Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Starting A Family Without Penny - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Starting A Family Without Penny (1659 Views)

Hello / Any Tips For Starting A New Relationship In Your 30s? / Which Should Come First Between Career & Marriage In A Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 5:42am On Jun 20, 2012
Abundant money is no need to start a family. I hope to start mine this year but still searcning for a spouse that would love me for me. Can I find a man of my dreams with money. I am 32
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by wilybabe(f): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2012
Hehehehehehe. Start a family witout money u and ur children go smoke garri tire
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Dagods(m): 7:22am On Jun 20, 2012
fuckherlord: Abundant money is no need to start a family. I hope to start mine this year but still searcning for a spouse that would love me for me. Can I find a man of my dreams with money. I am 32
07080384901 am waiting&praying.
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by moremi2008(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2012
Can the moderators just delete this thread? This isn't a match-making service! Go find your ATM elsewhere! angry
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by joe4christ(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2012
You are what......?
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2012
blah blah blah
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2012
fuckherlord: Abundant money is no need to start a family. I hope to start mine this year but still searcning for a spouse that would love me for me. Can I find a man of my dreams with money. I am 32

may i ask: how do you expect to find a man if A) you dont say anything about yourself apart from your desperate state B) dont say anything about what kind of man you are looking for (apart from his financial status and love) or C) why men in the real world are turned away from you, to the point that you have to come to NL (of all places) to advertise yourself?

1 Like

Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 2mch(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2012

This girl is trying to pass on a deadly disease. See username. shocked shocked shocked. Small wonder why you are yet to be married. You are highly suspicious. And please dont dare increase the poverty level in this world. If you cannot afford to feed yourself, you have no business trying to start a family. Wait till you can afford to feed 4 mouths.
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 5:18am On Jun 21, 2012
2buff: blah blah blah

you changed your comment why did you do that

are you by any chance single?

this might be my lucky day what is your age range your build looks close to 40

frenchgolden@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

may i ask: how do you expect to find a man if A) you dont say anything about yourself apart from your desperate state B) dont say anything about what kind of man you are looking for (apart from his financial status and love) or C) why men in the real world are turned away from you, to the point that you have to come to NL (of all places) to advertise yourself?

this is hilarious!

good sense of humor what is your age range

frenchgolden@yahoo.com i will answer your question mail me
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 21, 2012
This desperado mode na something else undecided
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 5:38am On Jun 21, 2012
2buff: This desperado mode na something else undecided

wetin i go do

marriage na big problem i must solve

my papa no gree me sleep

u don send the mail frenchgolden@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 21, 2012
I don't think you'll get what you're looking for like this. sad
Why don't you [b]invest [/b]more time in being "visible" to the men in your area?
You sound like you always keep yourself too busy to be seen (or perhaps being seen is the problem itself??).

Pray tell, what conditions have your parents put upon you?
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2012
Stop breeding Poverty

Let us join hand and eradicate poverty

if you are not capable to start a family please don`t

I have never heard being married leads to heaven.
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2012
fuckherlord: this is hilarious!
good sense of humor what is your age range
frenchgolden@yahoo.com i will answer your question mail me

and yet you want me to contact you via email?! sista, this your desperation is getting out of hand.......abeg, take it easy. a good man will come in due time, stop thinking with your body clocking in mind. i was just trying to help you in sounding a little bit more SANE.

here are a few clues:
- maybe you should tell these prospective men about yourself, aka height weight, skin color, eye color, looks, religion, education, ambitions etc.

- maybe you should tell these prospective men about what kind of person you are looking for aka height weight, skin color, eye color, looks, religion, education, ambitions etc. if you "only" need a cute/rich man then you certainly sound like a golddigga looking for a free meal OR a scammer on the hunt for online mugus (the fact that you were quick to drop your email points towards that)

- maybe you should let these prospective men know about what is the problem with you, or why men in the real world dont get attracted to your person......although everything may be "ok" with you, the fact that you come here on NL to advertise yourself (to the highest bidder) is a sign of concern. but hey, we are all here to help so long as you can open up and tell us what is the problem.
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Excelboi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and yet you want me to contact you via email?! sista, this your desperation is getting out of hand.......abeg, take it easy. a good man will come in due time, stop thinking with your body clocking in mind. i was just trying to help you in sounding a little bit more SANE.

here are a few clues:
- maybe you should tell these prospective men about yourself, aka height weight, skin color, eye color, looks, religion, education, ambitions etc.

- maybe you should tell these prospective men about what kind of person you are looking for aka height weight, skin color, eye color, looks, religion, education, ambitions etc. if you "only" need a cute/rich man then you certainly sound like a golddigga looking for a free meal OR a scammer on the hunt for online mugus (the fact that you were quick to drop your email points towards that)

- maybe you should let these prospective men know about what is the problem with you, or why men in the real world dont get attracted to your person......although everything may be "ok" with you, the fact that you come here on NL to advertise yourself (to the highest bidder) is a sign of concern. but hey, we are all here to help so long as you can open up and tell us what is the problem.
Am surprised you couldn't detect that this op is fake!
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Excelboi: Am surprised you couldn't detect that this op is fake!

Well you never know m8. Some people have real problems, and frustration could push them down the path of insanity.
Before concluding to judge em, try give them helpful advice.
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
Excelboi: Am surprised you couldn't detect that this op is fake!

you must have missed what i wrote:
OR a scammer on the hunt for online mugus (the fact that you were quick to drop your email points towards that)
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
2buff:

Well you never know m8. Some people have real problems, and frustration could push them down the path of insanity.
Before concluding to judge em, try give them helpful advice.

you moved me with this

don't mind insensitive members

he does not know where the shoe hurts

but are you married?
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

here are a few clues:

if only God listens to my prayer

you and me married in my town

still waiting for your mail
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by millinmax2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord:

if only God listens to my prayer

you and me married in my town

still waiting for your mail

Your town ?....Where is your town Okija right ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lol scratch that. I think I finally agree that the op is actually a dude.
This sendlessness is much to funny
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2012
millinmax2:

Your town ?....Where is your town Okija right ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

find out

mail me for answers
Re: Starting A Family Without Penny by 45189723(f): 6:31am On Jun 24, 2012
2buff:

Lol scratch that. I think I finally agree that the op is actually a dude.
This sendlessness is much to funny

to laugh more

mail me

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of One Chance Share Your Experience Here / When Your Husband & In-laws Are Scammers / I Caught Her Packing Her Trouser Like A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.