Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive (1433 Views)

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ok i have always thought women are meant to be a set of people devoid of sexual drive, and guys the konji controlled people.
In all my relationships i have always given a no sex code, and it always went along well, i break up if they ever ask for sex. women who have sex drive are nymphos and have some hormonal imbalance
So whats your take on this guys and nymphos

I was nice not to use the "Vagina people" so no silly comments cause am so PC right now

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by psalmuel76(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
All human being have sex drive.... But it varies from one to another..... Sex drive is being prompted by a hormone in the body.....
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
psalmuel76:
All human being have sex drive.... But it varies from one to another..... Sex drive is being prompted by a hormone in the body.....

But scientifically women ard supposed to have little to none

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by donbachi(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Every nut need a screw driver.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
donbachi:
Every nut need a screw driver.

?
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

What research proved that?
Any links?
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

What research proved that?
Any links?

Normal observation,. Comparing sexual activities of our mothers to fathers and girls and boys

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by dammypat(f): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pls you need to go collect back the school fees your parent paid while you were in secondary school cos I am sure you had biology classes then or let’s say you no dey stay for biology classes,I wonder where you got woman sexual drive as hormonal imbalances from�‍♀️
Have you ever heard of estrogen,progesterone,ovulation period and also their signs in women?
Sexual drive is normal in women ,though it maybe high in some women which is literally not their fault
Always read up! Google is there to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Normal observation,. Comparing sexual activities of our mothers to fathers and girls and boys
Where you there when your mom laid with your dad? Do you even know if she was the one with a higher libido?
Guy, just like appetite for food, people's appetite for sex varies from person to person. Some ladies have a higher libido than others.
Though on the average, due to testosterone, men have a higher libido than women. That doesn't mean women don't have urges.
Women's urges are cyclical.
There are periods of the month ladies go gaga for sex. Generally around the ovulating period (when they are most fertile), others claim to be more hornyy a week to or after menstruation.
Some even during menstruation!

3 Likes

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by yanabasee1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

This is so wrong....

We're all human. Having a genital means that, they'll have drive for sex.

Same way men have morning boners...Women have hard nipz too.

Same way we get attracted to women of different boobs size and buttzsize is the same way they fantasize screwing men with either beards or muscles or pretty face or lighter skin.

You can't see them as nymph because I feel, sex was. rested because of them. And their level of sex drive shouldn't be a determinant factor to looking down on a woman

Because, when a woman who live sex too much meets a man that loves sex too much too, they live very happy.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
dammypat:
Pls you need to go collect back the school fees your parent paid while you were in secondary school cos I am sure you had biology classes then or let’s say you no dey stay for biology classes,I wonder where you got woman sexual drive as hormonal imbalances from�‍♀️
Have you ever heard of estrogen,progesterone,ovulation period and also their signs in women?
Sexual drive is normal in women ,though it maybe high in some women which is literally not their fault

Google always overestimate stuff

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chii59:

Where you there when your mom laid with your dad? Do you even know if she was the one with a higher libido?
Guy, just like appetite for food, people's appetite for sex varies from person to person. Some ladies have a higher libido than others.
Though on the average, due to testosterone, men have a higher libido than women. That doesn't mean women don't have urges.
Women's urges are cyclical.
There are periods of the month ladies go gaga for sex. Generally around the ovulating period (when they are most fertile), others claim to be more Hot a week to or after menstruation.
Some even during menstruation!

So its based on ovulation cycle,
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
yanabasee1:

This is so wrong....

We're all human. Having a genital means that, they'll have drive for sex.

Same way men have morning boners...Women have hard nipz too.

Same way we get attracted to women of different boobs size and buttzsize is the same way they fantasize screwing men with either beards or muscles or pretty face or lighter skin.

You can't see them as nymph because I feel, sex was. rested because of them.

Really? A nymphomanaic is a woman with same level of sex drive as a man, i don't think they have sex drive cause they act like they hate sex, and hate sex related topics, i broke up with my last gf cause she asked for sex i thought she was abnormal

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

So its based on ovulation cycle,
Menstrual cycle.
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Really? A nymphomanaic is a woman with same level of sex drive as a man, i don't think they have sex drive cause they act like they hate sex, and hate sex related topics, i broke up with my last gf cause she asked for sex i thought she was abnormal

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by dammypat(f): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Google always overestimate stuff

But it will give you a form of idea on the stuff you want to know
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Op I want to give you an assignment. Go and find out the meaning of this word satyriasis
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ardar:
Op I want to give you an assignment. Go and find out the meaning of this word satyriasis

Opposite of nymphos, i don't see the relevance here its a man with excessive sex desire opposing to nymphomaniacs.

