Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! (3001 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / God Uses Sign Fireman To Instantly Heal A Lady Of Breast Lump! / God Uses Sign Fireman To Heal A Girl Born Lame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
You as an enemy do you want to be prayed for or against?
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
Praying for and praying against are two different things. Depends on where you're standing.
Does not depend ... Jesus Christ says, again I quote

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ taught that you love your enemies and that you pray for them, not against them
OH! YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ENEMIES? HEHE! I LIKE THIS GUY! grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
God is still in the business of relieving his people from sin and bodily problems and harm. He uses this great man of obedience to the will of the Father. Dr Sign Fireman. The carrier of the final move of God

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
OH! YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE ENEMIES? HEHE! I LIKE THIS GUY! grin
I personally have no enemies.. if you want to set yourself up as one, know that I will not be paying attention, so good luck with that!

Matthew 5 vs 43-48 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
43. “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[k] and hate your enemy.’
44. But I tell you, love your enemies. Pray for those who treat you badly.
45. If you do this, you will be children who are truly like your Father in heaven. He lets the sun rise for all people, whether they are good or bad. He sends rain to those who do right and to those who do wrong.
46. If you love only those who love you, why should you get a reward for that? Even the tax collectors do that.
47. And if you are nice only to your friends, you are no better than anyone else. Even the people who don’t know God are nice to their friends.
48. What I am saying is that you must be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I personally have no enemies.. if you want to set yourself up as one, know that I will not be paying attention, so good luck with that!
HEHE! I SAY I LIKE THIS GUY! RIDE ON! grin grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Clueless grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dr Sign Fireman is known around the world as “God's man of reckless faith and power.” and he's incredibly gifted, and extremely controversial. He is also known as the healing apostle who never back off from the hard cases. More to the point, he thrived on them!

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
SO FOR YOUR MIND NOW, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH PERSECUTION, ABI? BECAUSE I KNOW THAT'S THE NEXT THING YOU'LL QUOTE MY BROTHER, RIDE ON! grin grin grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Clueless grin
HONESTLY GUY, HE LOVES OUR COMPANY. HE DOESN'T WANT TO COMMENT ON OTHER FORUMS! HE'S LOOKING FOR A SHARP SHARP DISCIPLE! grin grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
SO FOR YOUR MIND NOW, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH PERSECUTION, ABI? BECAUSE I KNOW THAT'S THE NEXT THING YOU'LL QUOTE MY BROTHER, RIDE ON! grin grin grin
Persecution? My mind is not your mind so do not project your delusions my way.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
Dr Sign Fireman is known around the world as “God's man of reckless faith and power.” and he's incredibly gifted, and extremely controversial. He is also known as the healing apostle who never back off from the hard cases. More to the point, he thrived on them!
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good teacher never criticizes one.
Kobojunkie:
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
HONESTLY GUY, HE LOVES OUR COMPANY. HE DOESN'T WANT TO COMMENT ON OTHER FORUMS! HE'S LOOKING FOR A SHARP SHARP DISCIPLE! grin grin
Really? I am having multiple conversations on other threads even as I continue with you all. I can hyperfocus...and I can multitask as well.

Matthew 5 vs 38-42 (ERV)
38. “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’[i]
39. But I tell you, don’t fight back against someone who wants to do harm to you. If they hit you on the right cheek, let them hit the other cheek too.
40. If anyone wants to sue you in court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.
41. If a soldier forces you to walk with him one mile,[j] go with him two.
42. Give to anyone who asks you for something. Don’t refuse to give to anyone who wants to borrow from you.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
Good teacher never criticizes one.
Really? Have you met Jesus Christ? He was a great critic!

Matthew 23 vs 13-27
13. “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.[d]
15. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel across sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell[e] as yourselves.
16. “Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.’
17. You blind fools! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that has made the gold sacred?
18. And you say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it is nothing, but if anyone swears by the gift that is on the altar, he is bound by his oath.’ 19. You blind men! For which is greater, the gift or the altar that makes the gift sacred?
20. So whoever swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.
21. And whoever swears by the temple swears by it and by him who dwells in it.
22. And whoever swears by heaven swears by the throne of God and by him who sits upon it.
23. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.
24. You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!
25. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.
26. You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean.
27. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people's bones and all uncleanness.
28. So you also outwardly appear righteous to others, but within you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.
29. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the monuments of the righteous,
30. saying, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’
31. Thus you witness against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.
32. Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers.
33. You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?
34. Therefore I send you prophets and wise men and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and persecute from town to town,
35. so that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah,[f] whom you murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.
36. Truly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Christianity was born in power. You cannot be a follower of Jesus Christ and deny the power that raised him from the dead.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
Christianity was born in power. You cannot be a follower of Jesus Christ and deny the power that raised him from the dead.
The power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead is indeed the Spirit of God, and He is the Spirit of Truth, the one who lived inside of Jesus Christ...
Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16. You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17. In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20. You will know these false people by what they do.[a]

21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Dominicsf(m): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
If you possess the same spirit you won't be out here criticizing others.
Kobojunkie:
The power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead is indeed the Spirit of God, and He is the Spirit of Truth, the one who lived inside of Jesus Christ...
Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)
15. “Be careful of false prophets. They come to you and look gentle like sheep. But they are really dangerous like wolves.
16. You will know these people because of what they do. Good things don’t come from people who are bad, just as grapes don’t come from thornbushes, and figs don’t come from thorny weeds.
17. In the same way, every good tree produces good fruit, and bad trees produce bad fruit.
18. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot produce good fruit.
19. Every tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

