Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (273 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Abegi nah who get wedding angry
Local man wan chop rice sad
Re: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Just drop location. Or you fit drop am low key for my pm cool
Re: by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shanklee:
Don't say that I'm here with stupid another post yet cheesy
Two people have decided to stay together, probably for the rest of their lives. Shebi it's just a decision. They will now kill an innocent animal, rent a hall in an event centre, get loan by all means, run in to massive debts for bride price etc. Untop wetin nah.
Anyway sha. Tommorow nah Saturday. If you sabi anywhere wey wedding wan sup for Ibadan reason me abeg. E don tey wey ur boi chop party rice grin

That same party rice is one if the reasons people can't wait to attend yours

Anyway the essence of wedding is for people to witness celebrate with you
Re: by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
frozen70:

That same party rice is one if the reasons people can't wait to attend yours

Anyway the essence of wedding is for people to witness celebrate with you
Okay ma. Any party for ur boi? cool
Re: by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
I told my parents, if they want to spend on my wedding like they did my sister's, no problem but I will appreciate it if they gimme the million in cash Sha,and we do palour wedding.They looked at me like I hit my head on something... grin grin Honestly ehn... I don't see the need for elaborate celebration.What matters most is the Marriage not Wedding.

Re: by frozen70(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shanklee:

Okay ma. Any party for ur boi? cool

Re: by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Palema007:
I told my parents, if they want to spend on my wedding like they did my sister's, no problem but I will appreciate it if they gimme the million in cash Sha,and we do palour wedding.They looked at me like I hit my head on something... grin grin Honestly ehn... I don't see the need for elaborate celebration.What matters most is the Marriage not Wedding.
u too make sense jae. Only few girls think dis great.
Re: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
frozen70:

gimme location johr angry
Tommorow is Saturday sad

New Stoneberry.com Tutorial. / Want To Last Long In Bed? / Can You Sell Your Hard Earned Properties To Fund For Your Wife/husband School?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9