Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa (29517 Views)

I Need Advise On South Cyprus Study / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Charles61:

It's depends on how fast you applied.

But minimum one month[/quotue][quote author=Charles61 post=108369682]

It's depends on how fast you applied.

But minimum one month

Hi chief, please some of us have been waiting for student visa since September, I was asked to resend my documents because some of them expired.. Please what’s the update on student visa for February intake. Thank you
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=sainty117 post=108621515][/quote]

Atleast, you know where your delay came.
However, you should be expecting feedback from them after new year celebration at most.

1 Like

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Jaypower45(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Morning bro, i really appreciate your time and input in giving us this detail in full, thank you sir. Pease I am an HND holder with upper credit, i want to proceed for Masters program in electrical engineering, please advice on the school to apply for and how also to apply for the scholarship. Thanks i'm expecting your reply, so i can start the process.
Godtemi:
How long does it take to get a Cyprus student visa?
It takes somewhere from 2 to 3 months for your Cyprus student visa to get issued. The time period applies after you have submitted all your documents to the Cyprus Embassy or Cyprus Consulate.

In some cases, you can get your visa within a month too. But that is highly unlikely.

If you fail to submit all your prepared documents to the embassy before the designated date, you will have to wait for 3 to 4 months more, and you will be registered for the next intake.

Here in this article, I will guide you about things that you need to do to be ready before the last submission date.

It might take from 3 to 10 days to get the offer letter from your college.

It will take you around 10 to 30 days to prepare these documents

Academic certificates
Medical report / Certificate
Police Report
Bank Statement

Sending documents to the college
The verified documents need to be sent to college by courier services.

It might take from 3 to 7 working days for your documents to reach to your college in Cyprus.

Issuance of visa
When the required documents and tuition fee reaches Cyprus, your college then will start the processing.

They will do everything from their side and bring your documents to the Ministry of Education, Civil Registry, and Migration department and all the other required places.

All this process might take between 1 to 2 months.

When all your documents get analyzed, and if you are found eligible, they will issue you a visa.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Jaypower45(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Please kindly tell me the name of your school so i can apply, and with your guidance it will be much better and helpful to me since i'm having a HND degree thanks.
OlakunmiSMELTD:

That's north cyrups

South cyrups is EU country
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Jaypower45(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Link and email not working, please help it's
urgent for me. Thanks
Juniquemark:
PLS is this watsapp group still active? Else, how can one contact you

Sorry
I would have drop my number here, but I think is not that ok.
Kindly
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///LUUT5q4xXgS2rjbhQwokDU
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Jaypower45(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Boss good morning, is it late for me already to apply? I have HND electrical engineering and want to further for Masters. Please talk me through and possible send me a way of reaching you, as both email and WhatsApp link provided is not connecting. This is my mail though, I will appreciate if you can reach out. Uclifford1@gmail.com
Charles61:
For those who re interested for summer admission ( February - march intake), kindly dm me as soon as possible.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 2:58am On Dec 23, 2021
Jaypower45:
Boss good morning, is it late for me already to apply? I have HND electrical engineering and want to further for Masters. Please talk me through and possible send me a way of reaching you, as both email and WhatsApp link provided is not connecting. This is my mail though, I will appreciate if you can reach out. Uclifford1@gmail.com

You can only secure MBA admission with your HND brother.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Charles61:

You can only secure MBA admission with your HND brother.

Hi Chief, hope you’re doing great. Please is there any update on visa from that side? Those of us waiting haven’t heard anything... thanks
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by artworks1: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
sainty117:

Hi Chief, hope you’re doing great. Please is there any update on visa from that side? Those of us waiting haven’t heard anything... thanks

To you all waiting for visa. The delay is actually from your documents the school submitted to the immigration.

Have your school write or hold a meeting with the immigration, and get the true state of your visa application with them.
If you allow the immigration deal with the discrepancies themselves, you would be waiting for long. Write your school and have them checkmate the immigration.

I can assure you, the issues will be resolved and entry permit issued in no time.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
artworks1:

To you all waiting for visa. The delay is actually from your documents the school submitted to the immigration.

Have your school write or hold a meeting with the immigration, and get the true state of your visa application with them.
If you allow the immigration deal with the discrepancies themselves, you would be waiting for long. Write your school and have them checkmate the immigration.

I can assure you, the issues will be resolved and entry permit issued in no time.

I contacted the school, they said they have greenlight from the migration and visas will be issued. That’s all they said.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2022
For those who are interested in MBA at university of Cyprus.

Application open on the 4th of February.

However, I was privilege to have 10 slot from west Africa country. Due to how God helped me to lay a good image of Nigeria in the university.

Eventually, I have 3 already.

Remaining 7 people.

Requirements
HND certificate and transcript

Or BSc certificate and transcript.

International passport
Medical report from Government hospital
Police report
Statement of account from any one related to you( minimum 3m)

You will need to authenticate it at ministry of education, ministry of foreign affairs and south Cyprus consulate.

Tuition fees : 3000euro
Payment method

550euro to get admissions letter for visa application.

Then you can pay the remaining 2450euro throughout the years (14months)

Living expenses.

Share apartment
120-200euro

Electricity :
Internet. Total 25 euro
Water bill

Transport: student card 20euro/month.

I will be honest with you when it's comes to job.

