Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80501 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Backcheck:

When did you invest?
27th of August
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by dammy222(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2020
Epignosis19:

Good morning. Glad you for the first installment on your payment.
About the reintroduction, it's mainly for the new locations they're working on and payout has been reduced to 60% in 3 months which is still very awesome as opposed to the 110%.

For the first set of investment that was done, the company communicated that it was mainly for CRM Managers in Lagos and this subsequent one will be for Abuja. As they need CRM Managers, the investment will be opened as the company deems fit.

About your second question, I can't comment on that as the company didn't state how many units of investment were realized. The only sure thing is that the new plan will run for 2 weeks and much lesser units will be needed this time.

Cheers!
They are doing ember month promo now. You get 110% ROI if you buy 10 or more units
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by abraham240: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
abraham240:
I buy and sell btc at good rates please feel free to patronize

Buy and sell your bitcoin at good rate sell fast pay fast deals
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by iamthebestman40: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Epignosis19:

Cheers!

Please what is the commission Themap pays affiliate on CRMi?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by iamthebestman40: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Just to update interested folks. I got the balance 90 units yesterday and today in two traches of 4.2 (for 70 units) and 1.2 (for 20 slots). Second payment will be in October, God sparing our lives. First 10 units of small business location from May and 20 units of same from August also came in yesterday. I have not invested since the last I did in August. Let's what happens in September. All the best folks.

Please do you know how much commission is paid to affiliate on CRM?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Commission is 5% of invested capital, same for all plans and pad one off.
iamthebestman40:

Please do you know how much commission is paid to affiliate on CRM?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amacoplc1: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Epignosis19:

Good morning. Glad you for the first installment on your payment.
About the reintroduction, it's mainly for the new locations they're working on and payout has been reduced to 60% in 3 months which is still very awesome as opposed to the 110%.

For the first set of investment that was done, the company communicated that it was mainly for CRM Managers in Lagos and this subsequent one will be for Abuja. As they need CRM Managers, the investment will be opened as the company deems fit.

About your second question, I can't comment on that as the company didn't state how many units of investment were realized. The only sure thing is that the new plan will run for 2 weeks and much lesser units will be needed this time.

Cheers!

Thanks this is also what the CEO said in the live stream he had today on IG just fr CRMi and their questions. He confirmed that the new CRMi is for Abuja and other locations they r looking into(PH and Kano...)

He also said that companies reach out to them for Customer relations staff and dey loan out some of theirs depending on the need and availability...

Finally, as to resolving payment issues permanently, he said they r working on getting a fintech license inorder to handle their payments through themap e-wallet.

I must say he is open and didn't skip any questions. That's a plus for me Sha.

Dats all�

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2020
Amacoplc1:

Finally, as to resolving payment issues permanently, he said they r working on getting a fintech license inorder to handle their payments through themap e-wallet.
That will be a great step for themap.ng
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Telsidelake: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Testimony Time

I got my first payment from The map.ng today.

I invested on 27th August.

I didn't have to do any follow up.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Telsidelake: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
I suspect some of these crowdfunding companies don't like putting limit so that if there is excess, they will use it to take care of other business expenses or divert it to another line of business requiring support. You asked a valid question. How many CRMI do they want to recruit? I am glad they paid me sha.

Amacoplc1:

This is not my known username, I was blocked yesterday night and my post subsequently deleted. Hmmmm

Well, I was trying to state my concern about the reintroduction of CRMi just barely one month after the first one closed.

Firstly, the first ever CRMi investments haven't fully matured as the first investors are yet to be fully paid

Secondly, the first investment didn't have any available units attached to it, so we don't even know how much have been raised for this already

How many customer relations are they planning to recruit?

Pls affiliate partners, @Epignosis and the other man, come and help us understand pls.

P.S: I should get my first payment from CRMi tomorrow, and I will do well to update the house.
That's if I'm not banned again sha cry

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
TokyoBulls:

Perhaps this is a new rate. As at when I invested it was 10% for CRMi.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by iamthebestman40: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
TokyoBulls:

Thank you
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by pariski(m): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2020
I also invested on CMRi and small plan location on 26/08/2020 that l expected payment on 28/09/2020. I have not been paid for both. I already sent them mail and what's app message s for the omission.Invoices attached as evidence. I hope it is not selected payment.
I will let the house know when l am paid. Any other persons who have not been paid should voice out.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2020
Please kindly update the house duly as I expect mine on 4th Oct.

