Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help (316 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2020
Good day nairalander, I feel embarrassed about what I am going to say but I have no choice.

Please for the past 5 months I have been jobless due to the pandemic and I have exhausted my little savings. Since when the corona virus lock down was eased I have tried to find any job even a cleaner job I couldn't find any I tried venturing into a business but no money (life just tire me). Due to this I could not pay bills and for the past two days now I have been starving please I need your help in any available way.
Re: Please Help by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
please
Re: Please Help by WhisperedNoise: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2020
You need to provide a veritable source to prove that you're not forming a cock and rooster story o.

There have been too many ne'er do good scammers on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Please Help by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2020
WhisperedNoise:
You need to provide a veritable source to prove that you're not forming a cock and rooster story o.

There have been too many ne'er do good scammers on this platform.

I really feel embarrassed asking for assistance online . I don't see any way I can prove myself. can I pm you with my contact to prove myself?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Becoming A Citizen Of Germany / Christmas 2020!!!!!!!!!! / "Follow Peace With All Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.