Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,880 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. (4651 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Susu888(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
No break ur neck @o.p cuz as many pointed out : no be by land mass na by resources. A land as barren as a desert with little mineral resources facing over population with a criminal,dishonest,selfish , poverty ridden savages as citizens has a dim future.
Unless they turn to the world largest drug market nd brothel little is expected.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:
No break ur neck @o.p cuz as many pointed out : no be by land mass na by resources. A land as barren as a desert with little mineral resources facing over population with a criminal,dishonest,selfish , poverty ridden savages as citizens has a dim future.
Unless they turn to the world largest drug market nd brothel little is expected.
Japan had absolutely no resources yet the most developed nation on Earth

8 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by knowledgeable: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
helinues:

Same way you and your brothers have been jumping on Yoruba's thread most especially anything related to Tinubu...

We are just getting started with you guys...

Wait for it

Can you do worst than Awolowo.....I don't think so.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by rafindo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigpriik:
some afonjas consider the South East as small and not viable, if only they were exposed and sophisticated as they claim despite awolowo free education, they have unilag, unilorin, unibadan,oau etc, Awolowo will be rolling in his grave now ..well I have a very good list of countries the South East is bigger than..

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

even though we know the Southeast is suppose to be bigger than what it presently is, Igbo land is about 50,000km2 politics aside.

Israel has proven over and over again that the strength of a country does not depend on its size but it human resource and brains , Nigeria alone is bigger than Germany and UK put together yet she is far far behind this countries..

Which one is 50,000km2 again abeg go back to your cartography before you spew nonseny. Even with anioma landmass and igboid group in rivers the land mass is not up to 42,000km2

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Stone03: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
longetivity:
landlock and erosion

Minor issues if Biafra comes

4 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Hellraiser77: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:
When your Landmass argument has been rubbished you now turn to resources grin, Leave this goal post nah

5 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Hellraiser77: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
rafindo:

Which one is 50,000km2 again abeg go back to your cartography before you spew nonseny. Even with anioma landmass and igboid group in rivers the land mass is not up to 42,000km2
Wow you must have evidence, I want to see it

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by tsdarkside(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
wetin dey worry all of una in south yeast....??

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Admissionclass: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:

See person wey Awolowo fight to give free education.. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Admissionclass: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
rafindo:

What about Igbos in benue kogi, afonja dont do research undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by bigpriik: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Admissionclass:

What about Igbos in benue and kogi kogi, afonja dont do research undecided
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by adedayoa2(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigpriik:
some afonjas consider the South East as small and not viable, if only they were exposed and sophisticated as they claim despite awolowo free education, they have unilag, unilorin, unibadan,oau etc, Awolowo will be rolling in his grave now ..well I have a very good list of countries the South East is bigger than..

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

even though we know the Southeast is suppose to be bigger than what it presently is, Igbo land is about 50,000km2 politics aside.

Israel has proven over and over again that the strength of a country does not depend on its size but it human resource and brains , Nigeria alone is bigger than Germany and UK put together yet she is far far behind this countries..

so you had to start with 'some afonja'?

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BrownLondon(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
E pain am.

Biafra is a barren land.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by thundafire: 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigpriik:

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

but all dis countries u just mention are doing great than all the SOUTH EAST combined. Am from the south region the east leaders will rather build in another country and invest heavily der than in der own town

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Parisian: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
How many of those countries are landlocked?
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by bigpriik: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Parisian:
How many of those countries are landlocked?
e

Switzerland,Rwanda,

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Praxtech: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
adedayoa2:
so you had to start with 'some afonja'?
This is good. No BBN.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Japan had absolutely no resources yet the most developed nation on Earth
Japan is not the most developed country on Earth, but one of the most developed.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by adedayoa2(f): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Praxtech:

This is good. No BBN.
you will be seeing my BBN update, it's just me
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by orunto27: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
while you go about in shirts and trousers making money and good businesses, the Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsman goes around with sticks and Cattle destroying every highway, farmland and spaces raping their cows and farmers on their way.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Bighead9: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm a proud Igbo man, but I no follow Una do Biafra. İ prefer my sweet Nigeria, with its beautiful environment, without red muds. I also love the beautiful people from the North, West and South South. . grin

I dey craze, how will I leave this beautiful Nigeria for one tiny landlocked Country? Never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by nedu666: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Yet Poverty capital of the south and baby factory capital of Africa

Yet ordinary 2 weeks lockdown, l million boys terrorized the entire Lagos forcing grown men to turn into vigilante. Imagine what 2months lockdown will do

Spits on your afonja head

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Kennyswag: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
compare their population with yours.. How do you cramp over 40m flatheadds in a tiny erosion space grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by nedu666: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
Japan is not the most developed country on Earth, but one of the most developed.

You have never been to japan, specifically tokyo. Try visit and you will confess

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by BlowYourMind: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
nedu666:

Yet ordinary 2 weeks lockdown, l million boys terrorized the entire Lagos forcing grown men to turn into vigilante. Imagine what 2months lockdown will do

Spits on your afonja head
One million boys are inter-tribal group.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by ThatFairGuy: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigpriik:

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

Biafra education is a SCAM. That's why they deserve their school for the Western schools
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
nedu666:

You have never been to japan, specifically tokyo. Try visit and you will confess
Who is talking about Tokyo with you? Go through my post again, you should read and understand.
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Trimque2k1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
bigpriik:

(1) Israel

(2) Rwanda

(3)Jamaica

(4)switzerland

(5) latvia

(6) the gambia

(7) taiwan

(cool North Ireland

Truth is Nigeria was joined together by d fact that d north needs d south oil nd d south needs the northern food too...
my one cent...
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by kingzizzy: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Austria, a small land locked country of less than 10 million people but is richer than Nigeria

Switzerland, a small land locked country that is the size of Abia abd Enugu state. Has less than 10 million people but is the 13th richest country on earth with a bigger GDP than Nigeria

Small or big, what matters is the quality of life the land can give the people who live on it.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by Emyogalanya: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
All these tribalist and ethnic bigots have come again undecided

i don't even know what seun is doing to resolve this so much hate and tribalism.
what is hatefull and tribal about his thread
Re: List Of Countries The Southeast Is Bigger Than. by bigpriik: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Trimque2k1:

Truth is Nigeria was joined together by d fact that d north needs d south oil nd d south needs the northern food too...
my one cent...

So South cannot produce her own food..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo / Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit / Jaruma Finish Nwoko: "If Really Kayanmata Is Not Working On U, How Can A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.