Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court (30891 Views)

Naira Redesign: We’re Waiting For Supreme Court Judgement, Kogi Govt Insists / Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 28 New Judges [see Full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by anonimi: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Azmanaty:
I pity the northerners when a southern president takes over. Buhari has taught the southerners a bitter lesson

Southerners can’t do jack, except to eat the humble pie while howling like forever wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by anonimi: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jerusalem1:
Blame the west

Blame ThiefNuibu and his greedy followers, who will all end up worse than Afonja and Abiola. InshaAllah.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by gaskiyamagana: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wolgrace:
It's all about the rewards for their allegiance.. 2015 till date, they have been promoting the players of the game on southerners to gain and retain power.

-2023 is the next game to feast on.. Yorubas are cowards and actionless noisy lions..
Ipob pig grunting
Sai Tinubu, 2023 for sure
Biafra Jews Republic never, never.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by gaskiyamagana: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
anonimi:

Blame ThiefNuibu and his greedy followers, who will all end up worse than Afonja and Abiola. InshaAllah.
Sharap, Shatap.
The more you grunting, the more the coast is clearer for Tinubu, the political UNDERTAKER of shouting South, South Yeast and 5%voters.
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by nony43(m): 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Afonjas now wailing

3 more years ona never see anything grin

We talked an talked you people never listened

You were busy doing 4+4 signs and chanting sai baba

Take it in good faith, don't ever complain

3 more years by the time the Fulani man finishes with this country ona eyes go clear

Afonja? �, biko check my moniker again
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
nony43:

Afonja? �, biko check my moniker again

So Italy na u dey u no go let people hear word??

All these guys wey trek via desert, risk their lives for sea after God helped you cross u no get let people hear word.

Shift make I see space
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by nony43(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

So Italy na u dey u no go let people hear word??

All these guys wey trek via desert, risk their lives for sea after God helped you cross u no get let people hear word.

Shift make I see space

Na trek we trek we no kill person, if e easy come trek your own na mtcheeww
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Mayflowa(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother,buhari is unfairly accused.various reports and statistics have actually shown that the south has benefited more appointments than the north.54% of all buhari appointments are from the south with the west leading.ogun and lagos has more appointments than katsina.cross river has more appointments than kano.I can post the link if you want

This is an attempt to bend the truth. We are talking about key appointments. Chairmen of board not some small fry appointments and members of boards where he north is the chairman and CEO of the organisation
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Dansuqi: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mayflowa:

This is an attempt to bend the truth. We are talking about key appointments. Chairmen of board not some small fry appointments and members of boards where he north is the chairman and CEO of the organisation

Which one is key appointments? When will you guys stop changing the narratives
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Sardauna24(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Abouwaza:
New Sharia clerics Haha Everything is for the North And they are the less educated Naija no just balance
Are you alright?
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Sardauna24(m): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Azmanaty:
I pity the northerners when a southern president takes over. Buhari has taught the southerners a bitter lesson
Mr man pity your self,all these people know themselves when it come to corruption and looting public funds their is nothing like Northern region or southern region,all they care for is their personal interest not mine nd yours.
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by guychidile: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
wot do u expect
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by walozanga(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

I addressed that na.the judiciary from my understanding is more independent under buhari than any other regime

Let's forget this forum. Can u tell me hoe
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Ipob pig grunting
Sai Tinubu, 2023 for sure
Biafra Jews Republic never, never.

As usual, local shades.. I'm not in for this, and as for Tinubu in regards to 2023, he and his wife have been warned personally. I won't say more than this..
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by earnit3: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
ohhh
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by hero2000: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Azmanaty:

Don't pity anybody, pity yourself. Restructure this country, then who becomes president won't be very very important.

And if things are not remedied very soon there won't be a country with both south and north anymore.
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by olaric(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wolgrace:

Sir, the discussion is not about voting. "Once bitten twice shy.." How can we unite and fight against the clear handwriting of the Northern oppression when we have already failed to call out our few leaders pressing and holding us all to the ground? We are first generally termed as cowards because of this and that's what we are. Fact!

Even in the face of oppression and intimidation from Tinubu's street army led by the very evil Olu Omo, some of us have done our best to speak out; but sadly nothing much has changed. That said, every man has his date with history. Tinubu will someday have his date with destiny.
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
olaric:

Even in the face of oppression and intimidation from Tinubu's street army led by the very evil Olu Omo, some of us have done our best to speak out; but sadly nothing much has changed. That said, every man has his date with history. Tinubu will someday have his date with destiny.

Can bourdillon lion leading the sheep defeat a sheep leading the lions? To be honest with you, we haven't done any best based on who we are.

What if Gani Fawehinmi, Dele Giwa, and fela are alive today? Yoruba elders are cowards, traitors, and have failed us. We are not doing any damn thing.

"Na to carry two hands up with mumu hailings we sabi, na slave mindset be that."
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by EagleNest(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Eteka1:
Sahara Reporters are just distorting facts in order to score cheap political points. Appointment of Judges to Supreme Court is based on seniority and Federal Character. The number of Judges from the Northern States was deficit therefore they had to be considered for the slots to achieve the required balance.

I see cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by valentinos22(m): 6:07am On Aug 16, 2020
Tissaia:
they can't do anything, because the North have tons of political advantage over the South

their only advantage is the west (afonjas); whose only ambition is to die as slaves of the north!
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Uchek(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2020
Why do you say Yoruba s are cowards...........?

ds.........
Wolgrace:
It's all about the rewards for their allegiance.. 2015 till date, they have been promoting the players of the game on southerners to gain and retain power.

-2023 is the next game to feast on.. Yorubas are cowards and actionless noisy lions..
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by isnovic(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2020
Esseite:
Buhari has set so much bad precedence in respect to federal character that Nigeria would definitely need a National conference to harmonize relationships after him... it would be inevitable if power is to leave the North..

He has set benchmarks that future nepotistic tendencies/leaders would always refer to and may be supported by their section of the populace, same way the northerners are quiet today.

The sad thing is that, the Southern President have a holier than thou attitude.

God will punish any elected Southern President who do not more than return these appointment so far.
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by oxiide22(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Tissaia:
they can't do anything, because the North have tons of political advantage over the South
I searched Fatima abubakar Muhammad on Instagram yan matan danagani duk wankansu beminba
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by Tissaia(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
oxiide22:
I searched Fatima abubakar Muhammad on Instagram yan matan danagani duk wankansu beminba
lol
Re: Buhari Appoints 4 New Judges For Supreme Court by oxiide22(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tissaia:
lol
bakida kirki Fatima Ashe yanxu bankai kiban hotonki contact nakiba? even your IG, FB, and Twitter handle shima kinata min hanya hanya?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.