Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. (265 Views)

Is This Why Modern Christian Can't Do Miracles As Apostle Paul And Peter Did? / Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Why Are Muslim-related Threads Not Open To Discussion On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by muykem: 9:50am On Aug 14, 2020
Please I have noticed that Christian can't comment on Muslim trend here on nairaland. It will prompt you if you are Muslim or not but reverse is the case on the Christian trend. Why?
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by Sikay19(m): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Well, It is definitely because you christians on this space are hateful, intolerant and unreasonable. Your people finds it difficult overlook muslim threads without dropping comments. They come around to make silly comments on islamic threads. Show me a muslim comment on christian thread and i will show you hundreds of christian comments on muslim threads. Why must you comment on muslim threads. Be like muslims who does not comment on christian thread then you will not necessarily need to swear an oath. #Peace.

God bless Seun Osewa !

God bless Nairaland !!

God bless NL members !!!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by meobizy(f): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Una no dey tire? The reason is listed in the Islamic ruling, but you guys choose to ignore it.
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
When you only go there to spew vile hatred undecided
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by kingxsamz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
muykem:
Please I have noticed that Christian can't comment on Muslim trend here on nairaland. It will prompt you if you are Muslim or not but reverse is the case on the Christian trend. Why?
Who told you that you can't comment?
What's stopping you from commenting? undecided
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by kingxsamz(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sikay19:
Well, It is definitely because you christians on this space are hateful, intolerant and unreasonable. Your people finds it difficult overlook muslim threads without dropping comments. They come around to make silly comments on islamic threads. Show me a muslim comment on christian thread and i will show you hundreds of christian comments on muslim threads. Why must you comment on muslim threads. Be like muslims who does not comment on christian thread then you will not necessarily need to swear an oath. #Peace.

God bless Seun Osewa !

God bless Nairaland !!

God bless NL members !!!

But it's true though.
Christians comment more on Muslim threads than Muslims do on Christian threads, even with the oath.
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by OtemAtum: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sikay19:

God bless Seun Osewa !

God bless Nairaland !!

God bless NL members !!!

In real life that many of you Muslims are violent and terrorists, were you barred from going near Christians or staying in the same place where the Christians are gathered? Well, what is my own business sef as Allah and Jehovah, the gods of both religion are currently in a spiritual cage?
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by cicero(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
muykem:

Maybe because Seun doesn’t want Nairaland to be shut down
Re: Christian Can't Comment On Muslim related Topic. by feedthenation(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
The oath doesn't mean anything

(1) (Reply)

Winning With Christ With Just 200 Naira / Download RCN International Eagles Conference 2020 Messages/ Arome / Next 3-10years Before Rapture Happens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.