Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Do You Remember Your Proposal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Remember Your Proposal? (825 Views)

What Would You Remember Your Father For? / What Will You Remember Your Mother For? / Real Proposal Stories - Submit Your Proposal Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Your Proposal? by pslm23(f): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
I was at a restaurant last night with hubby and we saw at least 3 marriage proposals happen. I guess yesterday being V. Day had a lot to do with it.

For our married NLs' or those that are currently engaged, do you recall how your proposal went? What was the setting? (no lies please! nothing like "we were on a mountain top"  grin ), What was your reaction?

My husband proposed to me in a McDonald restaurant  grin. I had just taken a big bite of my burger when he pulled his chair closer, and got down on one knee. I was just staring at him saying to myself, "na wetin now?  undecided and then he whipped out this box and gave one long speech and ended it with "will u be my missing rib for life"  grin I swear I almost choked. Of course I said yes and trust all these oyibo people, they started clapping. As soon as all the hoopla was over, I said to my newly engaged man, "u better order me another burger becos this one is cold" I then asked him why he picked McDonald of all places and he said because he tried to get me to go to a more nicer romantic restaurant but I wanted McDonald  grin. (I was addicted to their burger at one time 9 years ago  grin)

Share your proposal experience please.
Re: Do You Remember Your Proposal? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
Re: Do You Remember Your Proposal? by Blazay(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2011
I would need hypnosis to jug my "RAM" for this one.

Mo ti gba gbe sha. grin
Re: Do You Remember Your Proposal? by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2011
Yeah,vividly .
I prepared him correct Skunk.I mean the type mixed and sun dried with correct Sapele water.Dude proposed on the second puff . . .highness and all.  cheesy  cheesy Hes been high ever since,highly in love with moi.

Blazay:

I would need hypnosis to jug my "RAM" for this one.

Mo ti gba gbe sha. grin
Rofl,Iro lo nkpa.
Was there a proposal or should we count our parents arrangement as one? cheesy Fix it real quick cheesy
You knocked me up,a shot-gun wedding was organized,end of !
or did u propose on our wedding night? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Refuse Chemotheraphy,choosing The Life Of Her Unborn Child Over Hers. / / I Am So Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.