Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Branding? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Branding? (193 Views)

Why Branding (Branding 101 Group) / Why Branding? Part II / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Branding? by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Today we'd be looking at Why Branding

First of all What Is A Brand?

A brand is a name, term, design, symbol or any other feature that identifies one seller's good or service as distinct from those of other sellers.

The things you do and don't do creates a branded you . Your beliefs, things you stand against and what you stand for, are all contributors to your brand

What Is The Purpose Of Branding

Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising for recognition and, importantly, to create and store value as brand equity for the object identified, to the benefit of the brand's customers, its owners and shareholders. Name brands are sometimes distinguished from generic or store brands.

Now You May Ask Why Branding?

As you know if you're a brand you have a fair advantage over your competitors in the same market. This is why Apple can charge as far as 3 times the original price they manufacture their products

How Can You Become A Brand?

1) Pick the right career or business

Know that if you're not in the right career or business you have passion for it'd be almost impossible to become a brand in it.

Why is simply because, passion is the driving force that fuels you to pursue that thing you have passion for. Wrong career or business equal no

passion, no passion equals low excellence, low excellence equals poor brand. Note: A single unpleased customer can cost you 10 potential valuable

customers

2) Learn from other brands

This is very essential in the rule of branding, because the best way

to learn is through observation.

By observing how other brands do things, you learn things that aren't usually taught in the most expensive seminars. No brand will tell you their

deep secrets intentionally but if you closely watch them, you can grasp a little of that secret if you're attentive enough

3) Strive To Be The Best

Read books about your area of specialization. Know all you can about your field and do things differently.

Excellence is deterrent to race, religion, background, including tradition or what have you? I shared in my book "Advice From The Great", I

made mention of the fact that Adolf Hitler(of Nazi Germany) a strict racist congratulated Jesse Owen when he won four gold metals.

One thing you should note as a career person is that if you're excellent at what you do, even those that despise you will patronize you

This is just part 1 on branding tomorrow I'll take part 2

Send me a WhatsApp message let's relate http:///+2347037432078
http://instagram.com/ifeanyiakomas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Branding? by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
We continue the topic tomorrow like I said
Re: Why Branding? by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
I've posted part II like I promised. Go check it out on my page
Re: Why Branding? by IfeanyiAkomas(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2020
We're hosting a group called Branding 101 on Friday do well to join. Just by clicking my name you'd see a post I made Why Branding(Branding 101 Group). Details to join can be seen there

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get On Well With Distant Co-staff (Male Or Female) / How To Receive International Payments As A Freelancer In Nigeria / Vacancy For The Post Of Operation Assistant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.