Or does it mean sexual drive is a disorder
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Opposite of nymphos, i don't see the relevance here its a man with excessive sex desire opposing to nymphomaniacs.

Or does it mean sexual drive is a disorder

According to you, you believe that a woman with a sex drive is a nympho so I brought a male equivalent for you to understand that having a sex drive and having an excessive and uncontrollable sex drive are two different things.

One is normal, the other is a disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ardar:

According to you, you believe that a woman with a sex drive is a nympho so I brought a male equivalent for you to understand that having a sex drive and having an excessive and uncontrollable sex drive are two different things.

One is normal, the other is a disorder.

Nope
Nymphos are women having sex drive as men.

While satyraisis are the men who now have over excess like rapists, perverts and public flashers.
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Nope
Nymphos are women having sex drive as men.

While satyraisis are the men who now have over excess like rapists, perverts and public flashers.

And what makes you think that a nympho can't rape or be perverts or flash their privates public?

If you believe that a woman who has the same sex drive as a man has a disorder then you need to reevaluate your thinking. You're probably not exposed enough.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sexual hormone for sex drive is Testosterone, when compared to women, naturally men have high amount of Testosterone thus higher sexual drive than women.

But now days things are changing, women are gaining more testosterone while that of men is decreasing due to what we can collectively call modernity.

Again, some women may be having high amount of Testosterone because they were either conceived in a womb that already guested a lot of male foetus or those who happen to have a lot of male children. This is because male foetus will left testosterone residues circulating in blood streams.
Little be said, it's logically possible for women to have high sexual drive.

NB; This is just my own speculation.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ardar:

And what makes you think that a nympho can't rape or be perverts or flash their privates public?

If you believe that a woman who has the same sex drive as a man has a disorder then you need to reevaluate your thinking. You're probably not exposed enough.

How many female peverts or flashers have you seen compared to men?
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Sexual hormone for sex drive is Testosterone, when compared to women, naturally men have high amount of Testosterone thus higher sexual drive than women.

But now days things are changing, women are gaining more testosterone while that of men is decreasing due to what we can collectively call modernity.

Again, some women may be having high amount of Testosterone because they were either conceived in a womb that already guested a lot of male foetus or those who happen to have a lot of male children. This is because male foetus will left testosterone residues circulating in blood streams.
Little be said, it's logically possible for women to have high sexual drive.

NB; This is just my own speculation.

Meaning naturally they don't have sex drive
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Meaning naturally they don't have sex drive
They have it however not as equal or more than that of men.
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

How many female peverts or flashers have you seen compared to men?

Alot, I've seen alot.
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by GraGra247(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
dammypat:

Female sexual drive waits till ovulation and you're boasting.

Male sex drive runs round the clock, January till December.

Clear reason why most men find it hard to control themselves in that area.
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
They have it however not as equal or more than that of men.

But they don't like sex in general right?
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ardar:

Alot, I've seen alot.

Name any public incedent, you will find out its cause she was desperate to pin a baby on the guy to get married
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
GraGra247:

Female sexual drive waits till ovulation and you're boasting.

Male sex drive runs round the clock, January till December.

Clear reason why most men find it hard to control themselves in that area.

If its like that but only for 3days of their ovulation then she is allowed to sleep with another guy during this period
Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

But they don't like sex in general right?
Are you really naive to this things or you are just trying to add pages to your thread with unnecessary mentions?

Are you 20 yrs of age or you are below 20?

2 Likes

Re: Are Women Supposed To Have A Sex Drive by lightangel65i(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Are you really naive to this things or you are just trying to add pages to your thread with unnecessary mentions?

Are you 20 yrs of age or you are below 20?

Is my age really necessary, women only have urges during the few days of their ovulation, meaning they dont have urges in general except those 3-5days, that's my point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queens Caught Eating each others Toto During Live Sex Party -video / Good Sex: 5 Things You Should Do While Having Sex / Is Crowdyvest Real Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.