Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4995 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
....ntoor angry grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by ogboro1(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2020
looks like someone is missing the actions

17 Likes

Re: by Drsnives(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Talk true op, you wished you were one of the girls, you want a piece of the action bah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 21, 2020
maybe na thier job dem dey do so
dem fit be runz girls or just ashawo girls

9 Likes

Re: by paulolee(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2020
nothing bad if you beg them for one mouth na...one of d girls supposed reason you, even if na d ugliest wan gree jus manage am bcox u need am

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2020
They made some stupid noise overnight. The guy are out already to different club while these girls would be at home doing nothing while the wait for them to get back. Nigerian girls need sense wallahi. I'm always grateful to God that I'm not a girls sha lipsrsealed
Re: by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2020
Drsnives:
Talk true op, you wished you were one of the girls, you want a piece of the action bah
❌❌☹ī¸
Re: by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2020
paulolee:
nothing bad if you beg them for one mouth na...one of d girls supposed reason you, even if na d ugliest wan gree jus manage am bcox u need am
Me? Beg woman for tow tow? E come ugly join? Never!!
Las las dem go lie for future say you don rape dem before. I avoid too much closeness to women more than anything else. I cherish my future so much sad
Re: by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
maybe na thier job dem dey do so
dem fit be runz girls or just ashawo girls
No be runs girls dem be nah. Dem mama even dey d same area. And one mumu man go still marry dem las las. How I wish I was born in the late 60s or early 70s angry
Re: by jericco1(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Oga madam learn to face front. If it pains you this much, you approach them and tell them how grieved you are.. what do you want us to do?
Do you know what voyeurism is?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2020
jericco1:
[s]Oga madam learn to face front. If it pains you this much, you approach them and tell them how grieved you are.. what do you want us to do?
Do you know what voyeurism is?[/s]
I no be madam and I wasn't facing back before angry
Re: by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Marriage only favored our parent I'm sorry for anyone that gets married during these slay mamas regime angry
Re: by chinchonglee(m): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:
These three girls would visit my neighbors (three guys) in their two bedroom apartment and they hardly leave. They'll make irrelevant noise till day break. These girls have no job and they don't look forward to having one. And whenever the start banging them ehn omo see loud noise from speaker yet, I still go dey hear arggh hmmmgh isssh. Funniest part is that whenever this girls leave ehn those guys would another another set of girls for a very short time befor they get back. These guys hardly think of their future sef and dis girls no get brain plus sense.
Wetin consine me sef angry
Does guys are draining demselves financially.
Re: by laughitall(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:
These three girls would visit my neighbors (three guys) in their two bedroom apartment and they hardly leave. They'll make irrelevant noise till day break. These girls have no job and they don't look forward to having one. And whenever the start banging them ehn omo see loud noise from speaker yet, I still go dey hear arggh hmmmgh isssh. Funniest part is that whenever this girls leave ehn those guys would another another set of girls for a very short time befor they get back. These guys hardly think of their future sef and dis girls no get brain plus sense.
na island be ur area
Re: by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
laughitall:
na island be ur area
Islandi keh. Na one village I dey stay jae

1 Like

Re: by Rickmann: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:

Don't you have a boyfriend?
If you do, doesn't he visit?
If he does, don't you guys make out too?
If you do, don't you moan?

So what's up girl?

If the noise coming from their end is unbearable , u should be old enough to approach them politely dear. I believe they'll listen. Ok

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Rickmann:

Don't you have a boyfriend?
If you do, doesn't he visit?
If he does, don't you guys make out too?
If you do, don't you moan?

So what's up girl?

If the noise coming from their end is unbearable , u should be old enough to approach them politely dear. I believe they'll listen. Ok
I no be woman seh. Their noise their problem.... I only pity them.
Re: by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:

