Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80609 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
enigmatique:

I'm sorry folks. I've had a rather busy week so I didn't have the time to finish my report on Rentcrowdy. I'll try and get it done by the end of next weekend. Cheers.

patiently waiting for your assesment

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

patiently waiting for your assesment
No wahala.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Amyyy2020:
Same day I stumbled on their name and did a little research too, such coincidence! grin
The minimum amount of investment was also too huge an amount
Perhaps they have no interest in small investors. If that is the case, it is not encouraging.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
emmaversity:

Perhaps they have no interest in small investors. If that is the case, it is not encouraging.
2-4.5% on such an amount, doesn't make sense
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2020
For those still interested in CRM on TheMap, today is the last day. Location and Bike will continue as usual. Credit alerts drop on Mondays for location and bike investmets while CRM returns are paid monthly. Have a fantastic week ahead, people.

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Just got my first alert for CRM. The one I did on August 12. 20 slots. Great day to start a Monday, folks.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Just got my first alert for CRM. The one I did on August 12. 20 slots. Great day to start a Monday, folks.
I also got first CRM unit today.i did 1, 3 then 10.
the 3 is due next week and the 10 upper week.

in my usual fashion I sent them a DM early in the morning asking them not to let me have to buzz them all week o. lol.

I think they are being careful with the CRM investors, knowing they are short term and their reviews can scatter the whole place.
I just wish they could be more organised. So far so good sha

4 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Slimkkkk: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Minimum investment is 200k for Chinmark group
emmaversity:

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
I ran across the video below on YouTube and it got me shaking my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TfMQzQyocI&list=TLPQMTQwOTIwMjAu5LlaiPKqCA&index=1

"Why are you shaking your head?", you say. Well it's because it firmly reminds me of the epic post below that was written by MrMcJay. And I'm asking myself "can a real, stable and sustainable business be such that its ads are way more visible online than its business operations?". I have my answer and it's a big no. However, answer that for yourself too.

I have said my own.

MrMcJay:

Real farmers don't make noise.
Real farmers don't require fancy offices.
Real farmers don't attend expensive conferences to be speaking big grammar.
Real farmers ain't advertise on giant billboards and BRT buses.
Real farmers don't employ 100 marketers and 10 farm staff.
Real farmers are concerned about their farms than their corporate outlook.
Real farmers know that getting buyers are more important than getting investors.

I have been advising people on real estate transactions for years now and I can confidently say that the same tricks fraudulent real estate companies use in luring clients is what many of these agritech companies now use. Fraudulent startup founders use same tactics to swindle investors.

You start a new agritech firm and all you are engaged in is advertising on BRT buses and fancy offices. Yet on your website and Instagram pages, you have no pictures of actual farming operations. Go and look, all you see are useless motivational quotes.

Many fraudulent real estate companies are now delving into agritech and thousands of investors would lose billions. People who have never planted a plot of pepper seeds in their lives are promising investors 50% per annum on their capital.

Look at the screenshot and see how these ones are talking to investors online. If their farms have issues tomorrow, how do you expect these ones to help you.

Guys, we have to be very very careful.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by syras: 4:00am On Sep 15, 2020
enigmatique:
I ran across the video below on YouTube and it got me shaking my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TfMQzQyocI&list=TLPQMTQwOTIwMjAu5LlaiPKqCA&index=1

"Why are you shaking your head?", you say. Well it's because it firmly reminds me of the epic post below that was written by MrMcJay. And I'm asking myself "can a real, stable and sustainable business be such that its ads are way more visible online than its business operations?". I have my answer and it's a big no. However, answer that for yourself too.

I have said my own.

Thank you enigmatique for the piece of information. I have always been wary of this themap from the first day I knew about them on this forum. I couldn't understand the business model which is enough to discourage me from investing. The video you shared has further enlightened me to stay away. So, thank you enigmatique.

Anyways, I am not discouraging anyone to invest in themap. This is just my opinion and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Slimkkkk:
Minimum investment is 200k for Chinmark group

Thanks.

Kindly point me to the source of your information.

