Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy (3332 Views)

How Terrorists Are Taking Charge Of Borno’s Ungoverned Spaces, Highways / FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines / Buhari, Bandits Are Taking Over Here - Punch Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by totit: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kennyswag:
e pain them because say we nor want their traders. ghana deal with them small today grin grin

How many of their traders are even legit to start with? Forget the hype, and besides, importation; buying and selling doesn't grow
any country's economy, it destroys it and her currency. cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Kennyswag: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
totit:

How many of their traders are even legit to start with? Forget the hype, and besides, importation; buying and selling doesn't grow
any country's economy, it destroys it and her currency. cool cheesy
i tire ooh .. what grows economy is industries which the chinese investors are doing . not smelling traders grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:
If things keep up the way they r china will hv us by the balls like they did australia nd would start poking noses in our affairs although the u.s or the europeans r no better! At least china is investing in the country, naija only needs watchout more for its citizens under chinese employment nd also keep the contracts of strategic buildings of agencies nd ministries to trusted corprations plus tight national cyber space secuirity.
We can never trust these short bastards.

chinese are taller than african
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
igbesachick:

chinese are taller than african
Are sure you know what height means. How can a Chinese man of 2.5 feet be talker than Africans that average 5.8 ft.
Besides Nigerians average 5.7 in general, 5.3 on the Yoruba side, 6ft on the Igbo side and 6.1ft on the hausa fulani side
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92818564:

Debt-trap diplomacy describes diplomacy based on debt carried out in the bilateral relations between countries with an often alleged negative intent. The creditor country intentionally extends excessive credit to a debtor country with the alleged intention of extracting economic or political concessions from the debtor country when it becomes unable to honor its debt. The conditions of the loans are often not made public, and the borrowed money commonly pays contractors from the creditor country. Although the term has been applied to the lending practices of many countries and the International Monetary Fund, it is currently most commonly associated with the People's Republic of China. Recent bilateral agreements as part of China's Belt and Road Initiative have furthered this association, especially as to commodity-backed loans to developing nations.

except for these recent few years since china has surpassed japan and loomed as a rival of america, china has been avid for all foreign investment .

from 1978 to maybe 2005, in china, the biggest performance judging indicator for a chinese official is to see how much foreign investment he could invite to his town.

even he embezzled a little bit, he could still be promoted, if he attracted a lot of foreign investors.

that is how, at its starting point, china "selling" their country, including their cheap labor and mineral resources and allowed the foreign companies to make profit at the cost of the polluted environ.

chinese "selling" their country as far as ppl TODAY still think china is using cheap labor and irregular rules to win (though they have 10 times more labor cost and their way to win is high tech and well-appointed industries).

nobody will GIVE you a living, you should earn it.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Are sure you know what height means. How can a Chinese man of 2.5 feet be talker than Africans that average 5.8 ft.
Besides Nigerians average 5.7 in general, 5.3 on the Yoruba side, 6ft on the Igbo side and 6.1ft on the hausa fulani side

you have never met any chinese in your real life. any way, go check on wiki or googlr
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
igbesachick:

you have never met any chinese in your real life. any way, go check on wiki or googlr
Sorry, I have
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Guestlander: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Ipob bureau of statistics.

1 Like

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by BrownLondon(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Can you explain your second paragraph sir?
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by BrownLondon(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
We need more of these investors in SW and also I would be happy if they can extend their investments to my state, Kwara.

2 Likes

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Guestlander: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:

Can you explain your second paragraph sir?

That is what uncle Uche told him.

1 Like

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
igbesachick:

I've met not just Chinese but almost all south east Asians, I can even differentiate a Korean from a Japanese (they don't even look alike at all Japanese has protruding cheek bones), then a Chinese from the rest (circular faced guys, with hanging chin)
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

to laugh at chinese's length? that is the way west caucasian use. and these caucasian are indeed taller than chinese. but you swallow this stereotype and apply it to chinese too ? you remind me of a black guy saying "chinese are using CHEAP
labor force ".
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by BrownLondon(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Guestlander:

That is what uncle Uche told him.
E shock me oo
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:
We need more of these investors in SW and also I would be happy if they can extend their investments to my state, Kwara.
OH your from kwara, you guys have the most accommodating and most respectful people I've ever seen
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
BrownLondon:
E shock me oo
I stand to be corrected though
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

I've met not just Chinese but almost all south east Asians, I can even differentiate a Korean from a Japanese (they don't even look alike at all Japanese has protruding cheek bones), then a Chinese from the rest (circular faced guys, with hanging chin)

i am a chinese, i can not differentiate chinese and japanese by physiognomy. but i can tell by their clothes and the way they "walk". japanese men walk like a woman.

as to korean? they are so FUGLY, and dont mention the southeast asian monkeys .

go check wiki before you say you met any one. i even met a martian.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by BrownLondon(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

OH your from kwara, you guys have the most accommodating and most respectful people I've ever seen
Yes am from Kwara South, though I always claim SW.

