Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Surviving Cultism - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Surviving Cultism (2162 Views)

I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Surviving Cultism by SweetiliciousD: 2:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Belial06:
There is this notion I see here on this forum that most people believe all confra guys or as they are called cult members are killers , or have killed people, are armed robbers , are rapists and criminals generally?

Pls it is not so.. alot of us who joined back then in school joined out of fear of being oppressed by another cult group or some joined by mistake (yes it happened!)

Anyways my point is I just want to start a thread here for guys like me who ended up in confra not by choice like the deviants who everybody knows but by being at the wrong place at the wrong time..

Anyways if you are in school and fall into this category here are some tips for surviving

Now the disadvantages of being a confra member are just too many and has been written and publicized on every medium thinkable ..

But what if I told you for nerds like me back then there was some advantages.

I was being beaten up daily by eiye guys and was so afraid to even drive to my faculty to attend lectures at some point .. to cut a long story short the guys who helped me scare these guys off bammed me .. so that's how I became one

I nearly died in the initiation and had to be hospitalized afterwards... But hey I knew in my heart afterwards that I had no intention of ever making this a life style so I found a formula that worked for me

Okay you just survived initiation and you are thinking you have just made the worst mistake of your life right ?
Yes you did but don't worry all is not yet lost. The trick is to remember that you can out smart them.

1. Never ever attend meetings...I always avoided them and found a reason ..usually i explain that lectures and such kept me away or some family issue that took me off campus , so I just never ever attended meetings.. infact it was so bad that at regime changes those who knew me had either graduated it left or if they had extra years where too busy to even come around so at one point I was a ghost.. grin

2. Don't make every member your friend! Find those whom you share similar back ground with and who also plan to graduate..

3. Never make friends with members who aren't students . You will know them , even if they are in your school you will knows these ones aren't really students by their manners and behaviour..

4. Never ever let them know where you house is , your address or that of your relatives ...NEVER! use fake addresses for everything. If possible tell them you live in a state at the other side of the country from where you campus is located. For example if your campus is in calabar tell them your home is in Gombe..

5. Have a second number they never know and this should be your most active number .. give them a number you can switch off anytime. If they ask for passport photograph keep stalling .. they are only interested in your dues never give the passport photograph..

6. Stop sleeping regularly in the room where they know you stay.. if possible move off campus. They will pressure you to know your address give them any wrong one. And when they ask why your number this always off when you aren't on campus give them excuses .

7. Never rep your confra colors .. I mean never ever .. if you meet them on campus in your faculty you can sit with them then pretend to have a lecture and bounce.

8. If you are somehow forced to attend an event while there never let them know when you are leaving , give them a scope like maybe you want to buy cigarettes then bounce.. but I strongly suggest you never attend any confra events , none whatsoever

9 never let them know your friends or family members if you have any in the same school...

10. Remember when I said you can only relate with few who have similar back grounds like yours and who also want to graduate? These are the guys you keep tabs with to know what's going on, but even at that never let them know your house instead go to their house for visits if you must .

11. If possible Never ever sit in a group with them in your faculty , I never ever did not once so even when there was a war no one knew I was one .. grin

12. Never ever take part in any gang up on anyone , or when they are obtaining anyone or war or fight or oppressing anyone or even planing any mending of anyone or rape or looting or any crime at all !! Keep your hands clean !! Never give advise or even help support with a smile !! If you are there where they are gathering to beat up someone go and do as if you are looking for a stick to use and join the beating and leave there immediately.

If you are where you see your fellow members being beaten up , bend down and sneak away.. you can come back later and pretend you just got there ..

If you see your members moving in a group some where if they see you greet them and if they ask you to accompany them tell them one fantastic story (get creative ) for me it was smy HOD just summoned me about my result that I will come and meet them now now .. my guy discharge and switch off your phone ..

See if you are determined not to be part of or support any evil you can scale through your University days unstained

I remember some Jus I was told by force to give OT. (That's to prepare then for initiation) .. I took them out of campus and threatened them... These where jambites who wanted to join our group .. I warned them that if I ever saw them join any group I would kill them , I told them to go and read their books ..

Never be part of initiating anyone or bring anyone to be initiated. If you follow my tips no one will even know you are one and come to you for initiation.

Let me tell you one thing .. yes you may be labelled a runaway soldier and all that .. but who cares

Do you really want to have evil on your conscience??

Cultism is the worst mistake you can make. It's best to be safe and avoid joining. Not everyone might be lucky like me or disciplined enough to keep off the rubbish they do.

I hope this post helps someone

Mynd44

You played smart and survived. An unlucky chap can lose his life for so doing.
Re: Surviving Cultism by truthfulperson: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2021
When they came to intimidate me ,I calmly played the jew to the fullest by buying food and drinks for them and we became friends . No need to join a rival cult group to scare them off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State / Nigeria Labour Cooperative Society Soft Loan: Real Or Scam? / See The Face Of Eric Nwachukwu NGWAKWE The Latest Scammer In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.