Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa (29327 Views)

I Need Advise On South Cyprus Study / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Abimbola2018: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Please Mr @godtime. Help me. I sent an invite message to you already
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Abimbola2018: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Do I need to apply separately to be considered for the partial scholarship or not
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Godtemi: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Abimbola2018:
Do I need to apply separately to be considered for the partial scholarship or not

Just apply, write a motivational letter saying you need scholarship and reason why you need it.

But it's too late now.
Class had already resume
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by frizzlenelson(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Is there any university or college in south cyprus with deposit of less than 4000 Euro?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by jolalekan: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Pls my honorables. I gained admission into Ledra college South Cyprus and I have been waiting for my visa since July 2022 but haven’t seen anything up until now.

Can anyone assist with any information if there is anything going on out there that I need to know pls. All information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a load.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Kaykenny200: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Though be hopeful these month. They just release for university last week for those that choose uni.
jolalekan:
Pls my honorables. I gained admission into Ledra college South Cyprus and I have been waiting for my visa since July 2022 but haven’t seen anything up until now.

Can anyone assist with any information if there is anything going on out there that I need to know pls. All information will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a load.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Ertugrul: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2022
Is application for universities still open at this time? I did hear that south Cyprus stopped giving Nigerians visa..how true
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by trulords(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2022
jolalekan:

Thanks a load.

Am also Having the same issue , have paid since mid of the year . Visa haven’t been out yet and I pushing for refund , you can contact let find a way around it too +2347038265901
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by falema(m): 4:43am On Dec 06, 2022
Ertugrul:
Is application for universities still open at this time? I did hear that south Cyprus stopped giving Nigerians visa..how true
that is not true, where did you get such info from
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Shedrack001:
Please sir I was given entry permit to ledra college,
And I was told, I don’t need visa stamp on passport to travel with

That all I need was that entry permit slip issued to me with the valid of 3 months how current it’s please
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Shedrack001:

That all I need was that entry permit slip issued to me with the valid of 3 months how current it’s please

Hi, when did you start your process and when did they issue you the entry permit? I’ve been on this for months.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by falema(m): 4:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Hello house,

I've been given entry permit to South Cyprus as my MBA lectures starts by Feb 2023. Anyone else in my category? Which Airline will be cheapest for me to board? Please urgent reply.

Also I'm intending to apply for form A PTA, who has applied for it before successfully?

Thanks
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by falema(m): 4:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Shedrack001:

Are you currently in Cyprus now?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2022
falema:
Hello house,

I've been given entry permit to South Cyprus as my MBA lectures starts by Feb 2023. Anyone else in my category? Which Airline will be cheapest for me to board? Please urgent reply.

Also I'm intending to apply for form A PTA, who has applied for it before successfully?

Thanks
Egypt air is cheapest, return ticket not more than 350k. Bank can give you your pta...it's not a problem
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by falema(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2022
ghettonews:
Egypt air is cheapest, return ticket not more than 350k. Bank can give you your pta...it's not a problem
I believe I'm to book *one way* not return ticket? Since I won't be returning anytime soon?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Saswizzy2: 3:07am On Jan 06, 2023
Please is there any schoo still open for admission and how possible to get the visa from turkey since they don’t have embassy here?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ApotiEriOluwa1(f): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2023
Good morning to you all.. Please my good people that have made it to South Cyprus, Revive this thread by giving us new updates 🙏🙏
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Macoy404(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04
Please I need help on what to do

I sent my bank statement showing my proof of fund as I calculated it as per the exchange rate back then, but my documents got to the school on the 30th and on the 31st the exchange rate went high making my proof of fund not upto the required. I don't think my school has even submitted because I informed them about this and they said if need something they will let me know.

Will this affect my application?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Godtemi: 3:23am On Feb 05
Macoy404:
Please I need help on what to do

I sent my bank statement showing my proof of fund as I calculated it as per the exchange rate back then, but my documents got to the school on the 30th and on the 31st the exchange rate went high making my proof of fund not upto the required. I don't think my school has even submitted because I informed them about this and they said if need something they will let me know.

Will this affect my application?

No.

1 Like

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Headward: 12:54pm On Feb 07
Godtemi:

No.

Good afternoon,I have taken my time to read through but didn't see a place where these questions were asked please.

When is the intake application for a program starting for each year?

Can one move with a dependent?

Is it the original documents, certificates authenticated or the photocopies from the authenticated documents we will be sending to the school through DHL?

I will be apply for MBA also bc I have HND so are there more schools you can recommend aside University of Cyprus?

Thank you
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Macoy404(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25
Thank you very much for the reply @Godtemi, can i take out my prove of fund after the school had applied for my entry permit ? Before the permit comes out
Godtemi:

No.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Godtemi: 5:09am On Feb 26
Macoy404:
Thank you very much for the reply @Godtemi, can i take out my prove of fund after the school had applied for my entry permit ? Before the permit comes out

Sure, you can. However, if it's your money. I will advice you to leave it until you get your visa. Should they request for new statement of account, which is not very common
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Macoy404(m): 1:03pm On Mar 18
Please, do one still need a flight pass/special permit to travel to cyprus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Terrible Accident At Oil Mill, Port-Harcourt As Young Man Was Crushed To Death / Trailer Kills Osun Polytechnic Student (Photos) / Truck Crushes Woman On Bike In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.