[1quote author=pariski post=94419143]I also invested on CMRi and small plan location on 26/08/2020 that l expected payment on 28/09/2020. I have not been paid for both. I already sent them mail and what's app message s for the omission.Invoices attached as evidence. I hope it is not selected payment.
I will let the house know when l am paid. Any other persons who have not been paid should voice out.[/quote]
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by princetoun: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
I have a clean 1hp LG air conditioner window unit for sale.

It works very fine with nothing to repair. .
Reason for sale is because I'm moving to a new house and there is no slot for window units.

Price:- 45,000

pick your choice

you pay it get deliver

you paid for delivery
delivery through commercial transport

you can pick up @ sagamu
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Please confirm if you have been paid now. Thanks
pariski:
I also invested on CMRi and small plan location on 26/08/2020 that l expected payment on 28/09/2020. I have not been paid for both. I already sent them mail and what's app message s for the omission.Invoices attached as evidence. I hope it is not selected payment.
I will let the house know when l am paid. Any other persons who have not been paid should voice out.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Coolmen(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2020
Any update on this??

pariski:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Who wants to come together and invest in the 10 units of CRMI and get 110% instead of 60% ROI? The promo ends on the 9th of October.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Ameboperoo(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2020
nicestlady:
Who wants to come together and invest in the 10 units of CRMI and get 110% instead of 60% ROI? The promo ends on the 9th of October.
I have thought about it too but how can we do it it that there will be no hitch?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mrsage(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Ameboperoo:

I have thought about it too but how can we do it it that there will be no hitch?

It's easy. Form a group. Virtual maybe via WhatsApp or physical. Have meetings maybe physical or Zoom

Appoint a lawyer prepare an MOU. All parties agree and sign.

Engage an escrow company to handle the financial aspect. They place the funds, get the returns and disburse to all parties.

They get a commission.

All professionals required can be gotten here on Nairaland.

All the best

Case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mrsage(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
A lawyer may handle the entire process as well. No need for an escrow company ( optional ).

Mou, funds placement, disbursement all handled by a lawyer. Pay the lawyer a percentage of earnings. Any bonafide member of the NBA can handle this.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mrsage(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
nicestlady:

Kindly provide details of your arrangement.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2020
Love the suggestion, I'm interested.

mrsage:

It's easy. Form a group. Virtual maybe via WhatsApp or physical. Have meetings maybe physical or Zoom

All professionals required can be gotten here on Nairaland.

All the best

Case closed.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2020
I'm open to suggestions. We can form a whatsapp group first and discuss. quote author=mrsage post=94491689]

Kindly provide details of your arrangement.[/quote]
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by fungirl89(f): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
nicestlady:
I'm open to suggestions. We can form a whatsapp group first and discuss. quote author=mrsage post=94491689]

Kindly provide details of your arrangement.
I'm interested too
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mrsage(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2020
If you are interested in the proposed Joint investment in CRMI Kindly send me a message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
We've created a whatsapp group for those interested in coming together for CRMI 110% 10 units investment.

Message 08028052100 to be added to the group.

Promo ends on the 9th of October, so we haven't got much time.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by hayourbame(m): 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Am interested, 07039776565
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2020
For those interested in coming together for the CRMI investment. This is the plan:

The Plan

Members come together and indicate how much they will like to invest.

A meeting will be held and all parties will appoint a lawyer.

Any member can suggest a lawyer to be agreed upon by majority of members.

Lawyer must be possess the following:

a. Up to date registration with the Nigerian Bar Association.

b. Lawyer must have a physical Office.

c. Reasonable years of experience in Legal practice.

Lawyer will draft proper legal agreement and all members will be a part of it.

Lawyer will receive funds and invest on behalf of the all members.

Lawyer will receive returns and disburse to every member based on agreed percentage.

Just 100k to participate and you get 110% returns. Message this number to be added to the group. 0802 805 2100
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by haryurmide(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2020
You have a well structured plan but will the service of a lawyer not be expensive? I will send you a message to be added on the group. Thanks
nicestlady:

A meeting will be held and all parties will appoint a lawyer.

Any member can suggest a lawyer to be agreed upon by majority of members.

Lawyer must be possess the following:

a. Up to date registration with the Nigerian Bar Association.

b. Lawyer must have a physical Office.

c. Reasonable years of experience in Legal practice.

0802 805 2100
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by mrsage(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
haryurmide:
You have a well structured plan but will the service of a lawyer not be expensive? I will send you a message to be added on the group. Thanks

There is power in numbers

We will get a fair bargain from the lawyer.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Fadajasi(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2020
mrsage:

There is power in numbers

We will get a fair bargain from the lawyer.

Kudos

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.