Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,259 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Need Led TV Technicians Here For My Faulty TV.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Led TV Technicians Here For My Faulty TV.. (328 Views)

Convert Your Led TV To Smart TV With This Device / I Buy Faulty And Abandon Electronic / 43 Inches LED TV: Tokunbo Or Brand New One From Jumia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Led TV Technicians Here For My Faulty TV.. by Digitalfinga: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
pls electronics technicians in the house what can I do to this my led TV for d screen to be brighter again.the screen is not broken but the screen leather is peeling off there by making the pictures very unclear and poor.
should I change the entire screen or
is dia any new leather dey can fix to replace the one peeling off
and how much can it cost me to fix it

Re: I Need Led TV Technicians Here For My Faulty TV.. by frozen70(f): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2020
Pls next time you want to buy LG products, go to their sole importer sales outlets is called Founai

Google it, you can also take it to them but I doubt if yours is their products or China

But whatever try them
Re: I Need Led TV Technicians Here For My Faulty TV.. by Digitalfinga: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2020
ok thank u so much
Re: I Need Led TV Technicians Here For My Faulty TV.. by zutu(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2020
Snap the image well, so that I will know how to advice.

(1) (Reply)

My 16-year-old Son Dropped School For His Youtube Channel (64 Subscribers). / Meet Mannalon, Olarenwaju, Son Of Stats.. / “she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.