Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki (419 Views)

Omokri’s Petition On Tinubu Breaks Record, 10,000 People Sign Petition In A Day / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki by Jamisilatest: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
With the campaign for the Edo State gubernatorial elections heating up, it is time for us, insiders, voters-card carrying people of Edo State to speak-up on the truth and eye witness account.
Having lived in Edo State for years and seen many governors of the state, both military and civilian, I can clearly state the we, the people of Edo State have chosen HE Godwin Obaseki as our leader based his scorecard during his first tenure in office.
When he was campaigning in 2016 and promised to take Edo State further, we never gave him a chance. We took his words for the empty promises of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
But Obaseki has left us surprised with the fulfilment of his electoral promises.
The evidence of his performance abound. Ordinary people have been impacted in so many ways, that if I had to narrate all the testimonies, I will sound like a mouthorgan.
Nevertheless, a man will always be judged by his track record, so I make bold to state that if in 2016 Governor Obaseki promised that we will go further and did, I have no reason to doubt his vision of Making Edo Great Again, MEGA.
Nobody can refute that the people of Edo are his priority, which explains why we have made Obaseki our leader. Where he goes, we will follow because we are only as strong as our leader.
Edo people are pleasantly surprised that Governor Obaseki is the first politician in almost 20 years to live up to his manifesto promises.
Some of the areas where his good hand manifested include the education system. He has totally transformed our public schools, which led to increased attendance.
His efforts led to drastic reduction of irregular migration by our youths. Desperation to trek across the desert because of hopelessness experienced at home has almost become a thing of the past. Even many of those who were wallowing abroad have returned from Europe and other parts of the world, with the government under Obaseki helping them settle into normal lives at home. I cannot count the number of parents who wept to see their children return and get help from the Obaseki administration in starting their lives again.
Also, retired pensioners got the fruit of their labour after 22 years of unpaid pensions. Even more outstanding in cases where the pensioner had passed on the funds were paid to the next of kin.
On infrastructure, roads and social amenities neglected for 40 years have been repaired by the Obaseki administration.
The taste of the pudding as they say, is in the eating. What we have seen of Governor leaves us convinced that he will keep to his promise to make Edo State great again!
Making Edo Great Again is sure
MEGA is a goal
God bless Godwin Obaseki, God must win
4+4 is a sure

1 Like

Re: Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki by Onogiede(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edo state is in safe hands with Obaseki & Shiabu

1 Like

Re: Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki by dangermouse(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
The voice of the people is the voice of God. Make Edo great again!

1 Like

Re: Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki by abiolert(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please rephrase it to PDP people signs up for mega. For us in Edo , we have already sign up for the simple agenda of POI not that M O U mega kini kon.
Re: Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki by Mynd44: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Make Edo Great Again.

But he has been governor for 4 years, why isn't the state great?
Re: Edo People Sign-up For MEGA With Obaseki by Notatribalist(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mynd44:
Make Edo Great Again.

But he has been governor for 4 years, why isn't the state great?
Make you shut up..Moderator should not interfare with Edo politics. Go ahead and ban me,I get many accounts here.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Attack At Apana Has Diminished Obaseki’s Chances. / APC Appoints Hon.enetimi Government As Member NCC For Ondo Governorship Election / New Cama No Threat To Religious Freedom – Legal Practitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.