Where did you know in Kwara?
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2020
igbesachick:

i am a chinese, i can not differentiate chinese and japanese by physiognomy. but i can tell by their clothes and the way they "walk". japanese men walk like a woman.

as to korean? they are so FUGLY, and dont mention the southeast asian monkeys .

go check wiki before you say you met any one. i even met a martian.
Guy "calm down" no need to attack the Koreans that way. Koreans are the ones that look almost the same with Japanese, especially the northern onese that are skinny. But you guys are remarkable when it comes to the three except the southerners that confuse people alot especially those Guangdong guys.
As for ugly, your all ugly. Excuse my French and fallacy of generalisation plus argumentum ad populum
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2020
BrownLondon:

Yes am from Kwara South, though I always claim SW.

Where did you know in Kwara?
More than the south westerners. I know that Nupe is the most respectful and simple people in Nigeria
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by BrownLondon(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

More than the south westerners. I know that Nupe is the most respectful and simple people in Nigeria
That's Kwara north, (Patigi, Baruteen, Edu, Kaiama)

Nupes are good people.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Kennyswag: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

lol fool.. yorubas are taller than igbos

1 Like

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Guy "calm down" no need to attack the Koreans that way. Koreans are the ones that look almost the same with Japanese, especially the northern onese that are skinny. But you guys are remarkable when it comes to the three except the southerners that confuse people alot especially those Guangdong guys.
As for ugly, your all ugly. Excuse my French and fallacy of generalisation plus argumentum ad populum

ok, black "french".

the only "advantage" you think you have over asian is the height? i guess it is your dick. amybe you take this as a compliment instead of an insult.

anyway, check your attitude when talking to a chinese. u dont need to bend down and kowtow before a chinese, because literally you are a head shorter than them when you stand talking to them.

and your english sucks
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
igbesachick:

ok, black "french".

the only "advantage" you think you have over asian is the height? i guess it is your dick. amybe you take this as a compliment instead of an insult.

anyway, check your attitude when talking to a chinese. u dont need to bend down and kowtow before a chinese, because literally you are a head shorter than them when you stand talking to them.

and your english sucks

Sorry for confusing you with those phylosophical terms I forgot you are a Chinese, and I never said I was French
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 1:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

as to cantonese (which you call guangdong guys), they are the main body of the investors in africa. it is they (or i should say we, because i am a cantonese too) who dominate your economy and cause you to spill hatred over here.

you dont even know the ppl who brought pain to u.

by the way, hong kong cantonese are the tallest and richest chinese in china. but fortunately for you guys, hong kongers are also DARK skinned in china. otherwise chinese will despise dark skin more.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 1:12am On Aug 15, 2020
igbesachick:

ok, black "french".

and your english sucks

From the way you use the word d***k I'll take it that you are female but the way use your word shows serious anger.
Madam Chinese, what is the average height of Chinese people?
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry for confusing you with those phylosophical terms I forgot you are a Chinese, and I never said I was French

that is why i asked you to refer to google and wiki (third party sources) to check the height issue.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 1:15am On Aug 15, 2020
igbesachick:

as to cantonese (which you call guangdong guys), they are the main body of the investors in africa. it is they (or i should say we, because i am a cantonese too) who dominate your economy and cause you to spill hatred over here.

you dont even know the ppl who brought pain to u.

by the way, hong kong cantonese are the tallest and richest chinese in china. but fortunately for you guys, hong kongers are also DARK skinned in china. otherwise chinese will despise dark skin more.
Spill hatred? And dominate my economy? grin please I'm not from lagos
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 1:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

From the way you use the word d***k I'll take it that you are female but the way use your word shows serious anger.
Madam Chinese, what is the average height of Chinese people?

angry about your dick size? why dont you consider the possibility that i could be a gay ? never heard gay hate dicks. and if a gay really dislikes black dicks, that means even your dick can not be your last saving straw.

go check wiki on the height issue. that counts. it is impartial.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by igbesachick: 1:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Spill hatred? And dominate my economy?

that is the theme of this thread.

where you are from is irrelavent.
Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 1:34am On Aug 15, 2020
igbesachick:

that is the theme of this thread.

where you are from is irrelavent.
Sorry MA, it is. The Chinese influence can only be felt in Lagos, maybe to some extent at ogun, and nobody is hating on any chinese, the thread was just to direct the attention of the citizens of the affected states to the imminent wickedness the Chinese will shower them if such economical domination is left to mature

1 Like

Re: How The Chinese Are Taking Over Nigeria’s Economy by Bkayyy: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Moreover the Chinese reputation of wickedness precedes them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking Forward To #buharibridge Aka 2nd Niger Bridge. / Tinubu's - Eba, Garrri, Beans Dodo Hit Song- Cartoon Version / Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.