Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa (29576 Views)

I Need Advise On South Cyprus Study / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
lecksam:

Danke @ghettonews from the De thread ...how are you doing... @charles61 has been the light in the darkness to us on this thread... All thanks to those who are helping others out to get to their destination..

Good but I asked u a question u refused to answer, are u in Cyprus or are u trying to migrate?

And mind, I Neva said Charles is misleading anybody but he made a mistake of telling someone to submit a bank account statement of 3000euro
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by lecksam(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
ghettonews:

Good but I asked u a question u refused to answer, are u in Cyprus or are u trying to migrate?

And mind, I Neva said Charles is misleading anybody but he made a mistake of telling someone to submit a bank account statement of 3000euro
B

If you read through my question you would know i am not in Cyprus and also i never said you accuse him of misleading.. i only appreciates his selfless effort despite being busy..
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
ghettonews:

Lecksam pls Don't make a mistake of submitting a statement of account of 3000 euro as your chances will be very slim. It is 7000 euro

From his questions, I believe his going for MBA. And why will you need 7000euro for 1 year program.

However, you re right. Knowing that Bsc is more than 1 Year, it's better to make the balance above 6000euro.

In a nutshell.

1 year masters or MBA = 3000euro
2 years masters or Bsc = 6000euro and above
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
lecksam:
B

If you read through my question you would know i am not in Cyprus and also i never said you accuse him of misleading.. i only appreciates his selfless effort despite being busy..

@lecksam. Thanks alot
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello guys, there would be an tuition fees waver for you guys. But you guys should kindly pray for better output from my tomorrow meeting.

Once, it's positive. You guys can start applying as soon as possible
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by lecksam(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Charles61:
Hello guys, there would be an tuition fees waver for you guys. But you guys should kindly pray for better output from my tomorrow meeting.

Once, it's positive. You guys can start applying as soon as possible

@charles please help us and do your best ... tuition waiver will a very good news for us all ..thanks anticipating for your update tomorrow
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
This lecksam they really make me laugh, Charles pls ask him a question, is that guy really hopefuls like us who are trying to come to cyprus or is he just here to get information that mightn't be useful for him.

He Neva said he got admission or submitted visa docs and now waiting for issuance of visa. I no just understand the guy sef, wether na man be that abi na woman.

Onece again thanks to everyone here really given out positive thoughts and information to strengthen the hopefuls achieve their success
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by lecksam(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
ghettonews:
This lecksam they really make me laugh, Charles pls ask him a question, is that guy really hopefuls like us who are trying to come to cyprus or is he just here to get information that mightn't be useful for him.

He Neva said he got admission or submitted visa docs and now waiting for issuance of visa. I no just understand the guy sef, wether na man be that abi na woman.

Onece again thanks to everyone here really given out positive thoughts and information to strengthen the hopefuls achieve their success

@ ghettonew...read through from the beginning of this thread no one has ever attack anybody's personality.. even when you corrected @ Charles i never said anything bad or insult you..i greeted you and appreciate you and Charles for the information you are giving ...
I am not also in Nigeria so i know what he's doing is not easy ..All information Charles is giving out is for the next year admissions...

I wish you good luck as you await your visa but please refrain from attacking if you don't understand the content of the person message..
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Guys, let just be as one and be united.
This is what the Indian's are doing.
Please guys, let not be offended with each other please.
God bless you all
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
lecksam:

@ ghettonew...read through from the beginning of this thread no one has ever attack anybody's personality.. even when you corrected @ Charles i never said anything bad or insult you..i greeted you and appreciate you and Charles for the information you are giving ...
I am not also in Nigeria so i know what he's doing is not easy ..All information Charles is giving out is for the next year admissions...

I wish you good luck as you await your visa but please refrain from attacking if you don't understand the content of the person message..

I Neva attacked u sir/madam, u are just misunderstanding me. I was just trying to know your aim here cuz for a long time now u have been commenting on this thread and show much interest on cyprus but u Neva said u have started applying for any single admission or visa. No problem I wish everyone good luck.

And lastly I believe it will make sense if u also tell us the country were u stay, for people who might be interested in migrating there also.

Or don't U think so Charles?

Thanks to everyone
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Nreebge: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Godtemi:

Pls what can I do as HND holder who came out with pass,

Yes, but I am very sure they can only accept you for MBA

what do I need to do to secure an admission in South Cyprus?

Apply to do the school
Get invited for Skype interview
Get admitted.
Authenticate your HND statement of result and certificate at ministry of education and foregin affair in Abuja then at South Cyprus consulate in Lagos.
Make each photos of your
International passport page
Credentials

Send via DHL or UPS to the university,
Pay Visa fees 85euro
Get your Visa within 28days
University send your your Visa via mail
Gather your luggage and book flight
Get to Cyprus
Book for resident permit documentation within 30 days ( the university will help you book)
Start your study
Manage your money till you get a job.

