Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Wife Made Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Made Me (1343 Views)

My Wife Made Me Shed Tears Today / My Son’s Wife Made This Nonsense / Nigerian Man Reveals How His Wife Made Him Commit Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Made Me by rastamouse: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
I grew up in a house where the man must lead the home. When I married my wife, I was expecting the usual submissive wife who will follow my lead like a sheep and a shepherd.

Few months into our marriage, I realized I was wrong. I found that my wife was over ambitious to say the least. Instead of following me, she questioned me. I felt disrespected because my authority was being challenged. The marriage nearly collapsed in the first year.

One day, I woke from my sleep to find my wife praying. As lazy as I was feeling, I continued pretending to be sleeping just to avoid having to join her.

During the prayer, I hear her telling the LORD to give me the heart to understand her and that her intentions are not evil. Those words struck me.

In the morning, I decided to give her the chance. Instead of making all the decisions, I asked her to bring her input in almost everything. It is the best decision I ever made in my life!

Now we own a 5 bedroom house, a car and a business all thanks to her ideas. I realized how foolish I was in resisting her all the while

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by LKTJ123(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Congratulation Sir, Thank God U Knw U're Foolish On Time.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by ModestGal(f): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
rastamouse:
I grew up in a house where the man must lead the home. When I married my wife, I was expecting the usual submissive wife who will follow my lead like a sheep and a shepherd.

Few months into our marriage, I realized I was wrong. I found that my wife was over ambitious to say the least. Instead of following me, she questioned me. I felt disrespected because my authority was being challenged. The marriage nearly collapsed in the first year.

One day, I woke from my sleep to find my wife praying. As lazy as I was feeling, I continued pretending to be sleeping just to avoid having to join her.

During the prayer, I hear her telling the LORD to give me the heart to understand her and that her intentions are not evil. Those words struck me.

In the morning, I decided to give her the chance. Instead of making all the decisions, I asked her to bring her input in almost everything. It is the best decision I ever made in my life!

Now we own a 5 bedroom house, a car and a business all thanks to her ideas. I realized how foolish I was in resisting her all the while
Just like the guy above me said, thank God you realized you were foolish on time. Please help tell the rest of the African men that there's no beauty in sheeping and controlling home, makes no sense. When two heads come together, they build something great

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by decatalyst(m): 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
ModestGal:

Just like the guy above me said, thank God you realized you were foolish on time. Please help tell the rest of the African men that there's no beauty in sheeping and controlling home, makes no sense. When two heads come together, they build something great

You don't have to emphasize that the Op is foolish!

He simply failed to realize that a man is not really the head of the house in the real sense of it. The woman owns the home! The man is there to guide, protect or take the lead (from the front or from the back).

He also failed to understand his wife (didn't pay attention to her) because he doesn't communicate well.

The woman obviously loves the Op and would do anything to keep her home, that's why she knelt and ask the foundation of the home Himself to take charge. God answers prayers mysteriously (He was just waiting for the woman to say it, opened the ear of the husband to hear and ensured the prayer germinate in his mind).

Brethren, do you have any challenge or fear? Take it to Jesus in prayer and you will wish you did earlier.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by blackboy(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Tell them
Re: My Wife Made Me by Myzubby(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
The truth is there are responsible women A blessing if you find one

1 Like

Re: My Wife Made Me by youngsahito(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
rastamouse:

I pray for such kind of ambitious and prayerful wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Awesome. That's what marriage is about: making decisions together, not thinking you've the final say bc you're the man but listening to your spouse's own ideas, etc. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Made Me by Finnese001: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Okay
Re: My Wife Made Me by airex(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
ModestGal:

With this comment of yours, I am certain your head is not a head that can be combined together with another head to build something great.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by Bola146(f): 2:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Waoh! Congratulations.. I pray that God will grant to me my own real husband, I'll definitely share my own testimony

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 15, 2020
Foolish men and women should learn from this, not to wrap it up as a means to criticise..

Because wise stories teaches the wise the more and corrects the foolish..

-May we not marry a Godless and visionless partner.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Made Me by rastamouse: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Wolgrace:
Foolish men and women should learn from this, not to wrap it up as a means to criticise..

Because wise stories teaches the wise the more and corrects the foolish..

-May we not marry a Godless and visionless partner.

Excellent. This is exactly why I shared this story. Learn from it in your own marriages.
Re: My Wife Made Me by stanliwise(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2020
rastamouse:

This is super story, A life of strife and sorry oooo. This is super story, good food and housing.
Where the fishes drown and even die of taste. It’s a super. A life of precious stones and gooood taste.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Made Me by simplepee(f): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Good. I hope our men learn. Women are by far wiser than men but ego will never allow men listen to their spouse.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Made Me by Babara1994(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2020
I'm selling the UK used HP laptop.
Check out the specs HERE

NB: Delivery is free and you pay on delivery.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Laves UK To Become Full-time Farmer In Nigeria / Prayer Warrior Who Dumped Christianity To Marry Native Doctor Shares Her Story / Do You Know Why Men Are Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.