Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

A Married Woman For Friendship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Woman For Friendship (1631 Views)

Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman For Friendship by Sixfit: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hi, Im a Married young man for about 7 years now, straight to the point, I need a Married woman to be friends with. Such a person can share real life experiences with me as what a woman wants and goes through in a marriage. In general we can talk on any topic. Send me a pm for my number
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by blackpanthar: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sixfit:

Hi, Im a Married young man for about 7 years now, straight to the point, I need a Married woman to be friends with. Such a person can share real life experiences with me as what a woman wants and goes through in a marriage. In general we can talk on any topic. Send me a pm for my number

Your wife's friends nkor?

9 Likes

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by mariahAngel(f): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sixfit:

As in someone you can commit emotional adultery with? grin
E be tinz! grin

10 Likes

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by anthonyuncle(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
am single,
(I think I need to enlarge my friendship base with ladies I ain't familiar with)and I also need single females for friendship.

anyone interested can send me a mail
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by missimelda01(f): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
Clowns plenty for this site grin

5 Likes

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Sixfit: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
blackpanthar:

Your wife's friends nkor?

I don't relate with her friends
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Sixfit: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

E be tinz! grin

Lolz, it's actually nothing about sex.
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Sixfit: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
missimelda01:
Clowns plenty for this site grin

This is not a joking matter ahswear
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by thorpido(m): 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sixfit:

I can connect you with my grandmother.You need her no?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by mariahAngel(f): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sixfit:

Lolz, it's actually nothing about sex.

Of course, it's not about sex. cheesy

I mean, you're just a lonely married man who's looking for a married woman for emotional fulfillment.
Then it starts...emotional cheating. From clap, you move on to dance. Boom!

8 Likes

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by UjuJoan2: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Nawa . . .
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Na to the wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by GboyegaD(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2020
One funny thing for those who are trying to paint OP in bad light particularly the married ones, don't you have friends that are the opposite sex? If you do, do you cheat with them?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by frozen70(f): 2:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Only the Op knows his reasons for seeking for friendship from married women

Well Op, I believe you are passing through one thing or the other in your marriage

If you look around you, you will definitely see someone to share with

Try not to live a life of pity this days no one cares again due to unfavourable environment and harsh economy

Even some married people wants to come out while the single ones wants to go in and see for themselves

You can share it here or hook up with people who will understand you better

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 15, 2020
frozen70:
Only the Op knows his reasons for seeking for friendship from married women

Well Op, I believe you are passing through one thing or the other in your marriage

If you look around you, you will definitely see someone to share with

Try not to live a life of pity this days no one cares again due to unfavourable environment and harsh economy

Even some married people wants to come out while the single ones wants to go in and see for themselves

You can share it here or hook up with people who will understand you better

Hi madam. Good morning.
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by frozen70(f): 2:39am On Aug 15, 2020
VLTA:

Hi madam. Good morning.

Lol, good morning and happy weekend
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 15, 2020
frozen70:

Wish you same. cheesy
frozen70:

I pray you have an awesome and memorable one
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by frozen70(f): 2:51am On Aug 15, 2020
VLTA:

Wish you same. cheesy

I pray you have an awesome and memorable one

Thanks so much for the wishes
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 15, 2020
frozen70:

Thanks so much for the wishes
My pleasure ma'am
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nigga44: 8:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Op forget that thing.......you just wan 4uck pesin wife

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Sixfit: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

I mean, you're just a lonely married man who's looking for a married woman for emotional fulfillment.

Not everything between a man and a woman leads to sex, and no it's not about loneliness.
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by fati2001(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2020
Sixfit:

just say a married woman for sexship.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Totally. And what's worse is most men committing emotional affairs will deny it. When you're having conversations you should be having with your spouse and investing emotional energy in someone other than your spouse, you're cheating. It has been normalized, especially in Nigeria where everyone thinks they can be married yet be having various chats with the opposite sex.

Sixfit:

Not everything between a man and a woman leads to sex, and no it's not about loneliness.
What you're threading on is an emotional affair, which is cheating and which may very well lead to other things. I'm not here to stop you nor judge you because you'll do what you want irrespective of what anyone says, but I hope you'll at least do the fair thing, which is to tell your wife to also find a man she can be having deep, intimate conversations with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Your wife don tire you, na another man wife enter your eyes. undecided Go and take care of your wife and stop eyeing another man’s own. Ekwensu

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by zmpp(f): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Sixfit: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
I know some of you are just pretenders. Saying something here doing the exact opposite in d real world.
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
zmpp:
Nonsense.
lol
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by misse1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

E be tinz! grin

I tell you. I wonder what marriage institution has turned into. People no longer value the vows they made with their spouses before God.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by mariahAngel(f): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
yettymuse:
Your wife don tire you, na another man wife enter your eyes. undecided Go and take care of your wife and stop eyeing another man’s own. Ekwensu
grin
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by CsRockefeller(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sixfit:
I know some of you are just pretenders. Saying something here doing the exact opposite in d real world.

Sir, sincerely as a man that I am by God's grace, I am ashamed of you.

How did you even come up with such thought?
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by raquel97: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
anthonyuncle:
am single,
(I think I need to enlarge my friendship base with ladies I ain't familiar with)and I also need single females for friendship.

anyone interested can send me a mail
Sent you an email
Re: A Married Woman For Friendship by anthonyuncle(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
raquel97:
Sent you an email
I've seen it.
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Touching Post On Nairaland / Please Advice. / Starting A Family Without Penny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.