Any work apart from IT skill start from 500euro so have this at the back of your mind

Best of luck

Hello good evening
I am seeing this tread for the first time today
I want next year feb.
Are schools in South Cyprus offering Education courses at the Masters level ?
Urgent reply please
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Nreebge: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nreebge:

Hello good evening
I want to apply next year feb.
Urgent reply please
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Nreebge post=107751047][/quote]

@nreegbe how can u be asking such question naa. Is there any country that doesn't offer university degree to masters level. Start applying now because lectures for NXT semester will star as from Jan/Feb. So the earlier the better
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nreebge:

Hello good evening
I want next year feb.
Urgent reply please

Dm me as soon as possible. If you re interested in Master programs and tuition fees waver
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
For those who want masters programs with tuition fees waver for summer. Kindly dm me as soon as possible.

However, I will tell you what to do to get the tuition fees waver. Once you applied

1 Like

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Charles61:
For those who want masters programs with tuition fees waver for summer. Kindly dm me as soon as possible.

However, I will tell you what to do to get the tuition fees waver. Once you applied

Are intl students still coming in to cyprus currently?
Cuz the way wey things are we plenty wey dey wait for visa. One of my guy for enugu wey call him school for Fredrick university say they tell am say dem no know fit tell am when their visa fit come.
This thing vest us sef.

And once it is around 10th of dec which is fast approaching migration go close for the yr thereby making more delays for people.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
ghettonews:

Are intl students still coming in to cyprus currently?
Cuz the way wey things are we plenty wey dey wait for visa. One of my guy for enugu wey call him school for Fredrick university say they tell am say dem no know fit tell am when their visa fit come.
This thing vest us sef.

And once it is around 10th of dec which is fast approaching migration go close for the yr thereby making more delays for people.

Information is one the important key to success in life.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
For those who re interested for summer admission ( February - march intake), kindly dm me as soon as possible.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
South cyprus had officially announced that they will start reviewing students visa application for spring 2022 as from tomorrow which is 1st December. Hopefully we still waiting for an offer here will have a successful application
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Graceudogwu(f): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Charles61:

Dm me as soon as possible. If you re interested in Master programs and tuition fees waver

Okay, the top schools in South Cyprus are all covered in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FGwx7muG4
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 4:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Graceudogwu:

Okay, the top schools in South Cyprus are all covered in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FGwx7muG4

Nice work
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by OsiEnterprise4: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hello has anyone gotten a visitor visa to South Cyprus of recently, if yes, details me, your process and documents submitted, I want to visit there March next year
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Globetrot: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Charles61:
For those who re interested for summer admission ( February - march intake), kindly dm me as soon as possible.
Please check your dm, I sent you a message
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Globetrot:

Please check your dm, I sent you a message
Ok
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Globetrot: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Charles61:

Ok
What is the cheapest universities in south cyprus I can apply to now for February intake? For a undergraduate degree
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2021
Globetrot:
What is the cheapest universities in south cyprus I can apply to now for February intake? For a undergraduate degree

I think it is neapolis university paphos. But u will have to make as little deposit of at least 3300euro that's for bachelor's oo. The total I paid for mine was 3300euro the visa fee is included too. European university of cyprus is around 8000euro, but the good news there is that they will allow u to make a deposit of at least 1000 to 2000euro to get your visa and travel.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2021
Globetrot:

I think it is neapolis university paphos. But u will have to make as little deposit of at least 3300euro that's for bachelor's oo. The total I paid for mine was 3300euro the visa fee is included too. European university of cyprus is around 8000euro, but the good news there is that they will allow u to make a deposit of at least 1000 to 2000euro to get your visa and travel.

1 Like

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Globetrot: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2021
Hello bro,
How long did it take to get admission with them?
ghettonews:

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Globetrot:

Hello bro,
How long did it take to get admission with them?

It's depends on how fast you applied.

But minimum one month
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by phenzy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2021
Charles61:

It's depends on how fast you applied.

But minimum one month

How do I send my documents to Neapolis university? Through email or ? Kindly put me through sir
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
phenzy:

How do I send my documents to Neapolis university? Through email or ? Kindly put me through sir

Use DHL or FedEx
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
ghettonews:
South cyprus had officially announced that they will start reviewing students visa application for spring 2022 as from tomorrow which is 1st December. Hopefully we still waiting for an offer here will have a successful application

Hi chief, please where did you get this update from? I’ve been waiting since September too... I even had to resend some of my documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Falling Off Husband’s Motorcycle On The Way To Church In Ogun / Man Loses His BRT Seat After Standing Up To “Gossip” In Ikorodu, Lagos / One Die, Four Injured After Truck Fell On Cars In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.