Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! (3029 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / God Uses Sign Fireman To Instantly Heal A Lady Of Breast Lump! / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Read what Jesus Christ said to them.
there is no such thing as blasphemy against another human being.

The one clear example of how blasphemy against the Spirit of God in the Bible is the case of Ananias and Sapphire, in the book of Acts Chapter 5. There you can read to learn that blasphemy, as Jesus Christ explained it to His Followers, is that It is against the Spirit of God, not against a human being

Don't avoid the example of Matthew 12, that's the one you are doing.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Don't avoid the example of Matthew 12, that's the one you are doing.
Obviously the spirit inside your man is not doing anything.

Matthew 12 vs 30-32
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. Whoever is not with me is against me. And anyone who does not work with me is working against me.
31. “So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sinful thing they do and for every bad thing they say against God. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
32. You can even speak against the Son of Man and be forgiven. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven—not now or in the future.

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Obviously the spirit inside your man is not doing anything.

For reducing the Person of The HolyGhost Dr Sign Fireman works with, you will understand shortly.

Now that you can still type, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 5:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I hate to break it to you this way, but as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned, there is no soul-winning rewards program where the more souls you win, the more rewards you get. This kind of scheme, including any soul-winner pyramid scheme ideas you have been sold in the past by MOGs have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ and certainly not His Church.
When your MOGs tell you such schemes benefit your soul in God, that lie helps them fill the seats and increase their customer base. MOGs use you, their client, as slaves to grow their earthly kingdom, and it makes business sense that they use you, since you are already gullible enough to believe they are of God and for God. So...

* No amount of souls you claim you win, you will not enter God's kingdom if you do not obey Him in His leading of you.
* Even at that, there is absolutely no reward for soul winning. The only reward you get is for obeying God and God only.

Make sure you have your priorities straight when it comes to God, and know the difference between the lies your MOGs tell you regularly from the Truth of God. God is never going to lower His standards for any man and He certainly has not called men to lead his people while He intends to command His own people Himself.

Phi 4:1 KJV Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

This crown was earned after winning the theselonians.

You don't know anything in the bible.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 5:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If I have indeed blaspheme whatever it is he is working with, obviously nothing to it, it seems.

According to Jesus Christ, only the Spirit of God can be blasphemy against.

You call the same HolyGhost that gave you the air you breath "it"?

You are greatly MAAAAAD!!!!!!

If you don't know, He can read and reply extremely well.

You shall explain to Him soonest.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 5:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I personally have no enemies.. if you want to set yourself up as one, know that I will not be paying attention, so good luck with that!

If you call us false, then you call us enemies of your fake gospel.

Whatever the enemy is doing is done to take you down. Only fools don't pay attention to what their enemy is doing. May be that's what your own bible teaches you. Not to pay attention to an enemy. grin

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 5:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

According to Jesus Christ, only the Spirit of God can be blasphemy against.

At least you have learnt this one, but you didn't learn that you actually blaspheme the HolySpirit by call Dr Sign Fireman's miracles false.

Junkie.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Nike2015: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Whatever the enemy is doing is done to take you down. Only fools don't pay attention to what their enemy is doing. May be that's what your own bible teaches you. Not to pay attention to an enemy. grin

I knew from the onset that this kobojunkie was mad. He doesn't want to learn instead wants to talk like an idiot. With everything everyone on this platform have tried to teach him, he is still set on being stupid. You even referred to the HOLY GHOST as it, YOU ARE MAD, Kobojunkie!

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Nike2015: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
LOL.. You actually believed the gooble-de-gook you have all been spewing at my person amounts to a legit revelation or teaching, as far as the Bible is concerned?
All you have done is show me is reveal that indeed the one who you have set as masters over your lives teaches you in the ways against Jesus Christ. Why do you think I have been posting on how you can indeed become born again according to the rules set by Jesus Christ Himself.

Mr. Man, first an foremost, Jesus is the only way, truth and life.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Don't try and separate Jesus from God! That's all I have seen you try to do. God sent gave Jesus as a sacrifice for us all (John 3:16.).

We have GOD The Father (The 1st in Trinity,) JESUS (The Word, His Son) (2nd in Trinity) and The HOLY SPIRIT (The 2nd Comforter, Omnipotence HIMSELF.)

John 14:10-22 KJV
10 And Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

And stop speaking against The Holy Spirit. It is a sin that can not be forgiven.

Matthew 12:31 KJV
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:
At least you have learnt this one, but you didn't learn that you actually blaspheme the HolySpirit by call Dr Sign Fireman's miracles false.

Junkie.
I can't learn what is not true though. Blasphemy refers to sin committed wilfully against the Spirit of the Living God Himself.

The Pharisees Jesus spoke to obviously had not committed that sin at the time Jesus Christ taught us of it. So the case to study is the story of Ananias and Sapphire in Acts 5 on how blasphemy can indeed be said to have occurred and the penalty.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

You are not my enemy.. You making yourself an enemy of Jesus Chrst does not directly impact me since He leads me and I follow Him, not you.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

You call the same HolyGhost that gave you the air you breath "it"?
You are greatly MAAAAAD!!!!!!
If you don't know, He can read and reply extremely well
You shall explain to Him soonest.
I was obviously not referring to the Spirit of God but whatever spirit living inside of your teacher.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Leader92:

Phi 4:1 KJV Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

On the contrary, I not only seem to have a more rounded knowledge of what is written than you do, but a better understanding as well. This is evidenced in the fact that I have no had to twist what is written in order to make my case for Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone here.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 2:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Leader92:
Every follower of Jesus Christ becomes a son of God, heirs in the Kingdom of God. We each get a crown as followers of Jesus Christ, not for some "soul-winning" campaign as sold to you by your MOGs.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Nike2015:
Mr. Man, first an foremost, Jesus is the only way, truth and life.
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Don't try and separate Jesus from God! That's all I have seen you try to do. God sent gave Jesus as a sacrifice for us all (John 3:16.).
I am not the one who tried to separate Jesus Christ from God... Your friend there did when He suggested that Jesus Christ lied when He said He alone would be the only Teacher to His followers. Your friend tried to suggest that Jesus Christ was one Teacher, and the Spirit of God was another. So direct your issues at him.
Nike2015:
We have GOD The Father (The 1st in Trinity,) JESUS (The Word, His Son) (2nd in Trinity) and The HOLY SPIRIT (The 2nd Comforter, Omnipotence HIMSELF.)

John 14:10-22 KJV
10 And Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
That is the same exact verse there that your friend used in his reasoning to separate Jesus Christ from the Spirit of God.
Nike2015:
And stop speaking against The Holy Spirit. It is a sin that can not be forgiven.
Matthew 12:31 KJV
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
I can't insult the Spirit of God. He won't let me do any such thing to Him, and I trust Him. And He will also ensure I keep pointing out the truth of God from the lies where it exists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

God Is Evil. / For Xtians: Who Do You Prefare Btw Don Moen And Micheal W. Smith. / You Cannot Pray In Jesus Name To Amen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.