Got mine from a post by one of their employee.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by lammyna(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders and good people, please pardon my manners. I am doing this for someone to help us move this thread to front page to avoid other investors losing their money and it is possible we have some that had been scammed in the past here. Kindly read and check this thread. Let us bring this man to book for scamming people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6012118/talk-naira-scam-real
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Slimkkkk: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
From Miss Tonia
The General manager
200k =2% Roi
500k =3%
Etc
emmaversity:

Thanks.

Kindly point me to the source of your information.

Got mine from a post by one of their employee.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Pepchizy:

I learnt about them early this year though they have been in operations (not crowdfunding) for some years, about 5 years I think. My colleagues and my family members have been investing with them since January and they have not defaulted. Though my worry about them is that these days their payments spill out Tuesdays rather Mondays as before. Also they are expanding into different areas which I am not conversant with.

Thanks for sharing.

Are they still paying you ROI till date?

Is your investment with them concluded?

How are they faring as @ September, 2020?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2020
emmaversity:

Thanks for sharing.

Are they still paying you ROI till date?

Is your investment with them concluded?

How are they faring as @ September, 2020?

1. They are still paying. I usually receive my payout on mondays
2. My investments with them are still ongoing
3. Presently, I have no issue with them. I pray it continues so.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2020
Pepchizy:

1. They are still paying. I usually receive my payout on mondays 2. My investments with them are still ongoing 3. Presently, I have no issue with them. I pray it continues so.
Thanks for replying God bless.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Pepchizy: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
emmaversity:

Thanks for replying
God bless.

You are welcome
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone. So I did try to share what I've found about Rent.crowdy during the weekend but I got banned in the process. That was very sad.

I'm going to try again now. If you don't see the post, then it means that I've been banned again. That would be even more sad. But it is what it is.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Just to update interested folks. I got the balance 90 units yesterday and today in two traches of 4.2 (for 70 units) and 1.2 (for 20 slots). Second payment will be in October, God sparing our lives. First 10 units of small business location from May and 20 units of same from August also came in yesterday. I have not invested since the last I did in August. Let's what happens in September. All the best folks.
TokyoBulls:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
TokyoBulls:
Just to update interested folks. I got the balance 90 units yesterday and today in two traches of 4.2 (for 70 units) and 1.2 (for 20 slots). Second payment will be in October, God sparing our lives. First 10 units of small business location from May and 20 units of same from August also came in yesterday. I have not invested since the last I did in August. Let's what happens in September. All the best folks.
please kindly explain further...

themap,ng uses location i.e if you wish to invest in 3 small business location (i.e #180.000) you can have 3 location (not unit) or are they same thing?

If yes then your 90units means 90*#180,000 = #16200000

Am I right?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Telsidelake: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
enigmatique:
Hi everyone. So I did try to share what I've found about Rent.crowdy during the weekend but I got banned in the process. That was very sad.

I'm going to try again now. If you don't see the post, then it means that I've been banned again. That would be even more sad. But it is what it is.

Remove any website links from your post. Maybe that's the issue.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by reservd(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
emmaversity:

themap,ng uses location i.e if you wish to invest in 3 small business location (i.e #180.000) you can have 3 location (not unit) or are they same thing?

Am I right?
The units are for crm investment while the location is for a different investment

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Mardey: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
For the location, do you get paid monthly or weekly?
TokyoBulls:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mardey:

Weekly
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
You are right, Sir. 3 small business locations = 3 units I mentioned earlier = N540,000 as capital invested. The 90 units I mentioned was CRMi not location. Thanks
emmaversity:

Am I right?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Weekly
Mardey:
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Mardey: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
When did u get your first return?
was it up after 30days of investment? or it was the next week?
TokyoBulls:
Weekly
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by TokyoBulls(m): 8:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
The Monday after 30 days
Mardey:
When did u get your first return?
was it up after 30days of investment? or it was the next week?

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by nicestlady: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2020
The map reintroduced the CRMI investment. With 60% ROI. To be paid monthly in 60 60 40 instalments for a 100k/unit investment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.