is This?"— A Lady Prepared Concoction For Her Boyfriend / Onitsha Sex Workers Threats To Embark On A Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.