You can't get a job that is more than 500euro if you don't have IT and good engineering skill.

But all this job Below are available all through the year.

Cleaner
Farm
Waiter
Car wash
Call center
Delivery.
Teaching

But I will advice you to come with enough food and Money that will sustain you for like 2-3months, because your resident permit ID would be issue within 2-3months.

So think before taking the steps.

Visa application.

Once you have your admission letter,
You would send all the authenticate documents via DHL to the university.

By God's grace, I will check it out with the international students. For genuineness of the documents.
Then the university will take it to embassy.

Get your visa within 3 weeks.

University will send your blue slip ( visa to you via mail)

Take it to south Cyprus consulate for Pasport stamping.

Carry your bag and come to south Cyprus.

Note: I am only focus on MBA and university of Cyprus specifically for now.

But will give you update about European university and Napoli university later by February.

Good luck
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2022
However, people with Upper credit above or 2:1 above would be given more privilege.

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Charles61:
However, people with Upper credit above or 2:1 above would be given more privilege.

Hi chief, thanks for the info, please What about those waiting for visa, any general update from that side? Thanks
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
sainty117:

Hi chief, thanks for the info, please Let hat about those waiting for visa, any general update from that side? Thanks

Which university did you applied to?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by lecksam(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Charles61:

Can documents be legalized in the country of residence which is not Nigeri..
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2022
Charles61:

I applied to Ledra....I have friends that applied to UNIC and Neapolis University. They are also waiting for Visa update...
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
sainty117:

I applied to Ledra....I have friends that applied to UNIC and Neapolis University. They are also waiting for Visa update...

Sorry, I can only speak for university of Cyprus.
Don't have any idea about those institution.
All I know is that, any student coming for university wouldn't have visa issue.

It's the number university, in Cyprus.
It's the only government university.

Hence, immigration office give them advantage over others, which is understandable.

All those who applied to my university are done with there second semester presently.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Charles61:

Sorry, I can only speak for university of Cyprus.
Don't have any idea about those institution.
All I know is that, any student coming for university wouldn't have visa issue.

It's the number university, in Cyprus.
It's the only government university.

Hence, immigration office give them advantage over others, which is understandable.

All those who applied to my university are done with there second semester presently.

Oh okay... good to know..
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 2:54am On Feb 01, 2022
sainty117:

Yes sir
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Cypherhendrix(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
sainty117:

Sent you a mail
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by sainty117: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cypherhendrix:

Sent you a mail

I didn’t get your email.... I just sent you an email now.. you can reply the email with your WhatsApp number.
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
70% Scholarship MBA at the University of Cyprus.

Due to my little attitude and grace of God during my study. The MBA department gave me the opportunity to get a few prospects with a good CGPA(HND/Bsc) from West Africa. For express admission with an automatic 70% Tuition fees waiver.

About the University of Cyprus.
The University of Cyprus is located in the Republic of Cyprus, and it is an island nation in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. It is the third-largest and third most populous island in the Mediterranean. And it’s an EU member, yet to join Schengen. Currency Euro, official language, English, and Greek.

Kindly get information via my blog. https:///dc9G6FGg

University Ranking: https:///dASMracq
1st University Ranking in the Republic of Cyprus 
401–500th World University Rankings 2022
99th Young University Rankings 2022

Advice before applying.
However, before you make the decision of applying, kindly watch my YouTube video to know about Visa requirements, the total cost of living for guidance/Counsel.

Secondly, kindly compile all your questions once, and send them via message. And I will attend to it once.

My general Counsel.
I have never regretted taking the opportunity cost come over to the Republic of Cyprus by God’s grace and mercy. Hence you also can take a bold step of faith.

Link for Application https:///dFHB9PGM
Application is Free

1 Like

Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by shexxxy(m): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2022
Non of the links work..I have sent you an email..I sent WhatsApp message to your Nigerian line as well
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
Noted
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Charles61:
Noted

Hello Charles pls do u know the kind of travel insurance this people are actually talking about. How many months insurance can I get ?

Can I get only one month travel insurance to get my stamping at the embassy?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Charles61: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
ghettonews:

Hello Charles pls do u know the kind of travel insurance this people are actually talking about. How many months insurance can I get ?

Can I get only one month travel insurance to get my stamping at the embassy?

You only need insurance when you get to south Cyprus. And it's for one year. Which would be used for your resident permit.

You don't need insurance for visa stamping
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hello pls do anybody here have idea, if I can be allowed to travel to cyprus with just hotel reservation or should I book a hotel to Lodge in cyprus?

Getting an apartment or even a cheap one through bazaraki is even hard. I intend searching for apartment when I get to cy, could it be possible?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by ghettonews: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
Will embassy accept hotel booking or house renting before stamping my passport, I already booked flight?
Pls I need answers
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by artworks1: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
ghettonews:
Will embassy accept hotel booking or house renting before stamping my passport, I already booked flight?
Pls I need answers

Have you resolved this?
Re: General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa by Juzzywezzy(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2022
sainty117:

I contacted the school, they said they have greenlight from the migration and visas will be issued. That’s all they said.

Thank you charles for everything you have been doing and carrying everyone along, I am currently finishing my MBA here this November, so if you’re coming gotten admitted and looking for someone to show you around when you are here, feel free to drop me a message. ❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building / BREAKING: Tanker Explosion On Otedola Bridge / Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.