Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) (80594 Views)

2022 Asgafhomes Crowdfunding Investment Window / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by gamaliel9: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Mopolchi:
Who has heard of utfinancial? I want to delve into one of their investments but will like to hear people's testimonies first.

Nigerians are not accepted there. Even not all residents in USA are accepted.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
ADUKKY:

I also got my invoice this morning, we watch.

Did you do it online or went to their office? I don't know which is better in terms of getting my invoice and MOU quicker. I will really appreciate your reply. Thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by yemkaf(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
alex074:

Did you do it online or you went to their office?

I did it online
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
yemkaf:

I did it online

Thanks for your response. When registering after payment, where will one get names of those one wants to sponsor from to fill into the registration page? Or can you leave that one blank?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Adexy94(f): 4:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Hello, good afternoon. It's with utmost good faith I write to you.
I am Chioma Adaeze Ezeji from Lagos. I am into Acting,TV Presenting and Modeling,and have always had a dream of starting my own Film Academy and Movie Production business.
My business name 'ChiMedienhut Studios' is already registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, but for now, I don't have the capital or funds to actualize my dreams of producing high quality film in Nigeria for both Local and International audience at affordable prices.
Hence,the need for an Investor or Sponsor that will help me finance my film production with 1.5 million naira.
ChiMedienhut Studios is looking into creating and producing excellent and quality content through Television,Film, Multimedia Productions,etc... Developing Talents and creating job opportunities for the youths. I will be the most grateful soul if my request can be granted. Thank you, and May God continue blessing you. If Interested,call 07014168967. Thanks.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2020
This!! This is just it. I am thankful i did a short term investment so I dont think I will be investing with them after this. Hearing the CEO talk about banks giving them spreadsheet for payment and I was like whattt?? in 2020?? When even small agrictechs are integrating payments and doing everything via dashboard. They dont have as much investors as MBA but I have never heard any MBA investor (that I know oo) complain about payments. They really need some serious restructuring if they want to last long.

For the person that asked, yes I have gotten my first ROI for their Crmi investment.

TokyoBulls:
TheMap need to make some major changes in operations and interactions with investors and I believe these changes should supercede expansion into new businesses or locations. Getting funding/investors is easy! Managing them excellently is not, so that is where the work is. They need a new websire that truly explains the businesses clearity and precision. Then they need a dashboard that each investor can use to track. Currently, I believe most people need to keep an excel sheet or a note to track. That is so so un2020! With a dashboard, you can send all confirmations, all invoices, all MOUs and people will keep tabs. Then a live chat (personell monitored not bot) will add a lot of value. In crowdfunding, trust is No 1 so you must communicate and communicate and communicate especially in a clime like Nigeria where people (deservedly) need extra level of assurance.

3 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2020
alex074:

Did you do it online or went to their office? I don't know which is better in terms of getting my invoice and MOU quicker. I will really appreciate your reply. Thanks.

I did all online. Paid into the designated account number and registered the investment on their website uploading all the required information and documents.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2020
There is a new investment opportunity by TPPCNG on IG. They are into sale and manufacture of packaging materials. I have been buying from them since last year. However, they are in Abuja and this is their first investment crowdfunding. They also have a website. Please who is in Abuja and can do DD for us by visiting their company?

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2020
ADUKKY:

I did all online. Paid into the designated account number and registered the investment on their website uploading all the required information and documents.

What did you do about the place where you have to name the people you are sponsoring during registration.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2020
alex074:

What did you do about the place where you have to name the people you are sponsoring during registration.

I spoke with one of their customer service and i was advised to put my name since i have no one to sponsor.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
ADUKKY:

I spoke with one of their customer service and i was advised to put my name since i have no one to sponsor.

Thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by yemkaf(m): 12:59am On Sep 11, 2020
alex074:

Thanks for your response. When registering after payment, where will one get names of those one wants to sponsor from to fill into the registration page? Or can you leave that one blank?

Just leave it blank
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Please how do you get started with themap.ng? I tried signing up but its not going through
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaversity:
Please how do you get started with themap.ng? I tried signing up but its not going through

Make payment to the designated account number, then you register your investment on their website.

You should receive a notification in your mail confirming this, while an invoice is sent to same mail within 24 hours
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Go to their instagram page. Check their post of 13th to 15th August. Their CEO gave detailed insights to how they make their money. He did not go into full details because its their trade secrets but he gave very good pointers andni was quite satisfied with what he said.

You should be careful about that. I would stay away. What makes money is not trade secrets, it's good business execution, forthrightness and excellent service delivery. Farmcrowdy started the agrictech business stuff which everybody is copying today, yet they remain the biggest. Not revealing so-called trade secrets to me is a big red flag.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2020
He did mention some points, lots of it actually but said he wouldn't mention all. I am not holding brief for him. I did a short term investment and i have made my opinioms known above. Do they have viable businesses? Yes they do. However they need very massive improvement.

binghamm:

You should be careful about that. I would stay away. What makes money is not trade secrets, it's good business execution, forthrightness and excellent service delivery. Farmcrowdy started the agrictech business stuff which everybody is copying today, yet they remain the biggest. Not revealing so-called trade secrets to me is a big red flag.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by spiceeamiee(f): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2020
The paper Company. This is their first crowdfunding. I do buy paper kraft bag from tjem om IG. I dont know where their lffice is sha. Always thought it was Abuja but i think they are in Lagos. Who will check them out for us?

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Make payment to the designated account number, then you register your investment on their website.

