Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is This For Real Or I'm I On The Verge Of Being Scammed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This For Real Or I'm I On The Verge Of Being Scammed (3652 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / My Friend Is Being Scammed, I Need Help For Her / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is This For Real Or I'm I On The Verge Of Being Scammed by Corroro: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
i was gaming with my camon device when this message poped up from my mum too, she had forwarded it asking how true it was, when i saw the format of the alert i just knew its was a scam, when has our country become so generous to pay each of us 100K grin
Re: Is This For Real Or I'm I On The Verge Of Being Scammed by Corroro: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
moscobabs:

Tecno Spark 4 sir
fantastic device you got there, i can only imagine what the spark 5 air would be like

1 Like

Re: Is This For Real Or I'm I On The Verge Of Being Scammed by scarycuteface(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Scammers at it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Install Android 4.3 On Samsung Galaxy S4 / iphone8: This Is Why It's Worth The Price. / Blackbery's BBM Service Has Been Fully Restored - RIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.