Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bbnaija: “I Suffered S*xual Malfunction When My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Ne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Suffered S*xual Malfunction When My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Ne (661 Views)

‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo) / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Suffered Sexual Harassment From A Nollywood Producer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Suffered S*xual Malfunction When My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Ne by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2020
Neo has revealed the heartaches and pains he went through when the lady he loved and adored broke up with him.

While discussing relationships and the strength of his love for a woman with housemates, Neo revealed that he once loved a lady with all his heart but she broke up with him which lead to many unfortunate things happening to him.

Read Full Post On GistOnlinesNg Media Blog via the link below:

https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/08/bbnaija2020-i-suffered-sxual.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Returns To Social Media, See His New Music Video / OMG!!! An Arguement Between JSS3 'yahoo Boy' And His Teacher, After Coming Late / Bbnaija: "You Are Handsome, I Was Like, Oh My God" -Mercy Eke Praises Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.