21. “Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom. The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.
22. On that last Day many will call me Lord. They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God. And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’
23. Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you people who do wrong. I never knew you.’
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Dominicsf:
If you possess the same spirit you won't be out here criticizing others.
I am not criticizing anyone here. Simply repeating what Jesus Christ Himself taught! grin

Matthew 7 vs 15-23 (ERV)

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am not criticizing anyone here. Simply repeating what Jesus Christ Himself taught! grin

Joh 14:12 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Repeat this one also.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

We can also use that same power to judge those who blaspheme.

Mat 12:31 KJV Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Yes, you shall be judged for blasphemy against the Power of Jesus Christ with which Dr Sign Fireman works miracles with.

See the danger you are putting yourself into.

These are the same words of Jesus you claim to follow..maybe you should read and preach this part also.

1 Like

Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
Joh 14:12 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Repeat this one also.
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
23. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
24. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Matthew 6 vs 25-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:
We can also use that same power to judge those who blaspheme.

Mat 12:31 KJV Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Yes, you shall be judged for blasphemy against the Power of Jesus Christ with which Dr Sign Fireman works miracles with.See the danger you are putting yourself into.These are the same words of Jesus you claim to follow..maybe you should read and preach this part also.
Um.... there is no such thing as blasphemy against another human being.

Matthew 12 vs 30-32
30. Whoever is not with me is against me. And anyone who does not work with me is working against me.
31. “So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sinful thing they do and for every bad thing they say against God. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
32. You can even speak against the Son of Man and be forgiven. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven—not now or in the future.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Obedience is the key into the Kingdom of God. Acceptance means obedience of His commandments. No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing for it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do i.e. Obey that which He has stipulated.

1. Be prepared to abandon parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws, e.t.c.
2. Abandon all that you know/believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden (not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

5. Be prepared to lose life(reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every need

Clueless, once again
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Mumu, was Jesus not a Human when the blaspheme happened?

It's clear you don't understand the scriptures.
The blaspheme was against the Holy Ghost, not the human entity, Jesus. They denied the Power with which the miracles were done.

It's the same thing you are doing now, and it has a reward.
Open Your eyes to read that which Jesus Christ Himself said to you, as clue to what plagues you there.
there is no such thing as blasphemy against another human being.

Matthew 12 vs 30-32
30. Whoever is not with me is against me. And anyone who does not work with me is working against me.
31. “So I tell you, people can be forgiven for every sinful thing they do and for every bad thing they say against God. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.
32. You can even speak against the Son of Man and be forgiven. But anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven—not now or in the future.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Open Your eyes to read that which Jesus Christ Himself said to you, as clue to what plagues you there.

I think it's your eyes that are closed.

Did I say a human was blasphemed?

I said you are blaspheming The HolyGhost with which human (Dr Sign Fireman) used to perform a miracle. Is it too hard for you to understand?

I forgot I was talking to a daft.

Madness undecided
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Leader92: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Mat 12:24 KJV But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

That's what you doing right now.

You can't perform and you are calling out another one using the Power of God to perform. That's so you, working against Jesus. Malu.
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

Mat 12:24 KJV But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

That's what you doing right now.

You can't perform and you are calling out another one using the Power of God to perform. That's so you, working against Jesus. Malu.
Read what Jesus Christ said to them.

Matthew 12 vs 30-32

The one clear example of how blasphemy against the Spirit of God in the Bible is the case of Ananias and Sapphire, in the book of Acts Chapter 5. There you can read to learn that blasphemy, as Jesus Christ explained it to His Followers, is that It is against the Spirit of God, not against a human being
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by frankdavidson(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Really? I am having multiple conversations on other threads even as I continue with you all. I can hyperfocus...and I can multitask as well.
MY BROTHER, GO AND SLEEP. IT'S BASICALLY FACTUAL THAT YOU SIMPLY DO NO OTHER THING APART FROM THIS. DO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP, YOU HEAR? OUR BROTHER IN CHRIST grin
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Leader92:

I think it's your eyes that are closed.

Did I say a human was blasphemed?

I said you are blaspheming The HolyGhost with which human (Dr Sign Fireman) used to perform a miracle. Is it too hard for you to understand?
I forgot I was talking to a daft.
Madness undecided
If I have indeed blaspheme whatever it is he is working with, obviously nothing to it, it seems.

According to Jesus Christ, only the Spirit of God can be blasphemy against.

Matthew 12 vs 30-32
Re: God Uses Sign Fireman To End A Woman's 14 Years Barrenness! by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
frankdavidson:
MY BROTHER, GO AND SLEEP. IT'S BASICALLY FACTUAL THAT YOU SIMPLY DO NO OTHER THING APART FROM THIS. DO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP, YOU HEAR? OUR BROTHER IN CHRIST grin
Sleep? Why? When my day is just starting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Do Hear Heart Rendering Cry Of A Baby In My Dreams - What Could That Mean / Jesus' Birth Stories Are Very Fraudulent, Dubious And Historically Untrue / The Heart Of A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.