No be runs girls dem be nah. Dem mama even dey d same area. And one mumu man go still marry dem las las. How I wish I was born in the late 60s or early 70s angry
lol so u havent seen girls dat do runz from their family homes? cheesy
i don see plenty cheesy
there even girls wey their mama dey recruit them into the runz business
their mama dey hook them with rich male clients and in most cases their mama was an ex runz girl in her youth cheesy cheesy
dem plenty ooo cheesy
and yes there will always be a man to marry an ashawo but understand say not all men dey ignorant about a girl"s activity before them marry her
some men really dont care
there some men who even recruit their wives sef into the trade
wen i was in benin there was this young igbo guy that came to install cable in my aunty"s home
the guy is unemployed but he has three young kids
when i asked my aunt where is the man"s wife she told me the man"s wife is in dubai doing the normal racket over there
when i shock ask my aunt weda the man know wetin d wife dey do dere she said of course
dat na d money wey d wife dey send na im d man dey use survive
she also added dat ppl in the area always make fun of the man behind his back or sometimes in his front if he is having argument with any of the other tenants
before i left i happened to see the wife wen she came back i think for a recess or something cheesy
looking at the wife nobody suppose tell u wetin she dey do dere cheesy..u go know at once
Wearing those shiny thights and wit dos extra tall high heels wey dem ashis dey wear for europe plus wearing a short armless exposing her stomach and belly button with a pierced navel cheesy
wetin shock me be say d guy na igbo guy and knowing igbo guys dey always hustle and rarely depend on women to feed,This was my first time seeing one who was depeding on his wife sending him ashi money.So guy some men know there getting married to a runzgirl so no be all of dem ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: by laughitall(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:

Islandi keh. Na one village I dey stay jae
lol village for Lagos
Re: by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
lefulefu:
lol so u havent seen girls dat do runz from their family homes? cheesy
i don see plenty cheesy
there even girls wey their mama dey recruit them into the runz business
their mama dey hook them with rich male clients and in most cases their mama was an ex runz girl in her youth cheesy cheesy
dem plenty ooo cheesy
and yes there will always be a man to marry an ashawo but understand say not all men dey ignorant about a girl"s activity before them marry her
some men really dont care
there some men who even recruit their wives sef into the trade
wen i was in benin there was this young igbo guy that came to install cable in my aunty"s home
the guy is unemployed but he has three young kids
when i asked my aunt where is the man"s wife she told me the man"s wife is in dubai doing the normal racket over there
when i shock ask my aunt weda the man know wetin d wife dey do dere she said of course
dat na d money wey d wife dey send na im d man dey use survive
she also added dat ppl in the area always make fun of the man behind his back or sometimes in his front if he is having argument with any of the other tenants
before i left i happened to see the wife wen she came back i think for a recess or something cheesy
looking at the wife nobody suppose tell u wetin she dey do dere cheesy..u go know at once
Wearing those shiny thights and wit dos extra tall high heels wey dem ashis dey wear for europe plus wearing a short armless exposing her stomach and belly button with a pierced navel cheesy
wetin shock me be say d guy na igbo guy and knowing igbo guys dey always hustle and rarely depend on women to feed,This was my first time seeing one who was depeding on his wife sending him ashi money.So guy some men know there getting married to a runzgirl so no be all of dem ignorant.
imagine angry

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:
if am to say our generation were exposed to sex too early especially with the existence of social media... premarital sex , fornication and other sexual immorality are overhyped

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:
those are dogs like one of my neighbor that disturb our sleep with her sex moaning. I warned her seriously
Re: by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
omg, please can i pay you to pack out so that i take that your place. i like that type of neigbour

Pay make I give u location angry
Re: by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
just dm me location i go come pay u. i serious. or better still get me tthose girls contacts i pay u for that, i no dey joke

When you get to chibok, boron state call me cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
just dm me location i go come pay u. i serious. or better still get me tthose girls contacts i pay u for that, i no dey joke

When you get to chibok, borno state call me cheesy
Re: by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shanklee:
Sex feels so good. Drill as much pumpums as you can because life is short. Don't deprive yourself of the pleasure.
Re: by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2020
princeofasiia:
lol, guy i wish you could tell hw serious i am.
Ehyah grin
Re: by aristocratic5(m): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2020
Just tell us say u wish to be in the guy's shoes
Re: by sleekyjay(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
But OP if we check am well, you are the jobless person here oo.

Reason am:
The babes dey do their own work (runs)
The boys fit dey do benefit work (I don't endorse)

But you? You can't even mind your own business because you don't even have any, Na why you dey know when they come, when they leave how they sound when they be straffing.

Olosho and benefit boys dey hustle, wtf you doing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fear Of Marrying A Short Girl! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (video) / Is There A Sex Drug Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.