You should receive a notification in your mail confirming this, while an invoice is sent to same mail within 24 hours

Thanks.

How can I get the account number?

I browsed the site (themap.ng) but couldn't find any account number to make payment.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2020
ADUKKY:

How did you get the account number you used in making the paynent for the CRMI investment?
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by MummyIMadeIt: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaversity:

Thanks.

How can I get the account number?

I browsed the site (themap.ng) but couldn't find any account number to make payment.

The account number is there, but if you cant find it, follow them on instagram and u will find it
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by ADUKKY(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2020
emmaversity:

How did you get the account number you used in making the paynent for the CRMI investment?

Please check their Instagram page, the designated account numbers are there.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

I have paid registered and received notification mail. Waiting for the invoice.

Pls, is there a dashboard to monitor the investment roi growth?

Thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Backcheck: 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
alex074:

I have paid registered and received notification mail. Waiting for the invoice.

Pls, is there a dashboard to monitor the investment roi growth?

Thanks

No Dashboard
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

The account number is there, but if you cant find it, follow them on instagram and u will find it

Thanks alot

Am grateful.
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
ADUKKY:

Please check their Instagram page, the designated account numbers are there.

Thanks alot

Am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by emmaversity(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
While surfing the Nairaland thread. I came across this company "Chinmark Group." They have different arms; Construction, Investment, Loan, Booking a ride,Purchasing farm produce and buying medical equipment.

I checked google reviews, 42 in all. They all seem to have a positive comment on the company. I proceeded to review their Facebook page and noted same.

However,

*I noticed that their minimum investment capital is #500000. This to me is way too big.

Read more about the company from the quote below...I invite the house to do their own research and investigations.

My name Ezeonu Ngozi Chisom I work with Chinmark group Lagos branch

Chinmark group is an international conglomerate that have different subsidiaries:
Chinmark Farms, chinmark Rides, Chinmark Loans, Chinmark home and Shelter.

Chinmark is very reliable and can be trusted, the company is paying, we have offices in Enugu, Lagos, portharcourt, onitsha, Abuja, kaduna, uyo, owerri
Chinmark/FinAfrica,
investors sign up for a ROI Return on Investment monthly.
The minimum amount to be invested is N500,000 (Five hundred thousand naira) or it's equivalent in any global currency and a maximum of N100,000,000.00 (one hundred million naira)

The different investment packages in which you can invest and get ROI monthly includes;

1.1. Investment in Transportation

1.2. Investment in Loans

1.3. Investment in Real Estate

1.4. Investment in Agriculture

Minimum duration for all sectors is 6months and maximum duration is 5year. Interest is paid in monthly while capital is paid in at the end of investment duration. ROI is from 2% to 4.5% depending on how much is invested.

You can call/ Watsapp on 08165797190 for more information.
Thanks
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Same day I stumbled on their name and did a little research too, such coincidence! grin
The minimum amount of investment was also too huge an amount
emmaversity:
While surfing the Nairaland thread. I came across this company "Chinmark Group." They have different arms; Construction, Investment, Loan, Booking a ride,Purchasing farm produce and buying medical equipment.

I checked google reviews, 42 in all. They all seem to have a positive comment on the company. I proceeded to review their Facebook page and noted same.

However,

*I noticed that their minimum investment capital is #500000. This to me is way too big.

Read more about the company from the quote below...I invite the house to do their own research and investigations.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by alex074(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
I stumbled across Samtosglobal.com, an investment platform a month ago which I invested in after my diligence, I just received my first ROI today on the due date.

You can check them out on their site and any of their offices. Just felt I should share my experience.

Please do your due diligence before you invest in any business.

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Amyyy2020: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
alex074:
I stumbled across Samtosglobal.com, an investment platform a month ago which I invested in after my diligence, I just received my first ROI today on the due date.

You can check them out on their site and any of their offices. Just felt I should share my experience.

40% ROI monthly! Hmmmmmm

Looks too good to be true ooo, let me wait fr elders in the house to look into it
Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by Bcpump: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
alex074:

I advise everyone beware of this samtosglobal. they have been spamming a lot of investment threads, especially MBAforex thread.
Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Crowdfunding Investment Platforms And Options (non Agritech Categories) by enigmatique(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
enigmatique:

I'm sorry but I'm not open to giving out my contacts at this time.

That said, if you're asking "where can I can go to to invest in themap", well, I don't know much about that. So you can read through the last 3-4 pages of this thread to get that info.

If you mean "what companies can I invest in in general", well, you will still need to do your due diligence, but for sure there are low-to-medium or medium risk companies that you can look at. Firstly, head over to the agritech thread and take a look at the companies in the green section of the list we have in that thread and which is maintained by MummyIMadeIt. I suggest you should start from the ones among them that your suit your needs for ROI, farm/investment duration etc and decide whether you want to try them out. Then as you gain more experience in this category of crowdfunded investments, you can start looking at the ones in the "New performing farms under Observation" section of that list for medium risk opportunities.

As for this thread, well, we don't have a list yet. Right now we're just cross-examining non-agritech companies that seem to have a strong foundation so that we can invest in them. So far, themap and PayvestCarbon are the ones that we've looked at the most. Personally I'm currently looking at Rentcrowdy and will share my findings later, probably next weekend. So look at the ones we've be examining and also pick one of the yet-to-be-reviewed ones below and find all you can about them. Share what you find here so we that we can learn from you too.

Cheers.

I'm sorry folks. I've had a rather busy week so I didn't have the time to finish my report on Rentcrowdy. I'll try and get it done by the end of next weekend. Cheers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.